CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English speakers favoured in Trump immigration plans

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This seems to be a perfectly reasonable proposal to me .. it should be applied even more strictly here and insist that English is the only language that they speak at home .. this would help keep the French out.

poor withers is doing some hard time with big gay Bill, he hasn't even got his very own front door anymore...

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

poor withers is doing some hard time with big gay Bill, he hasn't even got his very own front door anymore...

Isn't punkers in there with him? i hope the cunt doesn't drop the soap.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This seems to be a perfectly reasonable proposal to me .. it should be applied even more strictly here and insist that English is the only language that they speak at home .. this would help keep the French out.

You stupid fucking cunt. Most of the freeloaders who come here already speak English, one of the legacies of Empire. As for the Frogs I would have thought a trainspotter like you would know how much of our railways are owned by the French government.

Shut your know nothing cakehole for fucks sake.

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You stupid fucking cunt. Most of the freeloaders who come here already speak English, one of the legacies of Empire. As for the Frogs I would have thought a trainspotter like you would know how much of our railways are owned by the French government.

Judge, it's no secret that we've never seen eye to eye. Mainly  because your own porky-peepers are so deeply set within your bloated fucking face that you've got the orbital width of Kim Jong Un. 

Nonetheless, good work here, you chinky eyed, fat fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judge, it's no secret that we've never seen eye to eye. Mainly  because your own porky-peepers are so deeply set within your bloated fucking face that you've got the orbital width of Kim Jong Un. 

Nonetheless, good work here, you chinky eyed, fat fucking cunt.

Indeed. I think we have to accept that I am :

(1) much fatter than you

(2) much gayer than you

(3) much poorer than you

(4) much smarter than you

I can assure you that I am working hard to improve myself with nos 1,2 and 3 to try and meet your exacting standards. The approval of a two bob wanker and his arselicking mates on a website is very important to my self esteem, especially during Mental Health Awareness Week. Yeah, that’s right, I know what’s going in the world.....i’m not a cunt!

Unfortunately no 4 I can’t help you with. Leaving aside Alzheimer’s, or some unfortunate accident, i’m never going to be as dumb as you. Sorry about that.

Oh, by the way, you can stick your yellow budgie up your arse. 🐥

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

(1) much fatter than you

(2) much gayer than you

(3) much poorer than you

I can assure you that I am working hard to improve myself with nos 1,2 and 3 to try and meet your exacting standards. The approval of a two bob wanker and his arselicking mates on a website is very important to my self esteem, especially during Mental Health Awareness Week. Yeah, that’s right, I know what’s going in the world.....i’m not a cunt!

Unfortunately no 4 I can’t help you with. Leaving aside Alzheimer’s, or some unfortunate accident, i’m never going to be as dumb as you. Sorry about that.

Rude. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry I can't see the train numbers no more as @Decimus has had them blocked 😢

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

(1) much fatter than you

(2) much gayer than you

(3) much poorer than you

I've got a box at carrow road. 

19 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not one to diss the big ginger twats plans but it would be more important for his administration if they were English 'listeners' since pretty much every proposal that has been generated so far falls severely short of what one would expect from a super power, or something like that.

“Diss” is a place in East Anglia.

Use the Queen’s English or fuck off.

Are you a Jamaican drug dealer?