CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should the death penalty be applied to cunts who take the minus option on the chase?

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

Snivelling fucking thick cunts in seat 4. Wait for the other cunts to build up the pot, and then fuck them over by taking a minus offer.

I hate the cunts who tell them that it's ok as well, and "we need you for the final chase." 

They should follow the cunts out to the studio car park and kick their cowardly, thieving fucking faces in.

And those fucking idiots, usually women, who can't get the timing right on a coin pusher machine on Tipping Point. Despite having fucked it up 25 times already, and still do the same fucking thing.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And those fucking idiots, usually women, who can't get the timing right on a coin pusher machine on Tipping Point. Despite having fucked it up 25 times already, and still do the same fucking thing.

These women, are prime domestic abuse candidates in my opinion. Get a good fucking slap off some fella and then go back for more. Graham should be waiting backstage to give them therapy while ogling their tits through his Bono specs.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snivelling fucking thick cunts in seat 4. Wait for the other cunts to build up the pot, and then fuck them over by taking a minus offer.

I hate the cunts who tell them that it's ok as well, and "we need you for the final chase." 

Eric, we've discussed this before. Now explain how you know all this shit, and it had better be fucking good. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eric, we've discussed this before. Now explain how you know all this shit, and it had better be fucking good. 

That Bradley Walsh, what a grade A shortarse turd.  Constantly saying 'You're a better player than that' to thick bastards who have managed only £1,000. Tell them to get some education, you faux cockney cunt. I would love to fist Anne Hegerty though.

Never seen the program myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

That Bradley Walsh, what a grade A shortarse turd.  Constantly saying 'You're a better player than that' to thick bastards who have managed only £1,000. Tell them to get some education, you faux cockney cunt. I would love to fist Anne Hegerty though.

Never seen the program myself.

Fist Anne Hegerty!

Neil to The Chase thread. Neil to The Chase thread. 

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst @Frank physically resembles Family Fortunes era Vernon Kay, from his Frank Sidebottom wig down to his swarthy Gebrselassie legs, the cunt is 100% Les fucking Dennis when it comes to his timewarp comedy stylings.

What a fucking worm.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I think it should be solely reserved for those who fucking watch it.

Beat me to it,hang the brain dead cunts that watch anything broadcast between 9am and 8pm and anything shown on a Saturday night. Cunts

• Like 2

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fist Anne Hegerty!

Neil to The Chase thread. Neil to The Chase thread. 

Eh? Fist her? More like arm her,both arms AND you could still clap your hands the fat bi-polar cuntard

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

She isn’t bipolar Neil, she’s an Ass Purger. 

I suspect someone has replaced her laxatives with glucose tablets though, given she is still forty fucking stone. 

Is she known as the ‘ Governess’ due to the rumour that she was first spotted in Loch Ness in 1827? and blurred photos exist which appear to confirm this.

It amazes me, the number of cunts on here who claim to be 'above' watching this sort of shit.

We all watch it occasionally. If it's a choice between that, cunts baking fairy cakes, or yet another BBC documentary, highlighting how Stephen Lawrence would have brought about world peace and cured cancer if he hadn't been murdered by white devils. 

I'm guessing, that the cunts who claim to be too high-brow to watch it, are the cunts who record it on Sky+.

Fake fucking intelligentsia. As transparent as Punkapes negligee.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scotty said:

Because like all of you cunts, I've seen a few episodes. Or do you and Neil etc' go straight indoors and start reading Chaucer when you've locked the tools in the van?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because like all of you cunts, I've seen a few episodes. Or do you and Neil etc' go straight indoors and start reading Chaucer when you've locked the tools in the van?

I do.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It amazes me, the number of cunts on here who claim to be 'above' watching this sort of shit.

We all watch it occasionally. If it's a choice between that, cunts baking fairy cakes, or yet another BBC documentary, highlighting how Stephen Lawrence would have brought about world peace and cured cancer if he hadn't been murdered by white devils. 

I'm guessing, that the cunts who claim to be too high-brow to watch it, are the cunts who record it on Sky+.

"Get you with your electricity and television, watching things and stuff. Who do you think you are, John Logie fucking Baird? Never happened."

Judgetwi ™

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate it with passion. How many did they make, because it seems to be on all the fucking time. Btw, the black bloke is the dark destroyer, would they allow a white destroyer or is that racist? 

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, yeah, you do. But those other cunts are pretending to be cultured.

I'm far from cultured ol mucker but I do know what's shite and what's not