CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should the death penalty be applied to cunts who take the minus option on the chase?

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

52 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'll take your word for Eric this once!😁

I never knew Mike D. He was before my time here, but left an impression, as he is still regularly mentioned by the more senior members than I.

apparently he was 3 foot 6 tall, had a weeny walnut head, and was bullied off the site by frank.

There’s a channel out here East of Suez that shows all three versions of The Chase, UK, US and Australian consecutively, and that Welsh blob with a speech impediment who married his cousin seems to be on all three. 

One can only assume it’s some sort of government initiative to get people out of the house in the afternoons. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There’s a channel out here East of Suez that shows all three versions of The Chase, UK, US and Australian consecutively, and that Welsh blob with a speech impediment who married his cousin seems to be on all three. 

One can only assume it’s some sort of government initiative to get people out of the house in the afternoons. 

So "east of suez" has been moved to somewhere west of Chesil Beach?

15 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

So "east of suez" has been moved to somewhere west of Chesil Beach?

No. Unless you’re making some nebulous point about the earth being spherical and thus everywhere being potentially east or west of anywhere else provided you keep going.

Keeping going is however something I hope you decide against. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No. Unless you’re making some nebulous point about the earth being spherical and thus everywhere being potentially east or west of anywhere else provided you keep going.

Keeping going is however something I hope you decide against. 

Fuck off. 

You couldn't afford to live in Sidmouth but there is a fair chance that you might live in a beach hut at Budleigh Salterton or Ramsgate.

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Phileas Fogg was a cunt.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bob Quaver was. 

There’s a brand of crisps up north, (never seen them down here) with the unfortunate brand name of ‘Fiddlers Crisps’  I believe they have been trading for many years. Strange but true.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There’s a brand of crisps up north, (never seen them down here) with the unfortunate brand name of ‘Fiddlers Crisps’  I believe they have been trading for many years. Strange but true.

Salt'n'Savile.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...