CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, first off - if you were a fraction of the intellectual giant you pretend to be, you'd know that "catalog" is an accepted alternative spelling to "catalogue", just as "color" is an accepted alternative to "colour". Of course, I wouldn't expect you to have ventured far enough beyond your narrow range and scope of information sources to know that, given your obviously limited verbal skills.

That issue having been dealt with, I await proof or even a modicum of evidence to support your boast re: your supposed ability to predict my future postings. Please tell us all what my next ten posts will be and how you plan to respond in your inimitable, witty "off the cuff" fashion. 

IOW.... put up or shut up.

What it actually sounds like to me, is that you've just created for yourself, a handy and convenient excuse to use the very same pre-fabricated, pre-packaged, memorized "stock template replies" which you've spent weeks preparing and polishing, and to which I alluded to earlier.

Unspontaneous twat.

Catalog is an acceptable variant of catalogue if you are an American. Are you an American? If so, kindly confirm it to the board, as you will be absolutely destroyed. If you're not, you're just an illiterate cunt influenced by an alien culture, no doubt attracted to its child like spelling as opposed to the more complex nature of British English. The reason why is obvious, what with you being a complete and utter fucking spastic.

As for your next nine posts as this is the first of ten, I expect you to attempt to demonstrate some sort of pseudointellectual rebuttal to my pointing you out as a stupid fucking cunt. 

Catalog indeed. Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, first off - if you were a fraction of the intellectual giant you pretend to be, you'd know that "catalog" is an accepted alternative spelling to "catalogue", just as "color" is an accepted alternative to "colour". Of course, I wouldn't expect you to have ventured far enough beyond your narrow range and scope of information sources to know that, given your obviously limited verbal skills.

That issue having been dealt with, I await proof or even a modicum of evidence to support your boast re: your supposed ability to predict my future postings. Please tell us all what my next ten posts will be and how you plan to respond in your inimitable, witty "off the cuff" fashion. 

What it actually sounds like to me, is that you've just created for yourself, a handy and convenient excuse to use the very same pre-fabricated, pre-packaged, memorized "stock template replies" which you've spent weeks preparing and polishing, and to which I alluded to earlier.

Unspontaneous twat.

I think that the pheasant gif on the other nomination is apt for decco. Bred to be stupid so that it can easily be shot.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Catalog is an acceptable variant of catalogue if you are an American. Are you an American? If so, kindly confirm it to the board, as you will be absolutely destroyed. If you're not, you're just an illiterate cunt influenced by an alien culture, no doubt attracted to its child like spelling as opposed to the more complex nature of British English. The reason why is obvious, what with you being a complete and utter fucking spastic.

As for your next nine posts as this is the first of ten, I expect you to attempt to demonstrate some sort of pseudointellectual rebuttal to my pointing you out as a stupid fucking cunt. 

Catalog indeed. Fucking idiot.

Yes, I am an American and have freely admitted as much. As for our spelling, only a back-assward, insecure poser like you would attempt to misrepresent the needless use of unnecessary letters in words as a "more complex nature" of one's English.

As far as your weak attempt at pretending to predict my future postings is concerned, I'm sorry, but your broad brush generalization isn't going to cut it as it's not what you claimed. Anyone can use nonspecific, over-arching descriptive terms to generalize about a situation in which the direction events are likely to take is apparent. Given that so many of the posts on this forum by the majority of posters are "pseudointellectual rebuttals", like one of those charlatan carnival "fortune tellers", you haven't really predicted anything.

Just more strutting and preening by a bandy-legged, sawed-off little overstuffed gamecock who is more impressed with himself than anyone else is.

But having officially admitted my nationality, I suppose there's nothing left for me to do, but sit here sweating and hyperventilating as I await my imminent  "destruction", fists clenched, breath bated and engulfed in a sense of impending doom.

🙄

Wake me up when it's over, eh "mate"?

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Unspontaneous twat.

I clean floors and shitty toilets for a living and find nothing acceptable from such bastardisation of a language simply because thick cunts found the words too difficult to spell a few hundred years ago. This cuntish behaviour is the reason we end up with shite like the BBC news "Pidgin" site - if cunts are too lazy to learn the correct way to speak the language then they shouldn't fucking speak/write it.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I clean floors and shitty toilets for a living and find nothing acceptable from such bastardisation of a language simply because thick cunts found the words too difficult to spell a few hundred years ago. This cuntish behaviour is the reason we end up with shite like the BBC news "Pidgin" site - if cunts are too lazy to learn the correct way to speak the language then they shouldn't fucking speak/write it.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin

English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by Anglo-Saxon settlers. With the end of Roman rule in 410 AD, Latin ceased to be a major influence on the Celtic languagesspoken by the majority of the population.

