CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

How’s your triumphant return to power on CC going?

"Mr Roops" will follow the lead of his mistress and 'like' any post that mentions me in a negative way, much the same as that fucking half-dead wanker Withers will spunk all of his on any quote that includes the words beans, chopper or Ape.

A trio of fucking twats.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've spent a few minutes reviewing the last 2.5 weeks content.

With the reduction1 in quality and content due to my absence, mediocrity and worse has prevailed. Roops has been churning out banal, everyday posts in a transparent attempt to keep the discourse going, with the post count supplemented by sub-par fucking bollocks contributed by new nonentities. You've made a few of your usual bog standard repetitive stock phrases, and Withers has mentioned Ape a few dozen times.

This site is fucking nothing without me, and you know it.

Fuck off.

Its been a whole lot better without you. You are just a brave man (little boy) hiding behind a firewall..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Its been a whole lot better without you. You are just a brave man (little boy) hiding behind a firewall..

Without a doubt the boy’s on the decline. If the membership ever caught sight of some of his emails to Mrs R, he’d be gone for good. Sad little wanker. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Without a doubt the boy’s on the decline. If the membership ever caught sight of some of his emails to Mrs R, he’d be gone for good. Sad little wanker. 

I'm afraid that the opinions of a sad middle-aged wanker living out his midlife crisis by buying guitars and dressing like a 25 year old student are rather redundant around here.

Why don't you take the septuagenarian trannie and the Johanna Konta faced Roops on one of your skiing holidays? Hopefully you'll snag one of your sparrow ankles on Pen's pendulous scrotum and land head first up Roops' arse never to be seen again. You're halfway there already, you boring little cunt.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I knew that he would return but even I thought he would manage to stay away for a month at the very least rather than just 16 days. Perhaps what he should have said is that "Without this site he is nothing.".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that the opinions of a sad middle-aged wanker living out his midlife crisis by buying guitars and dressing like a 25 year old student are rather redundant around here.

Why don't you take the septuagenarian trannie and the Johanna Konta faced Roops on one of your skiing holidays? Hopefully you'll snag one of your sparrow ankles on Pen's pendulous scrotum and land head first up Roops' arse never to be seen again. You're halfway there already, you boring little cunt.

If that’s you in rapid fire reply mode, I’d suggest you have a chat with yourself. Repetitive pedestrian bollocks. Slow down and do it again. 

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You hide from me behind a firewall and so far since your return most of your posts have been fixated on Roopsie and your fixation with her being rattled .. in truth if she was rattled she would have sent you to the cells. The fact is that you are the one who is rattled .. no doubt you have been squealing like a pig on some other site and they have got fed up of you. Reality is that you are so rattled that your ball bearings have disintegrated.

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You hide from me behind a firewall and so far since your return most of your posts have been fixated on Roopsie and your fixation with her being rattled .. in truth if she was rattled she would have sent you to the cells. The fact is that you are the one who is rattled .. no doubt you have been squealing like a pig on some other site and they have got fed up of you. Reality is that you are so rattled that your ball bearing have disintegrated.

If I’m brutally honest, Pen, to ‘snag one of my sparrow ankles on your pendulous scrotum’ is the funniest thing I’ve read in weeks. 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

800px-Konta_US16_(48)_(29236562133).jpg

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

If that’s you in rapid fire reply mode, I’d suggest you have a chat with yourself. Repetitive pedestrian bollocks. Slow down and do it again. 

I refuse to take any form of constructive criticism from a man who has been bested by Wizz of all people over the past month.

Sort yourself out.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I’m brutally honest, Pen, to ‘snag one of my sparrow ankles on your pendulous scrotum’ is the funniest thing I’ve read in weeks. 

I'd say the Johanna Konta reference was better. I'm sure you understand, what with you bringing it breakfast in bed in a nosebag each morning.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd say the Johanna Konta reference was better. I'm sure you understand, what with you bringing it breakfast in bed in a nosebag each morning.

I’m on the beach surrounded by fat spics, laughing at the thought of snagging an ankle on a scrotum. Welcome back. 

Would you like to suck my dick?

