CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grumpy Cat now a Draught Excluder

Last Cunt Standing

The £100m feline has apparently curled its paws in the arms of its “human mummy”.

It’s surely enough that humanity has become so soft-brained that a deformed cat becomes a global phenomenon and nets the owner a fortune. But to plaster the death all over the internet and invite candlelit vigils for a “legend of popular culture” is taking the piss. 

Guest DrCunt

The mangy fleabag was only 7 years old. Perhaps that demonstrates that an optimistic outlook, rather than being a grumpy cunt, is the key to a long life.

Oh well, it will make a nice pair of comedy slippers.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The £100m feline has apparently curled its paws in the arms of its “human mummy”.

It’s surely enough that humanity has become so soft-brained that a deformed cat becomes a global phenomenon and nets the owner a fortune. But to plaster the death all over the internet and invite candlelit vigils for a “legend of popular culture” is taking the piss. 

You're just pissed off because a cat with dwarfism had a bigger bank account than you'll ever have, is more popular than you, was a global phenomenon and is a legend of pop culture which you'll also never achieve. Also i'm sure no one will have candle lit vigils when you die rather street parties, lol. Go cats!

Guest Erroreptile404
32 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Perhaps that demonstrates that an optimistic outlook, rather than being a grumpy cunt, is the key to a long life.

Well that's Judgetwi fucked then.

29 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You're just pissed off because a cat with dwarfism had a bigger bank account than you'll ever have, is more popular than you, was a global phenomenon and is a legend of pop culture which you'll also never achieve. Also i'm sure no one will have candle lit vigils when you die rather street parties, lol. Go cats!

I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're defending the only pussy that you've ever intimately known.

Memes of a feather, flock together.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA2Tu7I4ird0NlUC20UVb

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

If only you'd shut your big fat gob.

I was referring to LCS, you mega-stupid fucking half-wit cunt. I thought this would have been obvious to even the thickest plankton that ever swam in the primordial soup, but I've obviously overestimated you. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was referring to LCS, you mega-stupid fucking half-wit cunt. I thought this would have been obvious to even the thickest plankton that ever swam in the primordial soup, but I've obviously overestimated you. 

Your eloquent prose will only confuse the div even more. You should have just stuck to "you thick cunt"

Guest DrCunt
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baws, how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Block the fucktard, you know you want to.

32 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Baws, how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Block the fucktard, you know you want to.

Of course when one of our members quotes it, those who've decided to block the drivel can read it. 

Its occurred to me that not many quote it, for obvious reasons. 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like victory

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course when one of our members quotes it, those who've decided to block the drivel can read it. 

Its occurred to me that not many quote it, for obvious reasons. 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like victory

I did wonder if anyone would spot the Full Metal Jacket quote. Good work.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Well that's Judgetwi fucked then.

5 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Here's hoping.

You can dream about it losers.

😁😎😆😆😆🤣

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If only you'd emigrated to somewhere with no fucking internet, eh?

The cunt hasn’t emigrated anywhere. The cunt is a liar, fake, fraud and remoaner bullshitter.

The cunt needs the BBC to tell him what to think every minute of the day.