CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really believe that freemasonry has everything to do with it. I'm sure the Chief Super is a member of the same lodge as Lord Piss Elegant. 

Probably right. As Eddie suggested, I'm not a vegetarian, I'm not even anti hunting, to me it's shooting a pheasant that you're going to cook and eat. Not a pack of chinless wonders on horseback, using it as an excuse for social networking and eyeing up the 13 year old daughters of the forelock tugging spastics that cheer them on.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably right. As Eddie suggested, I'm not a vegetarian, I'm not even anti hunting, to me it's shooting a pheasant that you're going to cook and eat. Not a pack of chinless wonders on horseback, using it as an excuse for social networking and eyeing up the 13 year old daughters of the forelock tugging spastics that cheer them on.

Would you eat a dog Eric? 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some animals like dogs and cats etc. have character and personality. Other animals are spackers and can be eaten. 

That's pretty much exactly how I think about humans.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. If I hear on the news that a family has been killed in a car crash, it makes me feel bad for them. If they turn out to be from Liverpool, much less so.

I'd rather eat a week old egg salad sandwich off the floor of a motorway services toilet on a hot summers day than a dead fucking Scouser - even after they've been rinsed down at the morgue. 

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'd rather eat a week old egg salad sandwich off the floor of a motorway services toilet on a hot summers day than a dead fucking Scouser - even after they've been rinsed down at the morgue. 

I'd eat a dead Scouser in a motorway services toilet if Rachel Evan Wood's feet were contained within the putrid corpse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not that Eric, it's the systematic slaughtering of a creature by being ripped to shreds by a pack of dogs. They can't claim it's to thin out the species because the vast majority of the fox population is in urban areas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Some animals like dogs and cats etc' have character and personality. Other animals are spackers and can be eaten. 

There is nothing a cute as new born lambs, all have different personalities, all have a character but as soon as they get near the size of their mother, off to slaughter, do you eat lamb? 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, King Billy said:

Eddie you’ve typed d’ instead of ‘w’

Glad to be of help.

lol

Good evening Billy.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell us about the vulnerable woman with a baby in the pub car park again, Eddie.

That was true Eric you snivelling, fake tough guy with a heart, I’m the real fucking deal, you’re a internet braggart that looks like mr bean...

• Like 1