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I’m on the beach surrounded by fat spics, laughing at the thought of snagging an ankle on a scrotum. Welcome back. 

Would you like to suck my dick?

Is it a consequence of your respective advanced years or more to do with the fact that you're both actually incredibly bad at this that it takes you Roops an age to string together a few sentences?

Considering the amount of time you've spent on this, it's truly fucking shit.

Get skin cancer.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is it a consequence of your respective advanced years or more to do with the fact that you're both actually incredibly bad at this that it takes you Roops an age to string together a few sentences?

Get skin cancer.

Do you have piles?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get skin cancer.

I think you’re great. It’s the true intellects like you and Bill that buried poor Frank. However, I think it’s fair to say that Mrs R, and not for the first time, has you well and truly rattled. 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Just picture that for a moment... me tripping up and over your ancient pendulous ball sack and disappearing up Roops arse.

This is so typical of you, Frank: plagiarising someone else's comment in the hope of fudging likes from it. Only a yes-man such as Eddie would ever acknowledge it with a thumbs-up. You unoriginal, painfully unfunny blow off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Mr Roops" will follow the lead of his mistress and 'like' any post that mentions me in a negative way, much the same as that fucking half-dead wanker Withers will spunk all of his on any quote that includes the words beans, chopper or Ape.

A trio of fucking twats.

It's nice to see you back Decs the site has been lacking wit and originality, along with the leaderboard in a piss poor state. I mean look at it FFS, King Billy's in pole position and by some fucking miracle or more likely collaboration, that garlic chewing goose abusing cunt Withers is on it. Help to rectify this asap, calling all corner regulars!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

You hide from me behind a firewall and so far since your return most of your posts have been fixated on Roopsie and your fixation with her being rattled .. in truth if she was rattled she would have sent you to the cells. The fact is that you are the one who is rattled .. no doubt you have been squealing like a pig on some other site and they have got fed up of you. Reality is that you are so rattled that your ball bearings have disintegrated.

Deficus has probably been holed up in his mum's basement, feverishly compiling and cataloging new (supposedly) "off the cuff" insults and witticisms for several hours a day, then studying and memorizing them so when he returned, he could create the false impression that they just came to him out of thin air, then strut around and boast about how clever and quick-witted he thinks he is.

Phony posing wanker.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Deficus has probably been holed up in his mum's basement, feverishly compiling and cataloging new (supposedly) "off the cuff" insults and witticisms for several hours a day, then studying and memorizing them so when he returned, he could create the false impression that they just came to him out of thin air, then strut around and boast about how clever and quick-witted he thinks he is.

Phony posing wanker.

Unless I'm psychic, I hardly think that it would be possible for me to "catalog" (sic) a possible response to the myriad of barbs thrown my way. Saying that, it's quite easy to predict the absolute fucking shit that spews forth from your keyboard, so perhaps I'll save some time and create a few stock template replies in anticipation of the inevitable total bollocks you'll be contributing over the next few days.

Shit fucking cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unless I'm psychic, I hardly think that it would be possible for me to "catalog" (sic) a possible response to the myriad of barbs thrown my way. Saying that, it's quite easy to predict the absolute fucking shit that spews forth from your keyboard, so perhaps I'll save some time and create a few stock template replies in anticipation of the inevitable total bollocks you'll be contributing over the next few days.

Shit fucking cunt.

Well, first off - if you were a fraction of the intellectual giant you pretend to be, you'd know that "catalog" is an accepted alternative spelling to "catalogue", just as "color" is an accepted alternative to "colour". Of course, I wouldn't expect you to have ventured far enough beyond your narrow range and scope of information sources to know that, given your obviously limited verbal skills.

That issue having been dealt with, I await proof or even a modicum of evidence to support your boast re: your supposed ability to predict my future postings. Please tell us all what my next ten posts will be and how you plan to respond in your inimitable, witty "off the cuff" fashion. 

IOW.... put up or shut up.

What it actually sounds like to me, is that you've just created for yourself, a handy and convenient excuse to use the very same pre-fabricated, pre-packaged, memorized "stock template replies" which you've spent weeks preparing and polishing, and to which I alluded to earlier.

Unspontaneous twat.