CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bojo for p.m.

PANZER MURPHY

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you have no Air Force how did Leo Varadkar become a ‘Rear Gunner’ Panz ?

I think it was an astute political move on his part to go gay..hes in a  pretty unasailable position now what with the vociferous legions of fag hags and gays supporting him ..pity he hasnt a clue about running a country..still i suppose thats why we have a civil service.

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think it was an astute political move on his part to go gay..hes in a  pretty unasailable position now what with the vociferous legions of fag hags and gays supporting him ..pity he hasnt a clue about running a country..still i suppose thats why we have a civil service.

Panzbaby 

He doesn't need to - haven't you outsourcd that to Macron now?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

He doesn't need to - haven't you outsourcd that to Macron now?

Macrons even more lost than the gay indian...a whizz with figures and older ladies but useless at gettin people on side and willin to follow ya ...anyway..you'll be followin the bojo into the sun lit uplands he says he can see..gooooooo  boooooojoooooooo

Panzbaby 

16 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Macrons even more lost than the gay indian...a whizz with figures and older ladies but useless at gettin people on side and willin to follow ya ...anyway..you'll be followin the bojo into the sun lit uplands he says he can see..gooooooo  boooooojoooooooo

Panzbaby 

In all seriousness, I don't think he will become Tory leader.

If he makes it onto the two-person shortlist to go to the memebrship, he'll ace it, but getting onto that shorlist means getting a majority of Tory MP's nside and I think there's just too much of an 'anyone but Boris' faction amongst Tory MP's.

Not that I actually care, other than having a general desire to be clued up about political issues.

On 19/05/2019 at 12:42, Jiggerycock said:

In all seriousness, I don't think he will become Tory leader.

If he makes it onto the two-person shortlist to go to the memebrship, he'll ace it, but getting onto that shorlist means getting a majority of Tory MP's nside and I think there's just too much of an 'anyone but Boris' faction amongst Tory MP's.

Not that I actually care, other than having a general desire to be clued up about political issues.

Id say he'll win it jiggers baby..cometh the hour..cometh the man..y'all need him...specially the roops..she needs a bitta turmoil ..albeit structured and defined border tempestuouznezzzzz

Panzbaby 

On 18/05/2019 at 20:04, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Panzy Baby Once the barbed wire is up again Our petrol bombs’ll be 25% cheaper than yours. We should try to come to an arrangement. Blair  had some  fucking front, Good Friday Agreement. The cunt made sure it wasn’t signed on fucking Pancake Tuesday. Doesn’t have the same authority about it.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 03:34, Panzerknacker said:

See the bojo has thrown his hat in the ring to be your next pm...i think this would be a good thing for y'all..itll be hillarious viewing watching him talk down to the slants and fuzzywuzzies and demean their funny  welcome dances as he tries to get them to buy whatever crap he has in his gladstone bag...itll be a hoot

Panzbaby 

This philandering lummox may have delusions he is getting the top job, but this has been stitched already so he doesn't. If you recall, when he and Davis resigned their cabinet positions, a certain slippery cunt called Jeremy Hunt changed his allegiance from remain to leave. Mr Hunt is no more a leaver than cunts like Dominic Grieve. He is the insurance policy of the remainers, the usual moderate put up job that gets the gig.

However, I still believe we will be leaving the EU without a deal. The only choices left are revoke or no deal. At some point, these pusillanimous sacks of shit in parliament will have to make this choice. They will always vote to save their own skins and their parties. Revoking would end their tenure and their parties. They can survive a no deal.

• Like 1

On 17/05/2019 at 05:53, Earl of Punkape said:

You would never be Prime Minister because of your pet ferrets...

lol.

Where as you have all the qualities for the job! Private education, bummed by Bojo and the rugby boys, thick as fuck chinless wonder and confirmed bullshiter. Oh and a total cunt!

Just now, Glowworm said:

Amongst the South West offering fro the Brexit Party is Ann Widdecombe, despite my Labour allegiance I will take gear pleasure in putting my X against her name.

Why not sign your full name as best you can X X 

Fuck these DUP cunts off for starters. We don't need them meddling in our affairs, let the Paddy's have there unification asap. It's the only reason the Tories retained power anyway, let Labour have a crack at it. Before this country loses even more public services to privatisation!

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck these DUP cunts off for starters. We don't need them meddling in our affairs, let the Paddy's have there unification asap. It's the only reason the Tories retained power anyway, let Labour have a crack at it. Before this country loses even more public services to privatisation!

Bristol could also be cordoned off and used by the MOD as an artillery firing range

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

If  t'were only that simple mister DJ ..lotta the colonists..green n blue dont really want this united Ireland lark..british taxpayer has deeper pockets ya see...shinners fear buyers remorse..

Panzbaby