CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pacific ocean and all minor outlaying shitholes near it

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

I'm sick of seeing septic cunts on the internet wanking themselves off to what is essentially an irrelevant, irradiated ocean that third world slope and south american shitholes are part of like we're supposed to be jealous or something? and threatening to leave europe(oh no!) Oh yeah if any pieces of shit from north america are reading this Britain has the Pitcairn islands in the pacific and various other territories near it. Fuck off you parasitic bottom feeding scum.

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I read "A Pattern of Islands" by Arthur Grimble when I was in school.

I don't now if that helps at all?

I read South sea adventure when i was in primary school, the one where they capture a giant squid in a rudimentary beach trap. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I bet you were a right little shit in school, Ratty. You were supposed to be burning the fucking things, not reading them.

Funny you should say that Killer. I enjoyed 'adjusting' some of the words in hymn books. Any illustrations of Jesus had him saying "bus" or "taxi" in speech bubbles. Round our way, that meant you'd just burped or farted.

Even with all my good work on the holocaust, it's unlikely I'll get into heaven

Guest DrCunt

What the fucking fuck of all holy fucks is this fucking streaming fucking pile of fucking shit? You're a seriously fucking fucked up fucking idiot. Fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What the fucking fuck of all holy fucks is this fucking streaming fucking pile of fucking shit? You're a seriously fucking fucked up fucking idiot. Fuck off.

Take your chop suey specs disguise and fuck off slope.

566819.jpg

47 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm sick of seeing septic cunts on the internet wanking themselves off to what is essentially an irrelevant, irradiated ocean that third world slope and south american shitholes are part of like we're supposed to be jealous or something? and threatening to leave europe(oh no!) Oh yeah if any pieces of shit from north america are reading this Britain has the Pitcairn islands in the pacific and various other territories near it. Fuck off you parasitic bottom feeding scum.

Bali Ha’i, motherfucker. 

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Reportedly there is a big circle of plastic detritus somewhere mid-Pacific containing all manner of unwanted shit. Make your own analogy, I can’t be arsed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Funny you should say that Killer. I enjoyed 'adjusting' some of the words in hymn books. Any illustrations of Jesus had him saying "bus" or "taxi" in speech bubbles. Round our way, that meant you'd just burped or farted.

Even with all my good work on the holocaust, it's unlikely I'll get into heaven

Don't worry Ratty. I'm certain that you'll get your very own Rat heaven. There will be bulldog shovels, gas taps, and Minty and compass the dog will be there to greet you.

Guest judgetwi
41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Reportedly there is a big circle of plastic detritus somewhere mid-Pacific containing all manner of unwanted shit. Make your own analogy, I can’t be arsed. 

Yeah, I read about that. Has anyone thought that MH 370 might be right in the middle of it? Some cunt should check it out.

Personally, I think you’re more likely to find the debris in some pikey camp in Kent.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, I read about that. Has anyone thought that MH 370 might be right in the middle of it? Some cunt should check it out.

Personally, I think you’re more likely to find the debris in some pikey camp in Kent.

It’s a good shout. Nothing better than floating wreckage to hide floating wreckage, and it fits with the modern trend of hiding in plain sight. 

I doubt the pikeys have room for Malaysian fuselage though, they are up to their ears in Jim’ll Fix It badges, Rolf Harris lunchboxes and Thriller CDs. 

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell. Have you not seen what happened to Thamesmead after the pikeys moved into the wasteland next to the sewage treatment plant?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell. Have you not seen what happened to Thamesmead after the pikeys moved into the wasteland next to the sewage treatment plant?

Fucking hell, yes I have! What’s your fucking point?

Anyway, i’ve invented a new game that I will soon be presenting on Dragons Den. You get a pikey, lock him in a cellar and starve the cunt. It’s called Hungry Hungry Gyppo.

I’ve got a feeling i’ve used that gag on here before but it doesn’t hurt to be reminded of it. When the remoaners come knocking on your door , asking for your vote, throw that one at them. Watch the look of horror on their faces as the implication of what you have said sinks into their simple little brains.

They won’t bother you again.

😆

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell, yes I have! What’s your fucking point?

Anyway, i’ve invented a new game that I will soon be presenting on Dragons Den. You get a pikey, lock him in a cellar and starve the cunt. It’s called Hungry Hungry Gyppo.I’ve got a feeling i’ve used that gag on here before but it doesn’t hurt to be reminded of it. When the remoaners come knocking on your door , asking for your vote, throw that one at them.

I doubt they'd waste their time knocking on your door. It'd be clear that you were a lost cause as soon as they saw Nick Griffin's face crudely mown into your lawn, and that's before they've noticed the stench of the 20ft high "Rool Britanya" typo that you have smeared onto your front wall with your own shit.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I doubt they'd waste their time knocking on your door. It'd be clear that you were a lost cause as soon as they saw Nick Griffin's face crudely mown into your lawn, and that's before they've noticed the stench of the 20ft high "Rool Britanya" typo that you have smeared onto your front wall with your own shit.

That would take a vast amount of shit.