CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes. Why do I always get a warped one?!

I think the meme may have cheapened the moment.  

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

in RACIST SCRABBLE (which I just invented), ginger must be one of the highest scoring words, along with DIY, PIN, POW, GOAD and POLES

AUSCHWITZ. 

Across 2 treble word scores, already bridged by 'it' that your retard opponent unimaginatively created by adding an 'i' to a down word beginning with 't'.

9 x word score, plus 50 for using all seven tiles. 

I'm a fucking Scrabble shark muddafukka!

Guest judgetwi

Danny boy is a mouthy Millwall cunt who has finally come unstuck, much to my delight. Comparing black people with primates is a well worn racist trope as he knows only too well.

How many times, back in the day, have I been over the rubbish tip, known as The Den, and witnessed the monkey noises every time a black player touched the ball and the bananas thrown at them when they came anywhere near the touchline? Fuck knows but Danny has experienced it a thousand more times than I have. If I know exactly what it means how come he doesn’t?

He knew exactly what he was doing, the cunt. Why he did it is a question only he can answer but I suspect alcohol, or some other stimulant , may have been involved.

I know he has been sacked many times before but this one is different. You attach the R word to somebody and that’s worse than leprosy these days. I can’t see any commercial station employing him...... their advertisers don’t like the R word either!

Best the dirty Millwall cunt tops himself in my opinion.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Danny boy is a mouthy Millwall cunt who has finally come unstuck, much to my delight. Comparing black people with primates is a well worn racist trope as he knows only too well.

How many times, back in the day, have I been over the rubbish tip, known as The Den, and witnessed the monkey noises every time a black player touched the ball and the bananas thrown at them when they came anywhere near the touchline? Fuck knows but Danny has experienced it a thousand more times than I have. If I know exactly what it means how come he doesn’t?

He knew exactly what he was doing, the cunt. Why he did it is a question only he can answer but I suspect alcohol, or some other stimulant , may have been involved.

I know he has been sacked many times before but this one is different. You attach the R word to somebody and that’s worse than leprosy these days. I can’t see any commercial station employing him...... their advertisers don’t like the R word either!

Best the dirty Millwall cunt tops himself in my opinion.

I'm unclear on this Judge.  Isn't alcohol an anesthetic or depressant?  

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

AUSCHWITZ. 

Across 2 treble word scores, already bridged by 'it' that your retard opponent unimaginatively created by adding an 'i' to a down word beginning with 't'.

9 x word score, plus 50 for using all seven tiles. 

I'm a fucking Scrabble shark muddafukka!

ZIPPERHEAD

Over 2 trebles and the 50 point bonus.

I win. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How offended would you be if I said.....don’t know, don’t care and don’t give a flying fuck?

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It’s actually rather complex, alcohol has both stimulant and depressive effects across several neurotransmitters including GABA and noradrenaline. It also reduces blood flow to the prefrontal cortex which leads to impulsiveness, aggression and poor estimation of risk. 

As Judge would no doubt have said. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How offended would you be if I said.....don’t know, don’t care and don’t give a flying fuck?

Not at all.  I know that right of amount of alcohol can change any average ham and egger into super cunt, but he usually ends getting fuck kicked out of him because he doesn't know which of the three fuckers in front of him to hit.  

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fighting talk. Are you any good at Dominoes?*

*assumes knowledge of Billy Connolly’s pub game aggression skit

I'm good at lining them up in a spiral, and then toppling them from the centre, culminating in the last one, whacking the back bumper of a matchbox car and pushing it off the table. Great fun.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm good at lining them up in a spiral, and then toppling them from the centre, culminating in the last one, whacking the back bumper of a matchbox car and pushing it off the table. Great fun.

Amateur!  A pro would rig a small incendiary so it explodes on impact to the floor!  

Guest Wizardsleeve

I owe you a couple Doc. Soon as I'm reloaded.

Didn't Neil make his missus the same promise when she caught him self-abusing to video clips of Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi?  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Didn't Neil make his missus the same promise when she caught him self-abusing to video clips of Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi?  

Fucks me off only having 10. Some days are better than others, and I like to reward brilliance. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucks me off only having 10. Some days are better than others, and I like to reward brilliance. 

I quit petitioning Admin and Roops for more.  We'd only end up coolered for leader board whoring.  

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s actually rather complex, alcohol has both stimulant and depressive effects across several neurotransmitters including GABA and noradrenaline. It also reduces blood flow to the prefrontal cortex which leads to impulsiveness, aggression and poor estimation of risk. 

As Judge would no doubt have said. 

No I wouldn’t have said.

Partly because I don’t know shit about it but mainly because i’m not  a know it all, up my own arse fucking ponce.

Not so complex after all.  😁

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another victim of the new world order which dictates that anything said or done by a white person is offensive and possibly criminal.

Poofs and 'people of colour' cannot be accused of anything without the accusers ending up worse off. Jussie Smollett, Fiona Onasanya. One attempts to pervert the course of justice in a extremely malicious way, and the other, an elected representative, lies in court, is released after a quarter of her sentence, and is immediately allowed to resume parliamentary life..

..Danny Baker makes a childish joke, and is burned as a witch. 

Statistics will show your premise is nonsense. All you have done is cherry-pick aberrations to the norm. FTR Onasanya served one third of her sentence before being released on tagged curfew - quite normal considering the nature of the offence and having no prior convictions. Her parliamentary career is over having been sacked under the terms of the Recall of MP's Act 2015. 

That said, it's disheartening to see people lose their livelihoods over careless words made on the net, sometimes years after the event.

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Statistics will show your premise is nonsense. All you have done is cherry-pick aberrations to the norm. FTR Onasanya served one third of her sentence before being released on tagged curfew - quite normal considering the nature of the offence and having no prior convictions. Her parliamentary career is over having been sacked under the terms of the Recall of MP's Act 2015. 

That said, it's disheartening to see people lose their livelihoods over careless words made on the net, sometimes years after the event.

Onasanya massively queered her pitch by not resigning as an M.P immediately after her appeal. Forcing her own electorate to a recall petition to get rid of her, to which they turned up in droves, further illuminated her egotistical arrogance, vanity and incomprehension of British culture.Her antics may have been acceptable in Nigeria.... where she should consider returning to with all possible haste.

• Like 2