Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Neil

Jeremy 'cunt' kyle

Recommended Posts

Kyle is no different to Cowell, Edmonds and all the other cunts involved in “reality tv.” They exploit poor, vulnerable, uneducated wannabes for the trash audience to laugh at and feel so superior. Of course they don’t like it when genuine talented people get on there and make them look like cunts.

 

Yeah, that’s right.......i’m Gareth fucking Gates and I suck cock and take it up the arse! So what?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Kyle is no different to Cowell, Edmonds and all the other cunts involved in “reality tv.” They exploit poor, vulnerable, uneducated wannabes for the trash audience to laugh at and feel so superior. Of course they don’t like it when genuine talented people get on there and make them look like cunts.

The Kyle show is in a different league for exploitation, the subject matter makes sure of that even if the grade of guest wasn't enough in itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

The Kyle show is in a different league for exploitation, the subject matter makes sure of that even if the grade of guest wasn't enough in itself. 

Its a load of shite, no doubt - however it does serve as an effective warning against improper dental hygiene to the chavvy masses:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO0cYM5twc_IigYzsHDiw

hqdefault.jpg

tXfOFcl.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a load of shite, no doubt - however it does serve as an effective warning against improper dental hygiene to the chavvy masses:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO0cYM5twc_IigYzsHDiw

hqdefault.jpg

tXfOFcl.jpg

No mention of inbreeding, then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a load of shite, no doubt - however it does serve as an effective warning against improper dental hygiene to the chavvy masses:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO0cYM5twc_IigYzsHDiw

hqdefault.jpg

tXfOFcl.jpg

Perhaps Kyle's show caused the odd participant to have a flash of metacognition Killer? To realise, even for a second, just how utterly pointless their existence is, could drive these sub-beings to suicide. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a load of shite, no doubt - however it does serve as an effective warning against improper dental hygiene to the chavvy masses:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO0cYM5twc_IigYzsHDiw

hqdefault.jpg

tXfOFcl.jpg

You'd think Kyle's hired muscle would have done their dentists a favour, and knocked all them bastards out of their heads.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'd think Kyle's hired muscle would have done their dentists a favour, and knocked all them bastards out of their heads.

If he resorted to such altruistic behaviour, who would he have on his show?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'd think Kyle's hired muscle would have done their dentists a favour, and knocked all them bastards out of their heads.

People still have a pop at Josef Mengele but let's be honest, these sort of droogs simply wouldn't exist if his work had been carried on.

Barney the dinosaur would have copped it too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Perhaps Kyle's show caused the odd participant to have a flash of metacognition Killer? To realise, even for a second, just how utterly pointless their existence is, could drive these sub-beings to suicide. 

With any luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Its a load of shite, no doubt - however it does serve as an effective warning against improper dental hygiene to the chavvy masses:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO0cYM5twc_IigYzsHDiw

hqdefault.jpg

tXfOFcl.jpg

The Jeremy Kyle “Norfolk Special.”

As Jon Snow nearly said “ I’ve never seen so many shite faces in one place.”

Of course, Jon has never been to Selhurst Park...... or Millwall.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The Jeremy Kyle “Norfolk Special.”

As Jon Snow nearly said “ I’ve never seen so many shite faces in one place.”

Of course, Jon has never been to Selhurst Park...... or Millwall.

If shite faces includes dirty sanchez wearing poofs, he hasn't been to Cheshire lately, either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The man is nothing but an excrement brick but get a fucking grip. The things that appear on this abomination of a show are far worse than him. Ofcom want to protect these cunts that appear on shit like this and reality shows, if they are that vulnerable and need protecting from appearing on a tv show....then don't fucking go on them or better still, don't make crap like this and call it entertainment !! It's about as entertaining as a rubber crutch.

SHIT !! the lot of it, now fuck right off with this forced fed fodder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think that goes without saying...

Pity its cancelled..youd be a prime candidate  for the kar krash kyler..spazzy little rat face on ya and all..banner would read..i was an internet transexual and was coolered for my choices

Panzbaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Pity its cancelled..youd be a prime candidate  for the kar krash kyler..spazzy little rat face on ya and all..banner would read..i was an internet transexual and was coolered for my choices

Panzbaby 

Frank?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Pity its cancelled..youd be a prime candidate  for the kar krash kyler..spazzy little rat face on ya and all..banner would read..i was an internet transexual and was coolered for my choices

Panzbaby 

Rattled like a child in the arms of a Mackem babysitter - still holding a grudge twelve hours after being made to take yer medicine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Rattled like a child in the arms of a Mackem babysitter - still holding a grudge twelve hours after being made to take yer medicine.

I preferred  you better when ya were skulking around the site afraid to stick head over the parapet ..the look suited ya roadie baby

Panzbaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I preferred  you better when ya were skulking around the site afraid to stick head over the parapet ..the look suited ya roadie baby

Panzbaby 

I'm the best you've got on here Panzy - every other cunt gave up on you long, long ago. And look at you now - triggered into a more active and coherent state than you've been in years. Its a thankless job, but your welcome all the same - the puppet master pulls the strings, but he also needs to put on a good show to make a living.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm the best you've got on here Panzy - every other cunt gave up on you long, long ago. And look at you now - triggered into a more active and coherent state than you've been in years. Its a thankless job, but your welcome all the same - the puppet master pulls the strings, but he also needs to put on a good show to make a living.

You'd like the film 'Puppetmaster'.

it's got that creepy old cunt William Hickey in it. I just watched 'Creep' again. I forgot how fuckable Franka Potente is with blonde hair.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'd like the film 'Puppetmaster'.

it's got that creepy old cunt William Hickey in it. I just watched 'Creep' again. I forgot how fuckable Franka Potente is with blonde hair.

 

Fucking hell I remember Creep - is that the one where a single deformed spacker who can't even put rubber gloves on properly manages to kill about ten people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm the best you've got on here Panzy - every other cunt gave up on you long, long ago. And look at you now - triggered into a more active and coherent state than you've been in years. Its a thankless job, but your welcome all the same - the puppet master pulls the strings, but he also needs to put on a good show to make a living.

Says a lot about you if you require the support of a motley collection of randomers on a site with the name of cunts corner  to get ya through the day..no wonder your crayon box is your best pal ..do you disappear into your scribble world for days on end?..anyway fuck off..ive to be in the Phoenix park in half an hour..the lovely ciara is having a dress fitting next week n wants to lose a few cms off the hips..don't know why but thats women for ya 

Panzbaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...