CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy 'cunt' kyle

Neil

34 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Says a lot about you if you require the support of a motley collection of randomers on a site with the name of cunts corner  to get ya through the day..no wonder your crayon box is your best pal ..do you disappear into your scribble world for days on end?..anyway fuck off..ive to be in the Phoenix park in half an hour..the lovely ciara is having a dress fitting next week n wants to lose a few cms off the hips..don't know why but thats women for ya 

Panzbaby 

@Roadkill we need pictures of @Panzerknacker's bulging biceps on his lips and tongue it takes power to drive that bullshit the two-faced little worm comes out with.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The Jeremy Kyle “Norfolk Special.”

As Jon Snow nearly said “ I’ve never seen so many shite faces in one place.”

Of course, Jon has never been to Selhurst Park...... or Millwall.

" I'm an inbred get me out of here "

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of course, Jon has never been to Selhurst Park...... or Millwall.

I stood by the old pool admiring the ducks and swans and then walked to the end of of the pool where I saw him sitting. ..  "MILLWALL! MILLWALL! MILLWALL!" I cried "FUCK OFF I'M A VALE SUPPORTER!" was his reply I repeated my "MILLWALL! MILLWALL! MILLWALL!" cry but got the same reply . It was a split second later that the wall he was sitting on collapsed and he fell to his doom in the raging torrent that was passing beneath the old mill wheel. :(

On 16 May 2019 at 08:07, Panzerknacker said:

Says a lot about you if you require the support of a motley collection of randomers on a site with the name of cunts corner  to get ya through the day..no wonder your crayon box is your best pal ..do you disappear into your scribble world for days on end?..anyway fuck off..ive to be in the Phoenix park in half an hour..the lovely ciara is having a dress fitting next week n wants to lose a few cms off the hips..don't know why but thats women for ya 

Panzbaby 

You've made yourself look a proper cunt in the last day or so panzy. 

Brexit vote not too far away so I'm sure you'll be back to bore us shitless again you one trick pony beating mick

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've made yourself look a proper cunt in the last day or so panzy. 

Brexit vote not too far away so I'm sure you'll be back to bore us shitless again you one trick pony beating mick

Oh fuck off tim..tedious little newt raper ya

Panzbaby 

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd rather be labeled someone who gets sexual gratification from water lizards than a backward fuckwit who beats their starving  horses to death for fun. 

What the fuk are ya on about ..have you been drinking pond water again ya amphibian anal examining bastard 

Panzbaby 

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Paddybaby you bog trotting backwards simpleton. Your no doubt this morning gonna ride your mangy steed, through  your shithole council estate to pick up a copy of Fenian Today. Im sure you hark back to the good ol' days ,when men in platform shoes mixed diesel and fertilizer. Sadly though with the amount of jihads flooding your country, the platform shoe might be on the other foot!

Major, if you’re going to label someone a simpleton, at least get you’re and your correct, council flat rent arrears, piss in the lift cunt.