CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The End Of May

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are an uninformed dope and a donkey.

Tony Blair converted to Roman Catholicism after he had left office.

Try reading a decent newspaper such the Daily Telegraph instead of immersing yourself in the TransPink Chronicle.

lol.

Fuck off.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my All Day Sausage Breakfast Muffin ( tomato sauce sachet included) from the 24 hour Tesco’s and I have to read this pile of budgie shit from a paranoid schizophrenic with a histrionic personality disorder?

Fuck my boots! So the Catholic Church embraced a liar, mass murderer and war criminal into their loving arms? Is that what you’re telling me Pretend Posh Boy? Did he have an attack of conscience and your lot were the only cunts who would accept him?

Of course they have form for this. A certain Adolf Hitler was baptised a Catholic and was confirmed in the Roman Catholic cathedral in Linz, aged 15. Ask the Ratsfuhrer, he knows about this shit, don’t take my word for it for fucks sake.

Love to stay and chat but if you ever want to discuss the religious life of Myra Hindley i’m your man.

Catch you later dimmo. 😁

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You fail to condemn the adulterous Boris Johnson.

Explain why this is.

Is it because you’re a disabled atheist masterbater.?

Punkers, I condemn ALL politicians.  I have done so many times in the past, that is no secret.  I truly and solemnly believe they are all evil fucking cunts, and deserve a slow, gory, painful, excruciating death.  

I will not comment on your grammatical and spelling inadequacies, as you are lcearly self conscious about those already made clear to you by the members here, and it's a safe bet, your entire lineage.  

On 25/05/2019 at 00:21, Wizardsleeve said:

Punkers, I condemn ALL politicians.  I have done so many times in the past, that is no secret.  I truly and solemnly believe they are all evil fucking cunts, and deserve a slow, gory, painful, excruciating death.  

I will not comment on your grammatical and spelling inadequacies, as you are lcearly self conscious about those already made clear to you by the members here, and it's a safe bet, your entire lineage.  

We need politicians and leaders...without them there is only anarchy.Churchill saved our bacon...was he evil ?

You really are a thick slimeball.

I suspect you are a low grade building society clerk who wears cheap suits and polyester ties.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We need politicians and leaders...without them there is only anarchy.Churchill saved our bacon...was he evil ?

You really are a thick slimeball.

I suspect you are a low grade building society clerk who wears cheap suits and polyester ties.

lol.

Incorrect.

What is needed are EDUCATED voters who can not only see through the rubbish the corrupt politicians spout, but who also possess the bollocks to take action and burn them at the fucking stake.  When all we get are brainwashed, sheep like simpletons indoctrinated by church regurgitated shit, we end up as we are currently.  

Back to your Canal Street buggery, poof!

39 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Incorrect.

What is needed are EDUCATED voters who can not only see through the rubbish the corrupt politicians spout, but who also possess the bollocks to take action and burn them at the fucking stake.  When all we get are brainwashed, sheep like simpletons indoctrinated by church regurgitated shit, we end up as we are currently.  

Back to your Canal Street buggery, poof!

You want the barbarity of the Middle Ages reintroduced.

This is because you are a psychopath and an evil nutter.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This is because you are a psychopath and an evil nutter.

There are moments, Punky, when you can be entertaining.  I wish you'd do it more often, and give this complete shit slurry you speak a rest.  

Guest judgetwi
41 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Islam is already here and firmly established Pretend Posh Boy. Did they not tell you about the Trojan Horse in your posh public school that only exists in your stereotypical imagination?

Why don’t you just stick to jerking off and stop boring the shit out of us you sad little cunt?

Sent from the suicide hot desk via my very expensive superphone account on behalf of fuckoffanddieyoupatheticsackofshit.com

Guest Ollyboro

Wonderful. The European elections are going to sort the whole shit show out. There are (genuinely) people claiming that if the Brexit Party "win" this election, Brexit has to happen. Mmm. The Brexit Party could get a billion Poles voting for them, but 2 facts will still remain:

1) The European election has no affect whatsoever on British Parliament, or law, unless we agree to it, and 

2) Frank's shit.

10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Wonderful. The European elections are going to sort the whole shit show out. There are (genuinely) people claiming that if the Brexit Party "win" this election, Brexit has to happen. Mmm. The Brexit Party could get a billion Poles voting for them, but 2 facts will still remain:

1) The European election has no affect whatsoever on British Parliament, or law, unless we agree to it, and 

2) Frank's shit.

Did my lot beat the Mackems? I haven't looked because football lost its appeal after it turned into a faggot circus. I suppose I'd like to know for old times sake though.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did my lot beat the Mackems? I haven't looked because football lost its appeal after it turned into a faggot circus. I suppose I'd like to know for old times sake though.

Eric!! Are you a Charlton fan? Like Judge? You should move in together. Put Judge in the cat tower and your cats in his wig.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm afraid so. I remember your lot's little firm. Didn't they call themselves The Boro Frontline?

One of them even wrote a book about it. I think it was called "The Frontline", and it was as shit as you can imagine. Imagine somebody digging for shit in a shit field and somebody in an aeroplane spreading shit over the same field. That'll  give you a clue as to how shit this book was.

Nowhere near as shit as Frank though.

• 4 years later...

They think it's all over. It is now. To listen to the tributes today you would be excused for being confused. This fucking incompetent church going hypocrite grot bag. Perhaps she's Lord David (notice how it's the "David") Cameron's idea of the ultimate skinny arsed cock sucking home counties milf. 

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Ship/shit…… minor spelling error.

In resurrecting this old nom like a pair of barely cheesy underpants as against the soiled underpants that have seen weeks worth of service, I came across Punkape's profile and discovered he is actually still a member and visited in February. Is there anything (legal or illegal) you can do to get the Punkster to start contributing again? 

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In resurrecting this old nom like a pair of barely cheesy underpants as against the soiled underpants that have seen weeks worth of service, I came across Punkape's profile and discovered he is actually still a member and visited in February. Is there anything (legal or illegal) you can do to get the Punkster to start contributing again? 

Get admin to unban him. Have a go at persuading them if you don’t yet understand the meaning of ‘intransigent’. 
You soon fucking will.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Get admin to unban him. Have a go at persuading them if you don’t yet understand the meaning of ‘intransigent’. 
You soon fucking will.

What was Punkape's offence? Honda demands Red Bull transparency I demand Cunts Corner transparency. 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They think it's all over. It is now. To listen to the tributes today you would be excused for being confused. This fucking incompetent church going hypocrite grot bag. Perhaps she's Lord David (notice how it's the "David") Cameron's idea of the ultimate skinny arsed cock sucking home counties milf. 

The ones who pretend butter wouldn't melt in their mouth are usually the worst. Probably got a gimp mask under the bed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The ones who pretend butter wouldn't melt in their mouth are usually the worst. Probably got a gimp mask under the bed. 

Funny she chose Int Women's Day (fuck knows its IWD all day every day all year round on the BBC and Channel 4) to announce her decision to "devote more time to her charity work mainly Anti Modern Slavery" with its implied gender abuse overtones of mainly women in the sex trade being abused by men. It's like Cobbett said of Wilberforce that he was anti slavery abroad and pro slavery on the farms and in the factories at home. Cunts. Kids never learn about THAT and the slave trade do they? That there were actually highly intelligent and eloquent working class people at the time of the Wellingtons and Wilberforces who spoke out for human rights.