Old English developed from a set of North Sea Germanic dialects originally spoken along the coasts of Frisia,Lower Saxony, Jutland, and Southern Sweden by Germanic tribes known as the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. From the 5th century CE, the Anglo-Saxons settled Britain as the Roman economy and administration collapsed.

Ironic commentary, considering the English language is nothing more than an adapted and bastardized version of other languages which preceded it, you credit stealing putz.

And as I'm of half German descent, it's actually YOU who are fucking up MY language. 

Ergo, if cunts (like you) are too lazy to learn the correct way to speak the language then they shouldn't fucking speak/write it.

Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ironic commentary, considering the English language is nothing more than an adapted and bastardized version of other languages which preceded it, you credit stealing putz.

And as I'm of half German descent, it's actually YOU who are fucking up MY language. 

Ergo, if cunts (like you) are too lazy to learn the correct way to speak the language then they shouldn't fucking speak/write it.

Fuck off.

So you're a Yank Kraut? Does that mean you're early to jump into bed with a "chick" but can only get a stiffy after she's been covered in gallons of your "buddies" spunk first?

15 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yes, I am an American

This covers too large a geographical area for the sort of lazy stereotyping we prefer on here, could you maybe narrow it down for us to make life a bit easier? Banjo-strumming deep South; gay, sushi-loving Californian; Texas Republican; rude New Yorker; bible belt fuckwit; corn belt yokel; or what? You'd better not be fucking Hawaiian.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This covers too large a geographical area for the sort of lazy stereotyping we prefer on here, could you maybe narrow it down for us to make life a bit easier? Banjo-strumming deep South; gay, sushi-loving Californian; Texas Republican; rude New Yorker; bible belt fuckwit; corn belt yokel; or what? You'd better not be fucking Hawaiian.

If he's American, then I'm a Nazi worshipping, Waffen SS re-enacting saddo.  

Anyway CB, who admits to being from a country led by an uncircumcised ginger cock in a suit?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Anyway CB, who admits to being from a country led by an uncircumcised ginger cock in a suit?

How do you know he's uncircumcised?

43 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yes, I am an American and have freely admitted as much. As for our spelling, only a back-assward, insecure poser like you would attempt to misrepresent the needless use of unnecessary letters in words as a "more complex nature" of one's English.

As far as your weak attempt at pretending to predict my future postings is concerned, I'm sorry, but your broad brush generalization isn't going to cut it as it's not what you claimed. Anyone can use nonspecific, over-arching descriptive terms to generalize about a situation in which the direction events are likely to take is apparent. Given that so many of the posts on this forum by the majority of posters are "pseudointellectual rebuttals", like one of those charlatan carnival "fortune tellers", you haven't really predicted anything.

Just more strutting and preening by a bandy-legged, sawed-off little overstuffed gamecock who is more impressed with himself than anyone else is.

But having officially admitted my nationality, I suppose there's nothing left for me to do, but sit here sweating and hyperventilating as I await my imminent  "destruction", fists clenched, breath bated and engulfed in a sense of impending doom.

🙄

Wake me up when it's over, eh "mate"?

I didn't need to consult the south London pikeys tea leaves (no pun intended) over your nationality, due to certain phrases and bastardisation as already pointed out. I also have a feeling your in for a rough fucking ride with this obvious revelation, coz unfortunately the special relationship between our respective countries is not worth a masonic handshake on the corner. Also please provide your specific state for more cunting!

Ta

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I meant his entire morphology is that of an uncircumcised cock!

Imagine your own cock, grown large enough to wear a suit, leading the free world

So, it's not a shredded wheat on his head, it's a foreskin?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Being an American and far too busy shooting other Americans whilst shovelling food into your stupid, fat fucking face, I doubt you've ever taken the time or effort to find out who Mystic Meg is. I'd say that I'm giving her a run for her money, though. 

Two down, eight to go, you fucking Star Spangled Spastic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fuck off.

Kill yourself

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ratcum said:

Hey  don't talk about our royal princes like that, you cunt. He only dressed like that at a fancy dress party.