CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EURO ELECTION FUN

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

I’ve yet to receive any pamphlets from the Tory, Labour or Lib Dumb fucking traitors. However, all the other cunts have communicated with me, including the Wimminz Equality Party who, to be honest, I always thought were a figment of Polly Toynbee’s vivid imagination. The one that drew my attention was the Green Party shit with the too often spotted Brighton Lucas Monkey all over it.

I got out my magnifying glass, usually reserved for more intimate examinations which are none of your fucking business, and surveyed every square millimetre. I was looking for the magic words “recycled/recyclable paper.” Not there. 😱

So I stuck it in an envelope and sent it back to some shithole in Millwall country (are they that poor?) along with a note asking how many trees they destroyed to produce this stinking pile of remoaner shite.

Obviously, i’m not expecting a reply from Caroline explaining why the rules only apply to the plebs and not to important cunts like her and Dame Emma fucking “look at my working class dungarees” Thompson. I’m sure she gets common scum like me asking her awkward questions every day of the week.

We should be satisfied that we live in a democracy where our vote counts. Oh shit.......... wait a minute!  😨😰😥😥😭😭

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve yet to receive any pamphlets from the Tory, Labour or Lib Dumb fucking traitors. 😱

We should be satisfied that we live in a democracy where our vote counts. Oh shit.......... wait a minute!  😨😰😥😥😭😭

I have received a leaflet saying that only the conservatives can deliver brexit.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve yet to receive any pamphlets from the Tory, Labour or Lib Dumb fucking traitors. However, all the other cunts have communicated with me, including the Wimminz Equality Party who, to be honest, I always thought were a figment of Polly Toynbee’s vivid imagination. The one that drew my attention was the Green Party shit with the too often spotted Brighton Lucas Monkey all over it.

I got out my magnifying glass, usually reserved for more intimate examinations which are none of your fucking business, and surveyed every square millimetre. I was looking for the magic words “recycled/recyclable paper.” Not there. 😱

So I stuck it in an envelope and sent it back to some shithole in Millwall country (are they that poor?) along with a note asking how many trees they destroyed to produce this stinking pile of remoaner shite.

Obviously, i’m not expecting a reply from Caroline explaining why the rules only apply to the plebs and not to important cunts like her and Dame Emma fucking “look at my working class dungarees” Thompson. I’m sure she gets common scum like me asking her awkward questions every day of the week.

I'm sure any awkward questions aimed at her will get the "you're a racist" response 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

large.brexit-politician-milkshakes.jpg.9d386d1f66f26c8de00b20359e51e142.jpg

' Judgetwi couldn't contain himself after finally meeting his hero Sir Nige in person '

Guest Alfie Noakes
45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

don't cheapen the experience Alf. You don't want to end up like that disgusting whore,  @Eric Cuntman

He's a disease

I don't seek likes, it is a futile practice.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Nigel Farage, when lactose meets intolerance.

large.brexit-politician-milkshakes.jpg.9d386d1f66f26c8de00b20359e51e142.jpg

Or when Punkape is allowed to return to golf club glory hole. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

More like when spunk hits a cunt

If you mean splashing your uvula on the way down your throat...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He didn't have my charisma. And if he had, there weren't any antibiotics for it.

That's why it's all a load of shit!  It was said Jesus could turn water into wine, one should think antibiotics would be a simple sleight of hand parlour trick for the cunt!

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's why it's all a load of shit!  It was said Jesus could turn water into wine, one should think antibiotics would be a simple sleight of hand parlour trick for the cunt!

Exactly. If he could perform miracles, why didn't he have a Bugatti Veyron.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. If he could perform miracles, why didn't he have a Bugatti Veyron.

Or prevent Janet Street Porters teeth!