CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntybaws

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In Gyppo's defence, her beliefs regarding planetary physics, have allowed her to carry twice as much roofing lead as the other girls in her family.

She tried that defence in court, but it didn't carry much weight. 

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I make it clear, the lady is not overweight because she eats fuck load of cake, it's because she has a thyroid condition. I just want to be clear on that.  

She might be ‘Big Boned’ although I’ve never seen a fat skeleton.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, scotty said:

She tried that defence in court, but it didn't carry much weight. 

She was given a rather lenient sentence though.  50 hours of community service roofing churches!  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She was given a rather lenient sentence though.  50 hours of community service roofing churches!  

Fuck me. Imagine going to a funeral, then halfway through the service you look up and amongst the rafters you can see Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I demand a custodial sentence.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me. Imagine going to a funeral, then halfway through the service you look up and amongst the rafters you can see Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I demand a custodial sentence.

I have no proof, but I suspect the forest between those legs would conceal a steel factory.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like Keith has accidentally laid on top of Frank 

If Frank has ended under another man, it was NOT an accident.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If Frank has ended under another man, it was NOT an accident.

Just like the strangely high number  of single, middle aged men who turn up at A and E, who’ve been hoovering the stairs naked and fall over, and somehow get their penises stuck in the nozzle. It’s a cunt when I, sorry they, arrive and the board says there’s a 6 hour waiting time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just like the strangely high number  of single, middle aged men who turn up at A and E, who’ve been hoovering the stairs naked and fall over, and somehow get their penises stuck in the nozzle. It’s a cunt when I, sorry they, arrive and the board says there’s a 6 hour waiting time.

...after an evening with him with flu like symptoms, bruising, fatigue, and anal tearing.  

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

You are Doofy out of Scary Movie, and I claim my cardboard sheriff badge.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Quality cunting!

Coming to a website near you soon........

Cunts in mobility scooters

Fat cunts in mobility scooters

Cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat birds wearing leggings

Gemma Collins (possibly wearing leggings)

Enormously American fat cunts I saw on channel 4/5 who had to have a wall of their house knocked down to get them to the hospital.

There’s no end to my spite, trust me.

On 18 May 2019 at 01:15, judgetwi said:

Quality cunting!

Coming to a website near you soon........

Cunts in mobility scooters

Fat cunts in mobility scooters

Cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat cunts in wheelchairs 

Fat birds wearing leggings

Gemma Collins (possibly wearing leggings)

Enormously American fat cunts I saw on channel 4/5 who had to have a wall of their house knocked down to get them to the hospital.

There’s no end to my spite, trust me.

This site would benefit greatly if you took a long and extended break from posting your unfunny brand of angry little man rubbish

• Like 1

On 16/05/2019 at 17:13, Decimus said:

Lets face it @Decimus .. only you and @Wizardsleeve have mouths big enough to gob each other off.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:06, Cuntybaws said:

Plump brides have that whiff of desperation about them as they rush to tie the knot before sliding further down the scale from “Karen Carpenter” towards “morbidly obese”, the sort of cunts who describe themselves as “voluptuous” or “Rubenesque” rather than the more accurate “hamster-cheeked” or “lard-arsed”. Sadly for them – and for their poor deluded husbands – their wedding day is the best they'll ever look.

c00d9864ee31703f6e96928ede2775d2--weddin

See the source image