CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disk jockey cunts

Earl of Punkape

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

They call her MC Pen 

Disappears in a closet like Mr Ben

Gets blocked by Decs and the corner men

But comes back with the same ol shit again

Quite enough of this rap shit thank you.

It's bad enough that we've got black Eddie, bowling around with his trousers round his knees, sucking air through his teeth.

We can do without any more. 'Sideways glock' bred'ren type cunts.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Pirate radio was a platform that gave underground artists a chance to be heard and breakthrough into the mainstream. I'm not gonna name drop them here, but the fact of the matter is you know fuck all about the scene or the semantics of FM broadcasting. It wasn't all tower blocks and chavs, we did our thing catering for thousands of ravers across London. The fact that certain stations are still going now is a testament to that, music is subjective!

You are such an arsehole...shed FM wanker 

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite enough of this rap shit thank you.

It's bad enough that we've got black Eddie, bowling around with his trousers round his knees, sucking air through his teeth.

We can do without any more. 'Sideways glock' bred'ren type cunts.

I’nitt Bruv Ya Knah wot a mean geez, Ain’t correct blud. Man gonna get bear vexed. You get me Fam?

22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Pirate radio was a platform that gave underground artists a chance to be heard and breakthrough into the mainstream. I'm not gonna name drop them here, but the fact of the matter is you know fuck all about the scene or the semantics of FM broadcasting. It wasn't all tower blocks and chavs, we did our thing catering for thousands of ravers across London. The fact that certain stations are still going now is a testament to that, music is subjective!

So you were one of these daft cunts using the mains as an aerial, Very effective method of transmitting locally but  causes all kinds of problems for radio users in the area. Some breakers tried the same thing and even on very low power it would swamp radio and tv reception in the immediate area.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Probably call it the wireless round your parts, no doubt just been featured on tomorrow's world! Bog trotting mong!

Laffin..hey DJ shithead..drop some choons ..big shout out to mrs brown in ward 3 ..in for foot surgery ..gooooo steel wheels...

Panzbaby 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..hey DJ shithead..drop some choons ..big shout out to mrs brown in ward 3 ..in for foot surgery ..gooooo steel wheels...

Panzbaby 

The  ‘Spinmaster’in Father Ted. “This town is comin like a ghost town “

• Like 1

On 18/05/2019 at 01:20, Panzerknacker said:

I liked kenny everett ..gizzard puke..the leather jacket fellah..sid snot ..brotherly love..the dancing girls ..had it all

Panzbaby 

He was brilliant, wasn't he? This is no joke Panz but Kenny and his at-the-time BBC boss David Mallet conceived a Video Show character entitled 'Irish Cunt', although he was deemed too much of a misinformed, obnoxious and politically opinionated wanker for largely adult audiences to find funny.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

He was brilliant, wasn't he? This is no joke Panz but Kenny and his at-the-time BBC boss David Mallet conceived a Video Show character entitled 'Irish Cunt', although he was deemed too much of a misinformed, obnoxious and politically opinionated wanker for largely adult audiences to find funny.

T'would have been nice to have seen the effort  although it sounds like it could have found a home here with the rest of the social inadequates it may have even made the board......

Panzbaby 

Guest DrCunt
23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reported, no mention of family members, like I never mention your father pedo who abuses disabled children on the sunshine bus, shame on you both...

I'm giving that a cunt like, but only because it means you'll be taking a holiday for a month.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off too, any body that sticks up for wiz is probably in his child grooming gang, so eat shit pedo. 

A spectacular meltdown Eddie!

Bye!

Stupid cunt.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

@Witheredscrote  That's right you pathetic wanker...dish those LAST few irons out!

LOL

You can try to edit your post, but the quotes and reports will have you roasting over Roops fire of eternal damnation soon enough.  I said it long ago dealing with a bigger fish than you named Frank...I don't care how you leave, just do it, and make haste about it!

On 18/05/2019 at 01:26, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucks sake Panzer. Twice today I've had to agree with you. Kenny Everett was funny as fuck. I don't really care if he was a poofter, he made me laugh.

And any bloke who got Cleo Rocos wearing stocks n sussies in front of a camera, can't be all bad. In her day, one of the sexiest women in the world.

What do you mean, "in her day" you cheeky cunt ?

d613656340bd5a971a9956c3e1d3ede0--fat-wo

13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A spectacular meltdown Eddie!

Bye!

Stupid cunt.  

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Witheredscrote  That's right you pathetic wanker...dish those LAST few irons out!

LOL

You can try to edit your post, but the quotes and reports will have you roasting over Roops fire of eternal damnation soon enough.  I said it long ago dealing with a bigger fish than you named Frank...I don't care how you leave, just do it, and make haste about it!

Mssrs @Eddie & @Witheredscrote have been coolered for various comments made on both the Main and open Corners.

That said, I'll also make the following observations...

@Wizardsleeve, you need to calm down - you seem to have more vendettas running than anyone one else on this site and your presence here is becoming toxic. I would suggest you remove your signature comments before I or the other Admins do it for you.

I would also suggest to the Furious Five that the campaign to ostracise a punter has had the opposite effect of what it set out to do. They all have gone about it the wrong way due in part to the instigators being ill-disciplined and having planet-sized egos. "Look wot I just did, let's talk about it" :rolleyes:. As I said before - retarded.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mssrs @Eddie & @Witheredscrote have been coolered for various comments made on both the Main and open Corners.

That said, I'll also make the following observations...

@Wizardsleeve, you need to calm down - you seem to have more vendettas running than anyone one else on this site and your presence here is becoming toxic. I would suggest you remove your signature comments before I or the other Admins do it for you.

I would also suggest to the Furious Five that the campaign to ostracise a punter has had the opposite effect of what it set out to do. They all have gone about it the wrong way due in part to the instigators being ill-disciplined and having planet-sized egos. "Look wot I just did, let's talk about it" :rolleyes:. As I said before - retarded.

As opposed to some people, whose egos are almost galactic.

• Like 2