CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pacific ocean and all minor outlaying shitholes near it

Guest Erroreptile404

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry Ratty. I'm certain that you'll get your very own Rat heaven. There will be bulldog shovels, gas taps, and Minty and compass the dog will be there to greet you.

Ah Compass. Mad bastard was about as stable as an amputee on a waltzer.  Novelty guard dog mind; would have chased his own tail for 30 minutes, making any burglars dizzy.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 10/05/2019 at 23:58, Last Cunt Standing said:

Reportedly there is a big circle of plastic detritus somewhere mid-Pacific containing all manner of unwanted shit. Make your own analogy, I can’t be arsed. 

Are you talking about that pile of debris and rubbish from the 2011 Japan tsunami which is supposedly the size of Britain? i don't believe that shit for a moment, if it was actually true why is there no aerial or satellite images of it. It would be pretty easy to spot something that size floating in the ocean.

30 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Are you talking about that pile of debris and rubbish from the 2011 Japan tsunami which is supposedly the size of Britain? i don't believe that shit for a moment, if it was actually true why is there no aerial or satellite images of it. It would be pretty easy to spot something that size floating in the ocean.

Agreed.

Afterall, numerous drones had no issues whatsoever in picking up The Judge and Gyppo on their May bank holiday staycation in Margate this year.

fat-man-fat-dog.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Who supplied the photo, 'eavans?  He is into this kind of thing.   Fuck off.

I imagine that you were observing just across the channel, perched on a clifftop eyrie with a pair of binoculars in one hand, and your infant sized chipolata in the other.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you were just across the channel, perched on a clifftop eyrie with a pair of binoculars in one hand, and your infant sized chipolata in the other.

Fuck off.

You cannot see Margate from France, it is on the north coast of Kent, you stupid cunt.  No wonder you are always pissed. You need a map to find the bar exit door. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you were observing just across the channel, perched on a clifftop eyrie with a pair of binoculars in one hand, and your infant sized chipolata in the other.

Fuck off.

I've observed the Purkyně effect the last few evenings Deco. I find the way light exhibits that ethereal, almost magical effect, is very calming.

Don't you?

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You cannot see Margate from France, it is on the north coast of Kent, you stupid cunt.  No wonder you are always pissed. You need a map to find the bar exit door. 

I'm only spatially aware with regards to places that are worth remembering. When it comes to memorable destinations, Kent and France are at the bottom of any sane, non-homosexuals list.

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I look forward to these chats! You make most posters on this site look like low grade morons

You are a traitor to your race and the worldwide gentile resistance community. 

Whilst I've been presiding over a Corner version of The Wannsee Conference and providing an extensive list of half-cocks to be proscribed when the new world order comes around, you've been flitting about talking nonsense and playing the comedy Hess card.

George Soros is more of a genuine Nazi than you.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed.

Afterall, numerous drones had no issues whatsoever in picking up The Judge and Gyppo on their May bank holiday staycation in Margate this year.

fat-man-fat-dog.jpg

The word “staycation” tells you everything you need to know about the wanker who includes it in their vocabulary.

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Have a good day Herr Rattling.

Don't you regularly visit Réunion island?

Whilst not quite in the Pacific ocean, it does make you somewhat question the existence of God when despite having terminal cancer and a penchant for taking your holidays on an extremely volcanically active, shark infested shit hole, you're somehow still breathing.

I hope you like fucking cockroaches as well as geese, because come the apocalypse it's just going to be you and them.

• Like 1