CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Onasanya massively queered her pitch by not resigning as an M.P immediately after her appeal. Forcing her own electorate to a recall petition to get rid of her, to which they turned up in droves, further illuminated her egotistical arrogance, vanity and incomprehension of British culture.Her antics may have been acceptable in Nigeria.... where she should consider returning to with all possible haste.

I'm gonna second that motion. Onasanya could do very well in Nigerian politics, where corruption and stealing are rife.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Didn't Neil make his missus the same promise when she caught him self-abusing to video clips of Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi?  

Jabba the Hutt must have put in a starring role throughout this version as Neil caught reflections of himself in the screen.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No I wouldn’t have said.

Partly because I don’t know shit about it but mainly because i’m not  a know it all, up my own arse fucking ponce.

Not so complex after all.  😁

On reflection, I agree it’s not typical of your brand of bollocks. There are several words of more than two syllables, no reactionary cliches, and no ignorant bile. And you’re certainly just below amoeba in complexity. At least you have insight. 

I gather your man Nige was rather good on Question Time last night, though I must admit I missed it having my morning beach walk. Still waiting for you to unmask me as a charlatan on that one. 

Keep your chins (sic) up old fruit. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Statistics will show your premise is nonsense. All you have done is cherry-pick aberrations to the norm. FTR Onasanya served one third of her sentence before being released on tagged curfew - quite normal considering the nature of the offence and having no prior convictions. Her parliamentary career is over having been sacked under the terms of the Recall of MP's Act 2015. 

That said, it's disheartening to see people lose their livelihoods over careless words made on the net, sometimes years after the event.

Statistics may show a lot of things. But in the real world, I think you know what I'm saying.

If your teenage son went on a night out with his mates, and as teenagers do, got involved in a minor altercation over queuing or something similar, a few punches are exchanged and no real damage done. If the other kid happens to be black, your son will automatically be treated as the aggressor if the police are involved and the other kid claims racial abuse. True or not, if it's word against word, your son is very likely to be dealt with more harshly than the black kid. If your son had a fight with another white kid, the police wouldn't give a shit.

I've liased and spoken extensively with the police for over twenty years and the feedback regarding "unofficial guidelines" on this subject is frightening.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On reflection, I agree it’s not typical of your brand of bollocks. There are several words of more than two syllables, no reactionary cliches, and no ignorant bile. And you’re certainly just below amoeba in complexity. At least you have insight. 

I gather your man Nige was rather good on Question Time last night, though I must admit I missed it having my morning beach walk. Still waiting for you to unmask me as a charlatan on that one. 

Keep your chins (sic) up old fruit. 

Believe it or not, there was a time before I joined when I was a mere lurker that I quite liked The Judge.

Sure, he was still a misanthropic mockney wide boy ( both literally and metaphorically), but he wasn't quite the reactionary, racist wanker he appears to have transformed into. To be fair, he probably was all along, but with a limited intelligence he couldn't quite formulate the necessary words into sentences to express his pig-shit thick ramblings.

Fast forward to 2016 and there was a ready made lexicon of right-wing buzz words popping up in The Mail and The Express at his disposal. Now every post he makes is Brexit this, SJW that, with a multitude of snowflakes and "Sir" Nige's thrown in for good measure.

What an utterly contemptible fat cunt.

• Like 1

With regards to Roops statement about new members targeting the usual whipping boys, she seemed to completely omit why this possibly happens. I think we can guess said whipping boys, who happen to put a target on their own backs by goading other members, derailing nom's, trolling, or in one case posting pure shit. She also left out the elephant in the room, which isn't a bariatric member (insert as applicable) but her lack of enforcing the rules on certain cunts infringements.

While recovering from back surgery, I decided to join the corner after occasionally visiting. I also used to find Jewdy quite amusing, however old age and immigration and belligerence, has consumed him in my opinion. A shadow of the sometimes funny mobility scooter owning wideboy he used to be!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Statistics will show your premise is nonsense. All you have done is cherry-pick aberrations to the norm. FTR Onasanya served one third of her sentence before being released on tagged curfew - quite normal considering the nature of the offence and having no prior convictions. Her parliamentary career is over having been sacked under the terms of the Recall of MP's Act 2015. 

That said, it's disheartening to see people lose their livelihoods over careless words made on the net, sometimes years after the event.

A more thinly-veiled threat I've not seen since bumping into a Burqua-clad beggar down on her luck.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I missed it having my morning beach walk

Surely you meant morning beach wank, you wanker. I bet you're in a seedy Thai hotel tied to a bed in stockings and suspenders, with rolled up copies of the guardian and the new european hanging out of your gaped snowflake arse while a prostitute stubs out cigarettes on your pasty pink Charles Hawtrey esque body.

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

... Nige was rather good on Question Time last night, though I must admit I missed it having my morning beach walk.

If we're to believe anything you say (a stretch, I know) then your new location is somewhere in a time zone 12 hours from GMT, give or take an hour or two. I'll find you, you cunt, don't doubt it for a moment.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

With regards to Roops statement about new members targeting the usual whipping boys, she seemed to completely omit why this possibly happens. I think we can guess said whipping boys, who happen to put a target on their own backs by goading other members, derailing nom's, trolling, or in one case posting pure shit. She also left out the elephant in the room, which isn't a bariatric member (insert as applicable) but her lack of enforcing the rules on certain cunts infringements.

While recovering from back surgery, I decided to join the corner after occasionally visiting. I also used to find Jewdy quite amusing, however old age and immigration and belligerence, has consumed him in my opinion. A shadow of the sometimes funny mobility scooter owning wideboy he used to be!

I'm still fucking brilliant, though, right? Right?

For the record, and despite his many faults, Judge remains one of the better contributors on here, not that he'll thank me for saying so, the miserable fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If we're to believe anything you say (a stretch, I know) then your new location is somewhere in a time zone 12 hours from GMT, give or take an hour or two. I'll find you, you cunt, don't doubt it for a moment.

Please do! He's too much of a coward to tell us where he supposedly is because he knows we would piss ourselves laughing at his phoney paradise.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm still fucking brilliant, though, right? Right?

For the record, and despite his many faults, Judge remains one of the better contributors on here, not that he'll thank me for saying so, the miserable fucking cunt.

Baws despite pulling me up on the occasional grammatical errors, your contributions are on the money! So yes mate your alright, take a deep breath!

I'm sure Jewdy will tell you to fuck off though!

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, The Guard said:

@CuntybawsDoes Cromer have a 12 hour time difference from the rest of the UK?

Talking of suck up wankers and whipping boys! You get absolutely slated every day on here and now you're trying to join the "cool crowd" like anyone gives a fuck.

Guest Erroreptile404
29 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Sometimes I get tiled rather than slated .. but it is still better than being in the gutter like you.

Says the sad twat who spends every waking hour of their life on this forum..