CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

On 30/06/2019 at 09:20, Decimus said:

Listen, you little spastic cunt. I had a skinful last night out in the real world, whilst you were sat on here all night wanking over Pen PMs and endlessly counting the contents of your kidney bean collection.

I've tried to be nice to you, but you stubbornly persist in trying to wind me the fuck up. The truce is off. If you insist on swimming with sharks, it's inevitable you're going to get bit.

Don’t forget to put your fucking dentures in first you gummy fucktard.  You were spotted last night down at the ‘Pen pushers and Foot tappers’ club with a few of the cardigan and hush puppy gang drinking a half of carlsberg shandy with a bamboo umbrella and a sparkler in it. And throwing up your alphabet spaghetti and curly chips wasn’t a smart move either.Your double life is catching up with you. It was inevitable. The inner spastic will always emerge.Soon Pen will be cunting you off like the fraud that you are. You’ve strutted around giving it large for too long but you’re fucking well and truly rumbled now Cunt. You fucking know it and I’m gonna make sure every body sees it. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you throw your dildos and Butt plugs out of your pushchair and scurry away. That’s about the measure of you. I see you👀. Your the Randy Bentwick of cunts Corner you dirty rotten little scoundrel.Youve picked the wrong enemy and Im gonna let you know that every time you stick your weasel fucking head out into the sunlight.

Lets have a fucking look at you.

Cunt

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You shouldn't make jokes about anything related to cancer, it's not funny.  

What's the best thing for getting chewing gum out of your hair? 

Cancer. 

Fucking hell, what with eric getting on my case for animal cruelty and you whinging about a cancer gag, is this place turning into fucking facebook now?? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, scotty said:

What's the best thing for getting chewing gum out of your hair? 

Cancer. 

Fucking hell, what with eric getting on my case for animal cruelty and you whinging about a cancer gag, is this place turning into fucking facebook now?? 

Scotters, you know I'm very sensitive about this matter.  I got mine wire brushing iron oxide paint off the inside of my iron lung. Always wear a mask.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t forget to put your fucking dentures in first you gummy fucktard.  You were spotted last night down at the ‘Pen pushers and Foot tappers’ club with a few of the cardigan and hush puppy gang drinking a half of carlsberg shandy with a bamboo umbrella and a sparkler in it. And throwing up your alphabet spaghetti and curly chips wasn’t a smart move either.Your double life is catching up with you. It was inevitable. The inner spastic will always emerge.Soon Pen will be cunting you off like the fraud that you are. You’ve strutted around giving it large for too long but you’re fucking well and truly rumbled now Cunt. You fucking know it and I’m gonna make sure every body sees it. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you throw your dildos and Butt plugs out of your pushchair and scurry away. That’s about the measure of you. I see you👀. Your the Randy Bentwick of cunts Corner you dirty rotten little scoundrel.Youve picked the wrong enemy and Im gonna let you know that every time you stick your weasel fucking head out into the sunlight.

Lets have a fucking look at you.

Cunt

Oh dear. Are we about to see little Billy meltdown like he did when he first slithered into existence on here?

You're embarrassing yourself.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You shouldn't make jokes about anything related to cancer, it's not funny.  

It is when it is someone you don't care about!

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear. Are we about to see little Billy meltdown like he did when he first slithered into existence on here?

You're embarrassing yourself.

You’re the embarrassment. You haven’t got the arsehole for a fight. I’m calling your bluff faggot. I’m gonna kick your cunt up and down the street if you’ve got the bottle. I don’t think you have though. I’ve seen muggy cunts like you all my life. Give it all large and then run away blubbering when it comes on top. Cowardly mug cunt. 

Lets have you then. I will fucking destroy you and you know it. 

You're finished here.

Prove me wrong Cunt.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re the embarrassment. You haven’t got the arsehole for a fight. I’m calling your bluff faggot. I’m gonna kick your cunt up and down the street if you’ve got the bottle. I don’t think you have though. I’ve seen muggy cunts like you all my life. Give it all large and then run away blubbering when it comes on top. Cowardly mug cunt. 

You're finished here.

Prove me wrong Cunt.

Calm down Billy, you've gone all Ray Winstone, 'give it large', muggy cunts, etc, you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Careful here Decco .. I have seen this cunt in person .. he is at least 6' 6" . 6' 6" around the waist that is.

Could you stick your lizard tongue any further up the cunts arse. Be warned you miserable fucking toad You’re gonna get blown up in the shrapnel storm. You might end up with Norfolks finests little limp dick in your mouldy gob. Hang around if that’s what you’re after. I’m in the fucking mood for a pair of lightweight wankers to smash up.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Could you stick your lizard tongue any further up the cunts arse. Be warned you miserable fucking toad You’re gonna get blown up in the shrapnel storm. You might end up with Norfolks finests little limp dick in your mouldy gob. Hang around if that’s what you’re after. I’m in the fucking mood for a pair of lightweight wankers to smash up.

Do you want to lick my sack Bill? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Billy you knocking back the Special Brew already this morning.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You're finished here.

Prove me wrong Cunt.

Billy, please stop PMing me, your grassing antics make me sick. You got caught with your camo' pants down over 'like-gate' and are now intent on "givin' it large" like some sort of poor man's Danny Dyer.

Just accept that you were busted and calm yourself down, you little worm.

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell Billy you knocking back the Special Brew already this morning.

No Im just showing the resident fraudster Dopey Decimus up for what he is. A fuck all pretend intellectual square headed sad little civil servant who’s been getting away with his own delusions for so long that he actually believes he is something. The Cunt has got the courage of Saddam, hiding in a fucking hole in the muck. Two bob mug fucking George at Asda suited biro counter. He’s most likely sitting on the spastics toilet down at council HQ now reading ‘Carrot Grower Monthly’ with a semi on, dribbling at the mouth. The fucking gutless gobshite. The sooner he’s dead the better. 

Dickless Decimus come out to play.

Just now, King Billy said:

No Im just showing the resident fraudster Dopey Decimus up for what he is. A fuck all pretend intellectual square headed sad little civil servant who’s been getting away with his own delusions for so long that he actually believes he is something. The Cunt has got the courage of Saddam, hiding in a fucking hole in the muck. Two bob mug fucking George at Asda suited biro counter. He’s most likely sitting on the spastics toilet down at council HQ now reading ‘Carrot Grower Monthly’ with a semi on, dribbling at the mouth. The fucking gutless gobshite. The sooner he’s dead the better. 

Dickless Decimus come out to play.

facking hell geezer, drop me out, its right on top, banging bit of gear, its proper, get back to scaffolding you clueless knob jockey. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's flinging around PMs like the plastic TOMY grenades he lobs around his bedsit.

Rib tickler!!!! You really are quite good to have got away with your bullshit for so long. What’s the view like from your window today? Just imagine what you could have done with your life if you hadn’t daydreamed it all away. Fuck all probably. You’ve actually over achieved by getting a job at all. Have you counted the biros yet today? Have you put them in the right order? Have you arranged your stapler and fax machine neatly on your desk? OCD gimp.

YOUR COUNCIL NEEDS YOU!!!

Wanker

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

facking hell geezer, drop me out, its right on top, banging bit of gear, its proper, get back to scaffolding you clueless knob jockey. 

Get back in the fucking shed Gumbo. Your 12 years aren’t up yet .Cotton pickin wanker