CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell T Davies' body of work

Jiggerycock

'Years and Years''....'a dazzling take on the near furture.....the gay partner....the fun loving single mother with spina-bifida.....the trans daughter....the asylum seeker.....the populist right-wing politicians......fake-news (not from 'The Liberal Left' sources, naturally).....the cliched box-ticking exercise....the emollient comfort-blanket for Social Justice Warriors......the same hackneyd old toot he phones in every time......the lucrative BBC contract......the non-stop (paradoxically) monochromatic take on our 'rainbow' culture......the lionisation of all this as somehow 'brave' when inhabiting a milieu that has a political system, broadcast media and popular culture that demonises anyone who yearns for something different or believes in the importance of individuals over mobs, the primacy of truth over offence, and the necessity of free-thought over his bland, dumb and ill-conceived uniformity.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Years and Years''....'a dazzling take on the near furture.....the gay partner....the fun loving single mother with spina-bifida.....the trans daughter....the asylum seeker.....the populist right-wing politicians......fake-news (not from 'The Liberal Left' sources, naturally).....the cliched box-ticking exercise....the emollient comfort-blanket for Social Justice Warriors......the same hackneyd old toot he phones in every time......the lucrative BBC contract......the non-stop (paradoxically) monochromatic take on our 'rainbow' culture......the lionisation of all this as somehow 'brave' when inhabiting a milieu that has a political system, broadcast media and popular culture that demonises anyone who years for something different or believes in the importance of individuals over mobs, the primacy of truth over offence, and the necessity of free-thought over his bland, dumb and ill-conceived uniformity.

I had no idea who this cunt was Jigglestone. Having googled him, it's now apparent that he's one of those LGBT propagandist, rainbow Nazis, who won't be happy until he 'paints the whole world fabulous' and all children are forced to be homosexual from birth. 

He needs a pineapple shoving up his arse. With the pin pulled out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Welsh poof, 'nuff said.

Gay fucking robots, indeed.

Yeah, different fucking rules apply to Pakistani Daleks. It's offensive to have a laugh at the way Pakistanis talk, but it's fine to teach kids that getting a Robocock up the chocolate whizz-way is normal. All these cunts should be locked up for child abuse.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Years and Years''....'a dazzling take on the near furture.....the gay partner....the fun loving single mother with spina-bifida.....the trans daughter....the asylum seeker.....the populist right-wing politicians......fake-news (not from 'The Liberal Left' sources, naturally).....the cliched box-ticking exercise....the emollient comfort-blanket for Social Justice Warriors......the same hackneyd old toot he phones in every time......the lucrative BBC contract......the non-stop (paradoxically) monochromatic take on our 'rainbow' culture......the lionisation of all this as somehow 'brave' when inhabiting a milieu that has a political system, broadcast media and popular culture that demonises anyone who yearns for something different or believes in the importance of individuals over mobs, the primacy of truth over offence, and the necessity of free-thought over his bland, dumb and ill-conceived uniformity.

Um...Years And Years is a warning, not a celebration of how the human condition may evolve if society continues the way it is going. The "trans" daughter is a case in point; she's embracing transhumanism, not transgenderism, something that appals even her right-on parents.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Um...Years And Years is a warning, not a celebration of how the human condition may evolve if society continues the way it is going. The "trans" daughter is a case in point; she's embracing transhumanism, not transgenderism, something that appals even her right-on parents.

I'm aware of that but saw it as a dog-whistle / metaphorical call to that particular brand of SJW

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

He's a right wing, neo-nazi, misogynistic homophobe when compared to Chris Chibnall.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's the 'T' stand for ? 

Turd burglar.

Actually, his real name is Stephen Russell Davies so post-ironically it doesn't actually stand for anything - unless perhaps it's "The", as some sort of perverted homage to Ivor The Engine.

Just now, ratcum said:

Why are so many women so keen to have the right to kill the baby inside them?

I hate these slags with a passion. 

Quite right. I'll hide in a tree and wait to jump out and give them a surprise kicking, you swoop down from above, and strafe any that escape, in a Max Immelmann stylee.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite right. I'll hide in a tree and wait to jump out and give them a surprise kicking, you swoop down from above, and strafe any that escape, in a Max Immelmann stylee.

presumably before they get pregnant?

How did you know about Max Immelmann? He's my absolute hero!

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

presumably before they get pregnant?

How did you know about Max Immelmann? He's my absolute hero!

I thought I told you. My grandfather was in the RFC, and stayed on through WW2 after it became RAF. My childhood was festooned with stories of Douglas Bader, Eddie Rickenbacker, Von Richtoffen etc'.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought I told you. My grandfather was in the RFC, and stayed on through WW2 after it became RAF. My childhood was festooned with stories of Douglas Bader, Eddie Rickenbacker, Von Richtoffen etc'.

I'd forgotten this nugget, sorry.

Although Immelmann was known for the Immelmann Turn (poorly named as it isn't a turn at all), I love him because he shot himself down. That's Rat Flying.

56 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd forgotten this nugget, sorry.

Although Immelmann was known for the Immelmann Turn (poorly named as it isn't a turn at all), I love him because he shot himself down. That's Rat Flying.

Funnily enough, one of the old boys' favourite stories, was how the RFCs boffin division, got through a truckload of Sopwith propellers whilst trying to get the timing right on the Vickers interruptor gear.

Guest judgetwi

Top quality nom! One of the world’s biggest faggots hiding in the cubicle of a public toilet ( otherwise known as the BBC) writing his degenerate filth on the walls. I only ever saw one complete episode of “Queer as Folk” and it made me sick to my stomach, exactly what you would expect from the publicly funded Channel 4.

That was 20 years ago and look where we are now? Fucking filthy trannies crying because women don’t want to share changing rooms with the hairy arsed pervert fuckers.

No wonder this cunt is so popular at Jimmy Savile House.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Wizardsleeve

Only his commentary is years and years....in length.  Much like a post from Pen, Withers or Eddie...they never seem to end, unless a pointy bar of road steel impales them to a fucking tree. 

Guest judgetwi
On 20/05/2019 at 23:28, judgetwi said:

Top quality nom! One of the world’s biggest faggots hiding in the cubicle of a public toilet ( otherwise known as the BBC) writing his degenerate filth on the walls. I only ever saw one complete episode of “Queer as Folk” and it made me sick to my stomach, exactly what you would expect from the publicly funded Channel 4.

That was 20 years ago and look where we are now? Fucking filthy trannies crying because women don’t want to share changing rooms with the hairy arsed pervert fuckers.

No wonder this cunt is so popular at Jimmy Savile House.

Nice piece of editing Mrs Roops.

However, may I point out that when this series was broadcast in 1999 the legal age of homosexual consent was 18. May I also point out that one of the three main characters (played by Charlie Hunnam, a cunt in himself) was 15 years old. Thirdly, the young Mr Hunnam was shown screaming his head off while being vigorously bum fucked. Now if that isn’t kiddy fiddling (my original words) then I don’t know what is.

All part of the neoliberal brainwashing to accept filthy perversions as, somehow, normal and deserving of hero status.

They did a fucking good job I have to admit.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nice piece of editing Mrs Roops.

You're welcome.

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Now if that isn’t kiddy fiddling (my original words) then I don’t know what is.

A bit disingenuous there Judge, that wasn't exactly all your words...that particular phrase in its entirety was the problem.