CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disk jockey cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’s Lady Nugee to you, pleb.

Don’t forget your polling card tomorrow. And some goose fat; those polling booths are ever so narrow. 

Don’t be ridiculous Remoaner Boy. I sent my postal vote in last week. I’m not getting my mobility scooter out just for that. I only hit the road at weekends to go to the gay club. Normally I can’t afford the entrance fee but if you get there before 8pm and you’re wearing a gimp mask it’s free.

If you need me to contribute any more ideas to feed your childlike razor sharp wit let me know. 😁

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mssrs @Eddie & @Witheredscrote have been coolered for various comments made on both the Main and open Corners.

That said, I'll also make the following observations...

@Wizardsleeve, you need to calm down - you seem to have more vendettas running than anyone one else on this site and your presence here is becoming toxic. I would suggest you remove your signature comments before I or the other Admins do it for you.

I would also suggest to the Furious Five that the campaign to ostracise a punter has had the opposite effect of what it set out to do. They all have gone about it the wrong way due in part to the instigators being ill-disciplined and having planet-sized egos. "Look wot I just did, let's talk about it" :rolleyes:. As I said before - retarded.

I get called a nonce twice but its ME that has to calm down?  I didn't go apoplectic when they did it, I had a laugh and reported it, like a SANE person would do.  Don't forget, I never had any issue with Eddie until Withers brought him in to do his bidding.   

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mssrs @Eddie & @Witheredscrote have been coolered for various comments made on both the Main and open Corners.

@Wizardsleeve, you need to calm down - you seem to have more vendettas running than anyone one else on this site and your presence here is becoming toxic. I would suggest you remove your signature comments before I or the other Admins do it for you.

I would also suggest to the Furious Five that the campaign to ostracise a punter has had the opposite effect of what it set out to do. They all have gone about it the wrong way due in part to the instigators being ill-disciplined and having planet-sized egos. "Look wot I just did, let's talk about it" :rolleyes:. As I said before - retarded.

I’m back. 

https://youtu.be/vZDFwsW-jus

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I get called a nonce twice but its ME that has to calm down?  I didn't go apoplectic when they did it, I had a laugh and reported it, like a SANE person would do.  Don't forget, I never had any issue with Eddie until Withers brought him in to do his bidding.   

Not only is your post to like ratio the weakest here, l think I might have just witnessed the most insecure episode from any cunt, anywhere. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, just cooler the whole fucking lot of 'em. Leave just me on my own and I'll get the bleach out do some spring cleaning. 

*First person to mention me drinking said bleach will receive an Iron from me

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't you mean "a guarrrd"? 🤔 Fucksake. 

"Punter", my fucking arse 😄😄😄 You of all people ought to know better. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not only is your post to like ratio the weakest here, l think I might have just witnessed the most insecure episode from any cunt, anywhere. 

Pen appears to have had a reprieve. The members have spoken and I'm in the minority with my opinion that it's single handedly killing the site.

Delete your account and I'll do mine at the same time. I can't take this fucking shit anymore.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Roops, just cooler the whole fucking lot of 'em. Leave just me on my own and I'll get the bleach out do some spring cleaning. 

I have been responding to treatment, so I don't think you can tar me with the same baby Gypo.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen appears to have had a reprieve. The members have spoken and I'm in the minority with my opinion that its single handedly killing the site.

Delete your account and I'll do mine at the same time. I can't take this fucking shit anymore.

intellectually you top trump most of the pondlife on here Deco. Frank, the bastard child of Walter Mitty and Heath Robinson, requires immediate sterilisation

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You might be ranked up there with the best of us, but no one apart from the usual morons are blocking fellow members. That aside, none of your recent posts sit well with me at all. Leave the site. 

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 16:16, Earl of Punkape said:

These people really are a complete sets of twats, pumped up with their own self importance and effusing relentless drivel onto the airwaves often at the licence payers expense.There is no end to the list of these outstanding wankers from the 60s to today.Preposterous turds like Tony Blackburn with his affected trans-Atlantic accent, Noel tosser Edmonds and the arch-pervert and bonker of the dead and disabled..Jimmy Savile.Gargantuan cretins like ********** and Kenny Everett festooned us for years with verbal horseshit whilst conducting depraved private lives.

Danny Baker is a recent example of how these cunts find it impossible not to be a cunt of the highest echelons effortlessly.Chris Evans has leeched millions out the BBC and other gullible fools for his banal badinage and pointless piffle.

Is there a DJ who isn’t a cunt ?

Fuck off.

Don't forget the new breed of celeb 'Ibiza Mix' type DJ like Calvin Harris. Parasites who wave headphones in the air or hold them against one ear should be pulped with mallets. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might be ranked up there with the best of us, but no one apart from the usual morons are blocking fellow members. That aside, none of your recent posts sit well with me at all. Leave the site. 

Fuck off you self-righteous wanker.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t be ridiculous Remoaner Boy. I sent my postal vote in last week. I’m not getting my mobility scooter out just for that. I only hit the road at weekends to go to the gay club. Normally I can’t afford the entrance fee but if you get there before 8pm and you’re wearing a gimp mask it’s free.

If you need me to contribute any more ideas to feed your childlike razor sharp wit let me know. 😁

I see you've been falling foul of the 'authorities' recently Jewdy.

You crazed old anarchist you.

48 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stupid cunt.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Well, hello Francis.  You've been released from compulsory psychiatric observation and medicine feedings again then?  You make some pretty outrageous claims, like you've "observed" something.  Apes can look at one of Nietzsche's works, that doesn't mean they fucking understand a word in it.  

If you're going to insist that you're enough of a cognizant human being to observe and comprehend what you see, please let it sink in that I do not care about your precious like to post ration.  I never have.  Only no mark idiots, like yourself, cling to it like a semi sold piece of shit to the toilet pan. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pen appears to have had a reprieve. The members have spoken and I'm in the minority with my opinion that it's single handedly killing the site.

Pen is, and always has been, immune to censure (as you well know.) 

Note to frank: "Pen is" is two words, not one, so control your excitement. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I cant leave the site, Frank. I can't.  Cause I ain't got nowhere else to go, waaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa😭