CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

15 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Oh I forgot Rule 5 and Rule 8

Lets be clear, 1/ Frank is not, and has never been, Kreed Kafer (an anagram of Derek Faker as famously used to expose Derek Acorah) 2/ If a punter is being abused via PM then an Admin needs to be invited into a conversation before any action is taken.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lets be clear, 1/ Frank is not, and has never been, Kreed Kafer (an anagram of Derek Faker as famously used to expose Derek Acorah) 2/ If a punter is being abused via PM then an Admin needs to be invited into a conversation before any action is taken.

Would it be possible for @Frank to enlighten us as to the contents of this  "PM" from @Decimus that appears to make allegations of "graphic contents regarding myself?

"Decimus PM’d over so pretty graphic shit, Pen. There’s something wrong with you."

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Little Ed doesn’t know any better. However, he’s to the point and understood by the majority. Your flowery fantastical bollocks is lost on all and sundry. Stupid fucking humourless cunt. 

That's a good thing Frank. The 'also rans' on this site are a matter of supreme indifference to me. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe you should block it as well to avoid its incessant bleating.

As for sending Frank a PM about it, I haven't, although it amuses me that it's losing its shit over it.

@Frank you fucking weasel, what are you playing at?

12 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Would it be possible for @Frank to enlighten us as to the contents of this  "PM" from @Decimus that appears to make allegations of "graphic contents regarding myself?

"Decimus PM’d over so pretty graphic shit, Pen. There’s something wrong with you."

13 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Oh I forgot Rule 5 and Rule 8

12 hours ago, Glowworm said:

@Frank could you please confirm whether or not this PM actually exists?

Rattled!

Retire yourself from this site – permanently. Your non-stop guff disrespects the many commenters who continue to suffer you every day.

'Glowworm' indeed. The only familiarity from your perspective is the barbed, shit-curdling Chinese sex toy which finds its way up your colon each day. Take the Swiss clinic option, you vile, thick, cumfarting tranny.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Rattled!

Retire yourself from this site – permanently. Your non-stop guff disrespects the many commenters who continue to suffer you every day.

'Glowworm' indeed. The only familiarity from your perspective is the barbed, shit-curdling Chinese sex toy which finds its way up your colon each day. Take the Swiss clinic option, you vile, thick, cumfarting tranny.

Quality.

If I weren't out of likes...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Pity we can't do data transfer like Kevin Bacon says on those ads Wiz

Kevin Bacon is another cunt I hope dies horribly, and sooner than later.  

On 14/05/2019 at 11:07, Decimus said:

I see from your reply to him that Pen has worked himself up into a bit of a tizz this morning in between pissing himself and no doubt flooding the site with yet more utter fucking nonsense.

I'm glad he's proving my point about small minded idiots swallowing the Farage bilge, even if he's trying to play devil's advocate.

Judging from what he's posted about his employment history, he's had more jobs over the years than his total post count on here, all of which appear to have been low grade, minimum wage shite that Remploy agency staff could competently manage. The fact that he's had so many jobs either indicates that he's as useless and incompetent as he is boring, or he's been hounded out of every job after being caught using the female toilets for a sit down piss, the dirty tranny cunt.

The fact he lends credence to Powell and Farage's views on the NHS, despite never earning more than 20k in his life, really indicates how fucking thick he is. In a way it's a shame there isn't private insurance instead of the national health service that funded his cataract operations. I doubt he could have afforded the cover to rectify his Mr fucking Magoo pork pies and would've ended up totally blind as a result of his poverty.

Tragic for him, but a fucking joy for everyone else as it would've meant the 50,000 or so completely bollocks posts he's made would have never polluted this site to start with.

I have just read this load of garbage. I have never given creedence to Farage or Powell re the NHS .. I just pointed out what their stances were the NHS. As to the jobs I have had, I had several jobs before I joined the railway but was on the railway for 30 years and had a couple of jobs after leaving the railway. I earned above £20k for a few years from the mid 1990s which was not bad going for that period. As to earnings on councils, I had two years with one council in the mid noughties and most of the managers there were on less than £20k unless you are very senior management on councils levels of pay are quite low although pensions are fairly good. In fact one manager left and joined the railway as a conductor when I showed her what I had been earning. I seriously doubt whether you have held any job more than few months .. trundling that rubbish trolley around must be pretty boring even if you are being paid £8.70 an hour on a 4 hours a day six days a week contract with the occasional Sunday thrown in.

On 15/05/2019 at 10:53, Decimus said:

Maybe you should block it as well to avoid its incessant bleating.

As for sending Frank a PM about it, I haven't, although it amuses me that it's losing its shit over it.

@Frank you fucking weasel, what are you playing at?

I have not lost my shit .. I merely want to see Frank digging himself out of the hole that he had made for himself Come on @Frank .. PM me about it :)

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello criminal scum....you haven’t posted for a while. I bet Skippy has a sore arse.

Fuck off.

I'm sure a quick review of the 147 posts you've made since he last contributed will convince him that he's missed absolutely fuck all.

You are fucking shit and have never made me laugh. Not once.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure a quick review of the 147 posts you've made since he last contributed will convince him that he's missed absolutely fuck all.

You are fucking shit and have never made me laugh. Not once.

Fuck off.

I’ll bet you’re severely constipated after your activities last night....

lol.

• Like 1