CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should the death penalty be applied to cunts who take the minus option on the chase?

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because like all of you cunts, I've seen a few episodes. Or do you and Neil etc' go straight indoors and start reading Chaucer when you've locked the tools in the van?

Shouldn't that read bodies?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm far from cultured ol mucker but I do know what's shite and what's not

Here lies the problem. Claiming things are shite, whilst also claiming never to have seen them. I don't mean you specifically, but I've lost count of the number of cunts here who've said, "pile of shit, never watched it".

Utter contradiction in terms.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate it with passion. How many did they make, because it seems to be on all the fucking time. Btw, the black bloke is the dark destroyer, would they allow a white destroyer or is that racist? 

I think that would be correctly presented as "The Light Destroyer" which isn't exactly menacing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Here lies the problem. Claiming things are shite, whilst also claiming never to have seen them. I don't mean you specifically, but I've lost count of the number of cunts here who've said, "pile of shit, never watched it".

Utter contradiction in terms.

Honestly never watched it enough to even know the format,my son went to the auditions once and got so fucking nervous that if he had ended up on the show he'd probably have  been one of the cunts you've been talking about.

Did you hear Doris Day had died? Shall we have a bet on which cunt will post about it and then say "oh well,que sera,sera?....my money is on Pen

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think that would be correctly presented as "The Light Destroyer" which isn't exactly menacing.

I quite like the self deprecating Paul Sinha. Who, having revealed a childhood locked away with books at his parents behest, describes himself as 'The Indian in the cupboard'.

It amazes me, the number of cunts on here who claim to be 'above' watching this sort of shit.

We all watch it occasionally.

That's just where you're fucking wrong, matey, I most certainly don't.

Please don't tell me you watch decades-old reruns of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and "Family Fortunes" on Challenge TV? Or fucking "Bullseye"! I mean, what sort of total fucking bellend does that?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Please don't tell me you watch decades-old reruns of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and "Family Fortunes" on Challenge TV? Or fucking "Bullseye"! I mean, what sort of total fucking bellend does that?

Only bullseye. Watching former mathematics teacher Jim Bowen, trying to add up 20+1+5, and arriving at 45, is still funny 3 decades later. 

Because like all of you cunts, I've seen a few episodes. Or do you and Neil etc' go straight indoors and start reading Chaucer when you've locked the tools in the van?

I've watched a single episode, under duress while staying at a mate's place. That's all it required to reach the inescapable conclusion that the programme is unmitigated shite, from the tired panel format to the caricatured "bad guy" persona via the clichéd man of the people cheeky chappie host. Truly unwatchable drivel, and you don't need to read the classics to realise that. 

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've watched a single episode, under duress while staying at a mate's place. That's all it required to reach the inescapable conclusion that the programme is unmitigated shite, from the tired panel format to the caricatured "bad guy" persona via the clichéd man of the people cheeky chappie host. Truly unwatchable drivel, and you don't need to read the classics to realise that. 

You're right, but I occasionally watch such things for the general knowledge part. Most of them have too much waffle and not enough questions, that one included. Fifteen To One was ok, before it was presented by a hunchback lesbian troll.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right, but I occasionally watch such things for the general knowledge part. Most of them have too much waffle and not enough questions, that one included. Fifteen To One was ok, before it was presented by a hunchback lesbian troll.

Fair enough. I gave up on QI because I couldn't stand any more of the fry cunt's pathetic and apparently unrequited sexual overtures to his heartthrob alan "I'm a cunt" davies. Which is a pity, because a lot of the programme did actually live up to it's title. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fair enough. I gave up on QI because I couldn't stand any more of the fry cunt's pathetic and apparently unrequited sexual overtures to his heartthrob alan "I'm a cunt" davies. Which is a pity, because a lot of the programme did actually live up to it's title. 

I think that QI was also taken over by an awful lezza. Possibly Sandi Tosspig as well. Or maybe Susan Calman. 

I cant tell the difference. They both look like Stage 3 Guild Navigators, dressed in George Formby suits.

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Indeed, the double-entendres were getting too much for me as well in the end, especially when Julian fucking Clary started appearing on a regular basis.  It went from Quite Interesting to Queer Insinuations within three series.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Indeed, the double-entendres were getting too much for me as well, in the end, especially when Julian fucking Clary started appearing on a regular basis.  It went from Quite Interesting to Queer Insinuations within three series.

It was the weekly inclusion of an 'ethnically diverse' female comedian that killed it for me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Any cunt who watches reruns of "Bullseye", should take there bus fare home "BFH", said in Jim Bowen's voice, then fuck off and never darken the Corner again.

Allegedly that fat cunt on the show is called the beast, due to interfering with wild animals.

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Any cunt who watches reruns of "Bullseye", should take there bus fare home "BFH", said in Jim Bowen's voice, then fuck off and never darken the Corner again.

Allegedly that fat cunt on the show is called the beast, due to interfering with wild animals.

I was forced to watch it first time around when I used to sleep at my nan and grandad's, due to them being absolute cunts.

It wasn't as bad as Sunday's though, when I had to eat fucking colcannon and watch Land of The Giants and Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea reruns on Channel 4.

I'm glad they're both dead.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was forced to watch it first time around when I used to sleep at my nan and grandad's, due to them being absolute cunts.

It wasn't as bad as Sunday's though, when I had to eat fucking colcannon and watch Land of The Giants and Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea reruns on Channel 4.

I'm glad they're both dead.

And if my grandson was an absolute cunt like you,  I would be glad to be dead.  Fuck off lol etc

Why is that palsy faced man-woman Phoebe Waller-Bridge in demand all of a sudden? She was in the distinctly unfunny 'Fleabag' (which I actually found rather vulgar) and now she's getting as much coverage as a Royal in a monkey suit