CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stuart McCracken off cant pay we’ll take it away

Guest Alan

Guest Alan

That jock cunt loves what he does, I’d like to see him beaten into a bloody pile and then a stray dog pisses on the pile and actually improves the smell !

Edited by Alan

In two minds about this programme. Some people need them to get their money back, like the guy who was fucked over by a Pakistani garage owner who made a phone call and fuckloads of his family and friends turn up when the bailiffs arrive. But seeing this cunt and his bald, fat fuck colleagues having to retreat under a hail of stones from a gang of 8 year old gypsy kids brings back memories and warms the cockles of the heart. I always had a good aim as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan said:

That jock cunt loves what he does, I’d like to see him beaten into a bloody pile and then a stray dog pisses on the pile and actually improves the smell ! You can always tell a cunt like him was given too much attention by his dad/uncle or whoever. Prick needs putting down

Hello Alan and welcome.

Nice first nomination.

Did you leave school when you were 10 ?

• Like 4

Guest Wizardsleeve

Come now Gyps, are you going to take that?  Show him how you can write your name in the sand without cutting off the stream. It's always a successful stunt at any gathering of toothless alcoholic derelicts and Eddie's transient hostel crowd. 

From the brief snippets that I've been unfortunate to catch on TV the programme should be called WON'T pay, we'll take it away. As the people always appear to have labelled clothing, A smart phone better than mine, A bigger telly than me and a better Sky subscription. The fucking twats must think those sort of things are benefit necessities and therefore they deserve everything they get, and more.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

From the brief snippets that I've been unfortunate to catch on TV the programme should be called WON'T pay, we'll take it away. As the people always appear to have labelled clothing, A smart phone better than mine, A bigger telly than me and a better Sky subscription. The fucking twats must think those sort of things are benefit necessities and therefore they deserve everything they get, and more.

Their phones will be brimming with electrons they’ve stolen from Wetherspoons too, the thieving cunts. Still, despite having better phones than you, I bet they know absolutely fuck all about proper battery power management. 

• Like 4

On 20/05/2019 at 05:12, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have just been reading about John Amory who was the son of a wealthy politician but none the less until he sold his soul to Nazi German left a trail of unpaid bills in his wake. I do not really differentiate between these cunts and John Amory .. ending their lives by the drop at Wandsworth Prison is a fate that they should share with him.

23 hours ago, Ape said:

Their phones will be brimming with electrons they’ve stolen from Wetherspoons too, the thieving cunts. Still, despite having better phones than you, I bet they know absolutely fuck all about proper battery power management. 

Serious question Ape. Is model envy a thing, and have you been anywhere near Stamford recently?

On 20/05/2019 at 05:12, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck of Drew! What with all the disability benefits your on, for your various ailments, I'm sure you're keeping up with the Jones's. Though you piss a large percentage of it away on white lightning and skag, I'm sure your entitled to the calipers premium.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck of Drew! What with all the disability benefits your on, for your various ailments, I'm sure you're keeping up with the Jones's. Though you piss a large percentage of it away on white lightning and skag, I'm sure your entitled to the calipers premium.

I don't think we've been properly introduced. Who exactly are you?

• Like 1

On 21/05/2019 at 17:08, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't think we've been properly introduced. Who exactly are you?

Eric knows me! We employed his security firm for a rave, to celebrate 25 years of London's most successful pirate radio station. However due to the internet and streaming it's now 100% legal. We won't be hiring Eric again though! After confiscating Ecstasy from clubbers  he then decided to pop a few to many himself. He then proceeded to tell the DJ it was his Set time and played a 2 hr Jungle set!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Eric knows me! We employed his security firm for a rave, to celebrate 25 years of London's most successful pirate radio station. However due to the internet and streaming it's now 100% legal. We won't be hiring Eric again though! After confiscating Ecstasy from clubbers  he then decided to pop a few to many himself. He then proceeded to tell the DJ it was his Set time and played a 2 hr Jungle set!

Is that all?  He's going soft.  Was a time he would have knocked out the DJ's front teeth, and done a dance mix of Anal Cunt's hits.  

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I thought the bit where I played 'Girls, Girls, Girls' by Motley Crue, and got my cock out was quite good.

Nothing like a bit of 80s hair-metal to put the shits up the darkies.

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that all?  He's going soft.  Was a time he would have knocked out the DJ's front teeth, and done a dance mix of Anal Cunt's hits.  

I can't remember much about that night Wiz. I remember @Major Cunt getting quite peeved when he found out I hadn't been letting black people in. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought the bit where I played 'Girls, Girls, Girls' by Motley Crue, and got my cock out was quite good.

Nothing like a bit of 80s hair-metal to put the shits up the darkies.

Only thing that acts faster is Country music....OLD country....where they sing about lynchings, the Klan, and wives getting killed in combine harvesters and ploughing accidents.  

On 26/05/2019 at 01:16, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't remember much about that night Wiz. I remember @Major Cunt getting quite peeved when he found out I hadn't been letting black people in. 

On the contrary Eric! I was very impressed with you keeping the spear chuckers out, especially Eddie who turned up looking like Huggy Bear.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 21/05/2019 at 12:26, Major Cunt said:

Is he a Scottish landowner?