CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Step 4 Plan your escape route and foolproof alibi

Eddie Cochran considers urgent rewrite of Three Steps To Rampton

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape, did you send flowers to the fake burial? I must admit I didn’t but I donated to cancer research. 

I never give to cancer research. I refuse to risk prolonging Frank's existence for a second longer than necessary. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scotty said:

I never give to cancer research. I refuse to risk prolonging Frank's existence for a second longer than necessary. 

A joke of a charity, 5 million a year in advertising,  small research lab in Cambridge, funded by the slant eye cunt li ki shi, owner of Motorola, super drug etc, a charity of dubious morals... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

A joke of a charity, 5 million a year in advertising,  small research lab in Cambridge, funded by the slant eye cunt li ki shi, owner of Motorola, super drug etc, a charity of dubious morals... 

They all are these fucking days. If you want your money to reach the intended recipient, give it to a tramp. He'll only use it for smack, but that's still preferable to paying for some Chink to powder his nose. Oxfam will only use it to fund child prostitution in third world countries and the Salvation Army spend it all on big vans they never fucking drive and fancy dress.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Step 6. Phone the queen for permission, wanker...

When was the last time you were whipped ?

12 years ago?

Problem solved.You can hang your shirt on the back of the chair.

Come on. Chop Chop You’re coming down the market with me in the morning.

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don’t be so bitter Eddie. You might still get that 50p you applied to Oxfam for. Your tribe might still one day get that new bucket for the daily 5 mile walk to the river. If not then use one of the turds floating in the old bucket to block the leaks. Stupid cunts you didn’t have the brains to build your shanty town nearer the fucking river.

You should have asked a passing chimp and he’d have told you that.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They all are these fucking days. If you want your money to reach the intended recipient, give it to a tramp. He'll only use it for smack, but that's still preferable to paying for some Chink to powder his nose. Oxfam will only use it to fund child prostitution in third world countries and the Salvation Army spend it all on big vans they never fucking drive and fancy dress.

could be worse Killer, you could have fuckin Kenyans in your garden

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t be so bitter Eddie. You might still get that 50p you applied to Oxfam for. Your tribe might still one day get that new bucket for the daily 5 mile walk to the river. If not then use one of the turds floating in the old bucket to block the leaks. Stupid cunts you didn’t have the brains to build your shanty town nearer the fucking river.

You should have asked a passing chimp and he’d have told you that.

Racist imbecile, I’m not black but also not racist, what’s your problem? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Racist imbecile, I’m not black but also not racist, what’s your problem? 

The recent increase in the price of Hot pepper sauce and jerk seasoning.

Its knocked me for six as Viv Richards would say.

He was a dusky chap, come to think of it.