CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pacific ocean and all minor outlaying shitholes near it

Guest Erroreptile404

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Rules

Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Reported.

He should be banned Punkers. One can only assume that he is in Roops favour.  Maybe he takes her out for dinner. lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, scotty said:

Please God, make this happen. 

If it does, I'll actually find a church to begin regular attendance.  

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If it does, I'll actually find a church to begin regular attendance.  

Unfortunately, despite blocking it, I can still see its drivel if someone quotes it. However, I've noticed a considerable decline even in that, which means it's either not logged on constantly, or more people have blocked it. Either way it's a win as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unfortunately, despite blocking it, I can still see its drivel if someone quotes it. However, I've noticed a considerable decline even in that, which means it's either not logged on constantly, or more people have blocked it. Either way it's a win as far as I'm concerned.

It's apparenly clinging to Withers and Eddie like an intestinal parasite, for life.  A few regulars are entertaining its musings, as it is felt to be harmless.  

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry Ratty. I'm certain that you'll get your very own Rat heaven. There will be bulldog shovels, gas taps, and Minty and compass the dog will be there to greet you.

The fact that this sort of shit doesn't get an immediate rat like is just shows what an ungrateful cunt the man is. 

Lets start a flidspack style game using anti Semitic abuse and see how the goose stepping hole lover likes it. I'm thinking YidKike?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The fact that this sort of shit doesn't get an immediate rat like is just shows what an ungrateful cunt the man is. 

Lets start a flidspack style game using anti Semitic abuse and see how the goose stepping hole lover likes it. I'm thinking YidKike?

‘Belsen’s Got Talent’

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It was the AIDS that invented for a future was against the Africans 

Too much forward planning. They took their eye off the ball. Once they’d cleaned up the holiday camps the duskies would have been queuing up at the gates for some ‘All inclusive R and R time’     “Calling all guests. The showers are now open”

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Too much forward planning. They took their eye off the ball. Once they’d cleaned up the holiday camps the duskies would have been queuing up at the gates for some ‘All inclusive R and R time’     “Calling all guests. The showers are now open”

If they'd invaded Russia 2 weeks earlier and old adolf had actually listened to his generals, the world be now be a very different place. Ask ratty 

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If they'd invaded Russia 2 weeks earlier and old adolf had actually listened to his generals, the world be now be a very different place. Ask ratty 

Herr Hitler wasn’t really a listener though. He let his hatred of the slavs overrule any advice against the Invasion of Russia. And he was already completely insane and Stalin didn’t really have any care how many millions of Russians had to be sacrificed. (“One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic”) The Fuhrer met his match in Josef. Anyway according to the frogs version of history it was them that won the war almost without any help. The problem with ‘Allo Allo’ (One of the best sitcoms ever) was  that it was too realistic.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Herr Hitler wasn’t really a listener though. He let his hatred of the slavs overrule any advice against the Invasion of Russia. And he was already completely insane and Stalin didn’t really have any care how many millions of Russians had to be sacrificed. (“One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic”) The Fuhrer met his match in Josef. Anyway according to the frogs version of history it was them that won the war almost without any help. The problem with ‘Allo Allo’ (One of the best sitcoms ever) was  that it was too realistic.

@Witheredscrote answer these cowardly claims?

I'll be most frogs have a bit of kraut in them if born in the 40s