CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the people on horse back breaking the law weren't very rich and connected, some minor royals, former or serving military officers, judges and fuck me, high ranking coppers, me thinks it wouldn't be tolerated?

I want every one of these cunts, especially their thuggish badger baiting terrier men, dead. Not just dead but burned at the fucking stake and their charred corpses left to rot and be picked over by the crows

I want them all strung up alive and smeared with honey.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the people on horse back breaking the law weren't very rich and connected, some minor royals, former or serving military officers, judges and fuck me, high ranking coppers, me thinks it wouldn't be tolerated?

I want every one of these cunts, especially their thuggish badger baiting terrier men, dead. Not just dead but burned at the fucking stake and their charred corpses left to rot and be picked over by the crows

Absolutely, I've been arrested five times whilst harassing fox hunters, in each case the charges were dropped. Thankfully The Cheshire PCC has cottoned on to public disquiet surrounding illegal foxhunting and has ordered a review as to why law-abiding hunt monitors and sabs have been receiving police attention whereas the rural crime team are doing nothing against the fox hunters. Its a painfully slow process but times a'changing.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, I've been arrested five times whilst harassing fox hunters, in each case the charges were dropped. Thankfully The Cheshire PCC has cottoned on to public disquiet surrounding illegal foxhunting and has ordered a review as to why law-abiding hunt monitors and sabs have been receiving police attention whereas the rural crime team are doing nothing against the fox hunters. Its a painfully slow process but times a'changing.

I believe that a certain female police officer has been mentioned .. I have forgotten her name.

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Given that you know absolutely everything about every fucking thing, perhaps your time would be better spent telling doctors how to cure cancer or securing peace in the middle east rather than trying to protect stinking fucking foxes that the RSPB would just shoot anyway.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The fact most of this shit is caught on camera and the landed toffs and their minimum wage thug lackeys get away scot free is evidence the police do what they're told from up high.

Times are indeed a'changin' and their grouse shooting bros know their time is up- their exploits and damaging land management (burning, draining, killing) will soon be replaced be naturally forested uplands, for the good of the planet. Human corpses could be used to fertilise it. 

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I believe that a certain female police officer has been mentioned .. I have forgotten her name.

That'll be PC Claire Ford, a Cheshire Forest Hunt supporter who was filmed barking out "lawful"  orders to hunt sabs and monitors.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Given that you know absolutely everything about every fucking thing, perhaps your time would be better spent telling doctors how to cure cancer or securing peace in the middle east rather than trying to protect stinking fucking foxes that the RSPB would just shoot anyway.

Imagine if this cunt showed up squatting in your brown wheelie bin.

f34fb3113de5cb0da13d09ce5b49e32d--croche

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Who the fuck are you?

Fuck off out of it you stupid cunt

No Stubby for a few seconds in you life use your fucking eyes rather and read what I have to say. I have been listening to arguments and seeing first hand the effects re hunts, grouse moors,  clearing and straightening of water course for the best part of 50 years and come to and understanding of what was happening and why. I understand the potential benefits of the re-introduction of beavers and have explained why it will work to a number of doubters.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That'll be PC Claire Ford, a Cheshire Forest Hunt supporter who was filmed barking out "lawful"  orders to hunt sabs and monitors.

...and here she is in action -

I have to say that on this occasion the sabs were piss-poor on how they handled the situation. They simply weren't clued up as they should've been. PC Ford misused common law rulings with regards to breach of the peace and the sabs were wrong to question her authority whilst off duty. The sabs were entitled to trespass (a civil law issue) away from the bridle path as they had reasonable belief that a criminal act was about to be/or was being/or had been committed  and were therefore entitled to be on the land to prevent any further offence being committed contrary to the Hunting Act 2004. It appears that PC Ford not only ignored the hunting criminality, she was actively supporting the hunters. One of the sabs actually began to question PC Ford on this issue but failed to complete the point she was trying to make.

A complaint was subsequently made to the police authority after social media images were found of PC Ford riding with hounds whilst participating in a pre-season fox-cubbing event, an even more disgusting form of fox hunting. The Cheshire Police Professional Standards branch did their usual whitewashing, "we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong".

Here's a vid of a group of monitors (though I suspect there were sabs deep in the field in radio contact) simply recording an illegal hunt and quietly informing the hunt master that "its all on film". The hunt packed up and left.

Result! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

No. I raised the "misconduct" angle with my own lawyer on one of the occasions I was released without charge. My understanding is that "Misconduct in Public Office" is a common law charge and is open to subjective interpretation. As a consequence the public official would have to be charged with a criminal offence before the additional charge of misconduct can be applied.

On topic,  I have never liked anything this under educated fuckwit has presented either on the box or wireless. I turn the cunt off. So he sticks his clumsy fucking feet in it by posting a picture of one of the ex PG tips actors, then denies all knowledge that the royal huns newest arrival is a mulatto.

Total fucking two planked cunt.