CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You offer little to the board yourself other that to illustrate your crass ineptitude, stunted intellect and oikish cretinism.

Fuck off cuntface.

You’re a sycophantic little fudge packer. I suggest you fuck off, immediately.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ape, Eric, Wolfe and Major, yes I am thick as fuck, that’s a given, but I know it upsets you that I am considerably richer than you, even with all your ‘intellect’ 😂😂😂😂 you still can’t earn a decent living. 

Boo-hoo-hoo! 'all the other kids hate me, and it's not fair because I've got the most expensivest football boots!'

uppity, little rattled as fuck crybaby. Lol

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Far Eastern names make me laugh. Soon Suk Yu and Coon Dong Big. 

I wonder if they piss themselves at names like Steve Smith or Boris Johnson?

You mean the cheating, crying aussie, cheating cunt? It certainly made me laugh when the cheating aussie cunt was crying on tv after him and that other fucking cheating aussie cunt were banned for being cheating cunts.

6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Each time I come close to seeing Eric as a basically decent sort of chap, I come up against this total disgusting "flidspack" nom, that he and Ape started .. it does really suggest to me that the pair of them are totally nasty and unpleasant individuals.

What a strange and duplicitous creature you are. Only a couple of weeks ago, you were confiding in me that you had seen Frank's true colours, and what a nasty and unpleasant individual he was. 

And now, you are telling that very same person what a nasty and unpleasant individual I am...

Your allegiances change without context or reason. Those who, foolishly, defended you and refused to take part in your persecution, are stabbed in the back without a moments hesitation, ironically, so you can score brownie points with the same man you were stabbing in the back not long ago.

All of us on here have a nasty, unpleasant side.. but you, are a piece of fucking work.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a strange and duplicitous creature you are. Only a couple of weeks ago, you were confiding in me that you had seen Frank's true colours, and what a nasty and unpleasant individual he was. 

And now, you are telling that very same person what a nasty and unpleasant individual I am...

Your allegiances change without context or reason. Those who, foolishly, defended you and refused to take part in your persecution, are stabbed in the back without a moments hesitation, ironically, so you can score brownie points with the same man you were stabbing in the back not long ago.

All of us on here have a nasty, unpleasant side.. but you, are a piece of fucking work.

Oim not nasty. Oim luvverly oi am! 

• Like 1

On 30/06/2019 at 15:38, Roadkill said:

Are you gearing up to finally infect the servers with your own personally refined version of the AIDS computer virus, CB?

It'll probably be a mercy at this point...

Fuck only knows what I was thinking, to be honest, although the fact that there's stuff coming out of me today which I have absolutely no recollection of drinking or eating could potentially provide a clue about my then state of mind. 

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a fucking idiot, Eric. Pay it no heed.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honestly Eric, this is for your own good, it’s only a bit of fun, no one is real here, don’t take it so seriously 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck only knows what I was thinking, to be honest, although the fact that there's stuff coming out of me today which I have absolutely no recollection of drinking or eating could potentially provide a clue about my then state of mind. 

Aren't you lot supposed to get into fist fights and random stabbings when you're pissed? Posting random anime GIFs on internet forums is somehow more tragic than the norm...

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Aren't you lot supposed to get into fist fights and random stabbings when you're pissed? Posting random anime GIFs on internet forums is somehow more tragic than the norm...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ed doesn't need brownie points. The uppity cunt is dark enough.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed,  I had a dream last night that Eric had died under the wheels of a runaway Argos lorry,  taking Lenovo laptops to the tip.  A fitting end to the constant production of shit.

Do you think Eric tells porkies? 

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed,  I had a dream last night that Eric had died under the wheels of a runaway Argos lorry,  taking Lenovo laptops to the tip.  A fitting end to the constant production of shit.

Eddie! Eddie! Over here! Look at me!

You make me fucking sick.

9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Each time I come close to seeing Eric as a basically decent sort of chap, I come up against this total disgusting "flidspack" nom, that he and Ape started .. it does really suggest to me that the pair of them are totally nasty and unpleasant individuals.

They should be killed by the very cunts they exploit for cheap laughs. Being punched to death by a thalidomide might take months; but it will be time enough for them to dwell on the folly of the thread. 

50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They should be killed by the very cunts they exploit for cheap laughs. Being punched to death by a thalidomide might take months; but it will be time enough for them to dwell on the folly of the thread. 

Which Australian tycoon founded a world cricket series for flids? 

Kerry Spacker.