Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In Gyppo's defence, her beliefs regarding planetary physics, have allowed her to carry twice as much roofing lead as the other girls in her family.

She tried that defence in court, but it didn't carry much weight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I make it clear, the lady is not overweight because she eats fuck load of cake, it's because she has a thyroid condition. I just want to be clear on that.  

She might be ‘Big Boned’ although I’ve never seen a fat skeleton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scotty said:

She tried that defence in court, but it didn't carry much weight. 

She was given a rather lenient sentence though.  50 hours of community service roofing churches!  

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She was given a rather lenient sentence though.  50 hours of community service roofing churches!  

Fuck me. Imagine going to a funeral, then halfway through the service you look up and amongst the rafters you can see Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I demand a custodial sentence.

  • Like 1
  • Cunt 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me. Imagine going to a funeral, then halfway through the service you look up and amongst the rafters you can see Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I demand a custodial sentence.

I have no proof, but I suspect the forest between those legs would conceal a steel factory.  

  • Iron 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me. Imagine going to a funeral, then halfway through the service you look up and amongst the rafters you can see Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I demand a custodial sentence.

That's your 'Pit and the Pendulum' nightmare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If Frank has ended under another man, it was NOT an accident.

Just like the strangely high number  of single, middle aged men who turn up at A and E, who’ve been hoovering the stairs naked and fall over, and somehow get their penises stuck in the nozzle. It’s a cunt when I, sorry they, arrive and the board says there’s a 6 hour waiting time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just like the strangely high number  of single, middle aged men who turn up at A and E, who’ve been hoovering the stairs naked and fall over, and somehow get their penises stuck in the nozzle. It’s a cunt when I, sorry they, arrive and the board says there’s a 6 hour waiting time.

...after an evening with him with flu like symptoms, bruising, fatigue, and anal tearing.  

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just like the strangely high number  of single, middle aged men who turn up at A and E, who’ve been hoovering the stairs naked and fall over, and somehow get their penises stuck in the nozzle. It’s a cunt when I, sorry they, arrive and the board says there’s a 6 hour waiting time.

You are Doofy out of Scary Movie, and I claim my cardboard sheriff badge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quality cunting!

Coming to a website near you soon........

Cunts in mobility scooters

Fat cunts in mobility scooters

Cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat birds wearing leggings

Gemma Collins (possibly wearing leggings)

 Enormously American fat cunts I saw on channel 4/5 who had to have a wall of their house knocked down to get them to the hospital.

There’s no end to my spite, trust me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 May 2019 at 01:15, judgetwi said:

Quality cunting!

Coming to a website near you soon........

Cunts in mobility scooters

Fat cunts in mobility scooters

Cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat birds wearing leggings

Gemma Collins (possibly wearing leggings)

 Enormously American fat cunts I saw on channel 4/5 who had to have a wall of their house knocked down to get them to the hospital.

There’s no end to my spite, trust me.

This site would benefit greatly if you took a long and extended break from posting your unfunny brand of angry little man rubbish

  • Like 1
  • Cunt 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 17:13, Decimus said:

Fuck me. Imagine going to a funeral, then halfway through the service you look up and amongst the rafters you can see Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I demand a custodial sentence.

Lets face it @Decimus .. only you and @Wizardsleeve have mouths big enough to gob each other off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:06, Cuntybaws said:

Plump brides have that whiff of desperation about them as they rush to tie the knot before sliding further down the scale from “Karen Carpenter” towards “morbidly obese”, the sort of cunts who describe themselves as “voluptuous” or “Rubenesque” rather than the more accurate “hamster-cheeked” or “lard-arsed”. Sadly for them – and for their poor deluded husbands – their wedding day is the best they'll ever look.

c00d9864ee31703f6e96928ede2775d2--weddin

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

That's Keith, this is his audition tape for the part of 'Chunk' from goonies. 

His interpretation of the 'Truffle Shuffle'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bfpSC94gIWy4ISP0xpozHBbY0c_2kPtgQqd34wGk

On 16/05/2019 at 18:09, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like Keith has accidentally laid on top of Frank 

It's Judge stepping into the quantum leap accelerator.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 18:09, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like Keith has accidentally laid on top of Frank 

It does explain why most of the fat cunts need mobility scooters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 19:33, camberwell gypsy said:

That's your 'Pit and the Pendulum' nightmare. 

The only time that Dec's ever sees a cunt is when he looks in the mirror or does a selfie with his mouth wide open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...