CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m having fun. As I’ve said, Others may think I’m rattled but that is only their opinion, which is of no concern to me. Dec thinks I’m gonna roll over but I’ve seen his arsehole go a couple of times since I’ve been on here. Point taken though on  ‘less is more’ I’m just poking him at the moment to see where he’s most vulnerable. I’ll find his Achilles heel and when I do I’m gonna hammer a six inch nail in it. He’s underestimated me. He’ll break before I do. It should be fun.

I’m glad you are having fun. I’ve only just had the misfortune to peruse some of your recent output and I can assure you that you are the only one enjoying it. Try harder, billy big shot. Your current output is rubbish. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down Bill, you're overstepping boundaries. Roadkill is right - you lack experience and seasoning hence the overcooked cornucopia of clichés or possibly too many E's in the breakfast cereal. Come back later this evening. Finally a word in your shell-like; more than two insults in a post is overkill. One or two will resonate, several will drown each other. Less is more.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m having fun. As I’ve said, Others may think I’m rattled but that is only their opinion, which is of no concern to me. Dec thinks I’m gonna roll over but I’ve seen his arsehole go a couple of times since I’ve been on here. Point taken though on  ‘less is more’ I’m just poking him at the moment to see where he’s most vulnerable. I’ll find his Achilles heel and when I do I’m gonna hammer a six inch nail in it. He’s underestimated me. He’ll break before I do. It should be fun.

Judging by the above nonsense, I'm not sure you understood what she said, or what anyone else is trying to say to you.

When various members with completely disparate agendas and personalities combine to tell you that you're making yourself look like a rattled mentalist, it'd be wise to take a step back and breathe.

Idiot.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Billy I hate Decs. far more than you do, but what you are failing to realise is that he is of Southern Irish parentage and as such will have direct contact with Cloch na Blarnan, which means that he will have the last word. 

13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Billy I hate Decs. far more than you do, but what you are failing to realise is that he is of Southern Irish parentage and as such will have direct contact with Cloch na Blarnan, which means that he will have the last word. 

I don’t care about his fenian inbreeds He’s just another mug plastic paddy arsewipe to me.

I love to destroy cunts like him