CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit like this on the BBC News Site

Penny Farthing

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a poor attempt on her part to recreate a previous slur that was made on here.

I'm not sure if you were posting regularly at the time, but at some point during 2016 she wasnt a mod, and I christened her sycophantic cabal of Ding, Manky MikeD, alongside her, as "The Bore Four".

Never was there a more apt name.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think she is more involved with protective services for one individual.  She has it in her head it is an attempt to run the cunt off the board in a vendetta.  It is nothing more than eliminating a bog of shit from from sight.  Sometimes things aren't as complicated as one thinks.  Certainly, pen isn't complicated, or original, or funny, or intelligent, or interesting, or relevant....see the pattern forming here Roops....we all know he isn't going to leave and you aren't going to fuck him off, so some of us just choose to not see what it has to say.  Now if other cunts would quit quoting, that could make so many so happy so quickly.  

Not too long ago, Decs made Sleeve a member of the "Bore Four" yet here we are , two strange bedfellows holding glands snug under the duvet comforting and reassuring each other in their justification of trampling over Rule 7. Now, you two duplicitous dicks may well carry on with the wailing and stomping of feet but you don't get to decide who is in and who is out. I despise bullies so carry on with using the block facility so you don't have to read what offends you and just STFU.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think she is more involved with protective services for one individual.  She has it in her head it is an attempt to run the cunt off the board in a vendetta.  It is nothing more than eliminating a bog of shit from from sight.  Sometimes things aren't as complicated as one thinks.  Certainly, pen isn't complicated, or original, or funny, or intelligent, or interesting, or relevant....see the pattern forming here Roops....we all know he isn't going to leave and you aren't going to fuck him off, so some of us just choose to not see what it has to say.  Now if other cunts would quit quoting, that could make so many so happy so quickly.  

What is really bewildering is the importance that you attach to me. Whizz, I am neither grand nor important, you surely must have better things to do with your life than to worry yourself or make the effort of theorising  about me or indeed anyone else on here. The same applies to Decimus and the rest of the furious five .. I am not important, stop traumatising yourselves about me and please try to grow at least one pair between you.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not too long ago, Decs made Sleeve a member of the "Bore Four" yet here we are , two strange bedfellows holding glands snug under the duvet comforting and reassuring each other in their justification of trampling over Rule 7. Now, you two duplicitous dicks may well carry on with the wailing and stomping of feet but you don't get to decide who is in and who is out. I despise bullies so carry on with using the block facility so you don't have to read what offends you and just STFU.

Fucking right. 

I’m the best on here. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Why do people take this so seriously? I gave up worrying about how this all works years ago. Sock puppets, who cares? More to take the piss out of.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Why do people take this so seriously? I gave up worrying about how this all works years ago. Sock puppets, who cares? More to take the piss out of.

Shut up you senile potheaded ponce. What’s cooking, Alf?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Frank said:

Shut up you senile potheaded ponce. What’s cooking, Alf?

I would like to boil your head in a red wine reduction.

12 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

What is really bewildering is the importance that you attach to me. Whizz, I am neither grand nor important, you surely must have better things to do with your life than to worry yourself or make the effort of theorising  about me or indeed anyone else on here. The same applies to Decimus and the rest of the furious five .. I am not important, stop traumatising yourselves about me and please try to grow at least one pair between you.

How’s it feel being up there on the leaderboard, Pen? Apparently, wiz might have mentioned that he doesn’t care much for it.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Fucking right. 

I’m the best on here. 

You've been vying for the position of worst on here for some time now, and you're making excellent headway against some strong contenders. I reckon a few more weeks and the crown will be nestling on your ridiculous swarthy scalp. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Just now, scotty said:

You've been vying for the position of worst on here for some time now, and you're making excellent headway against some strong contenders. I reckon a few more weeks and the crown will be nestling on your ridiculous swarthy scalp. 

Fuck off. 

If said crown is to nestle on his kidney spotted bonce the wig of frank will need another application of glue/withers spunk and the chin strap tightening up to the last hole.

Unless it's a paper one his spindly pipe cleaner legs will fold quicker than his own will power when walking past a noted rent boy hang out. What a horrid fucking queer

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Fuck off. 

You know Frank's partner has died for the 12th time Splot?

Truth is a relative concept to these levantine dogs. The Pasha Brothers had the right idea.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The only one I see having a thrombo is Roops.  I and few others have blocked the idiot Pen.  Big fucking deal.  She's bringing up ancient fucking history about it, probably in an attempt to reignite some feud between Decs and myself, because we happen to find ourselves in agreement on the matter....her motivation?  HITS for the site.  Feuds generate traffic.  I come here because it does have entertainment value.  MOST of the members are fun to converse with and take the piss out of the world with...not all, but most.  I have three cunts on ignore...Pen, Albert and Roops.  If she wants to burst a vessel in her head, that's on her....no sweat off my balls at all.  Same if Pen falls under one of his precious fucking trains.  I have no beef with Decs...nor do I have one with Roops, I just won't be reading the her posts anymore.  As far as trampling on Rules...pot...kettle....black.