CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alistair Campbell

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell, it’s all kicking off! Alastair has been kicked out of the party and he’s not going quietly the fucking nutter. I expect him to say he voted the wrong way because he was lied to, uninformed, fucking thick, racist and could he do his vote again please?

Probably not, considering he is one of the leading members of the We Know Best Party.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell, it’s all kicking off! Alastair has been kicked out of the party and he’s not going quietly the fucking nutter. I expect him to say he voted the wrong way because he was lied to, uninformed, fucking thick, racist and could he do his vote again please?

Probably not, considering he is one of the leading members of the We Know Best Party.

He should only be allowed to vote for the ‘Monster Raving Loony Party’  Oh yeah that’s the Labour Party,

Guest judgetwi

I’m beginning to think the only way to solve the political conflicts in this country is through physical violence.

Yeah, that’s right..........LET’S TAKE THE MILKSHAKES TO THE STREETS !!

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Your milkshake brings all the boys to the lard".

Fat queer cunt.

Lol.

Fucking hell! The last time somebody spoke to me like that I was 12 years old and sitting at the back of the science class.

Mind you, Mr Morgan was never much of a teacher. It’s thanks to that cunt I never became a scientist and discovered the cure for AIDS. Still, that’s more your problem than mine.

Know what I mean Carrotcruncher Boy? 😁

On 24/05/2019 at 23:06, King Billy said:

if she tickled my spreadeagled arsehole with a rolled up picture of Jeremy Corbyn doing Diane Abbot up the shitter with Len McCluskeys cock in his mouth.

Bill I reckon you've posted on the wrong site again. A quick trip to Specsavers or less wanking over above fantasy's could be a remedy.

• Like 1