CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This covers too large a geographical area for the sort of lazy stereotyping we prefer on here, could you maybe narrow it down for us to make life a bit easier? Banjo-strumming deep South; gay, sushi-loving Californian; Texas Republican; rude New Yorker; bible belt fuckwit; corn belt yokel; or what? You'd better not be fucking Hawaiian.

While I can appreciate your curiosity, I think for the time being I'd be better off withholding that information until I get a bit more firmly established here. Don't want to show all my cards or give you "chaps" too much ammo to use against me.

I will say that I live on or near the Atlantic coast.

That narrows it down a bit anyway. At least you know I'm not a granola munching California faggot or a shit-kicking Texas redneck.

Or a Hawaiian. 👍

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

While I can appreciate your curiosity, I think for the time being I'd be better off withholding that information until I get a bit more firmly on my feet here. Don't want to show all my cards or give you "chaps" too much ammo to use against me.

That narrows it down a bit anyway. At least you know I'm not a granola munching California faggot or a shit-kicking Texas redneck.

Or a Hawaiian. 👍

Fucking hell, what did Tongan cunts ever do to be hated so much.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

If he's American, then I'm a Nazi worshipping, Waffen SS re-enacting saddo.  

Anyway CB, who admits to being from a country led by an uncircumcised ginger cock in a suit?

Hey.... I'm as embarrassed by that carnival barker, gameshow host clown as anyone, but I can still hold my head high, secure in the knowledge that he'll be gone eventually.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Odd that a plonker like you would try to use that as an insult.

https://i.postimg.cc/CLdMj2yd/190615-162708.png 

Its too late trying to impress me with your studies on how our shared language is supposed to be properly spoken now. I already consider you a hopeless, window licking doylum at this point.

Research all of that if you wish, but don't ever run back to me looking for a gold star again or I'll brick you so hard you'll make Schumacher look like he's in the prime of his life.

Run along now.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I didn't need to consult the south London pikeys tea leaves (no pun intended) over your nationality, due to certain phrases and bastardisation as already pointed out. I also have a feeling your in for a rough fucking ride with this obvious revelation, coz unfortunately the special relationship between our respective countries is not worth a masonic handshake on the corner. Also please provide your specific state for more cunting!

Ta

I'm not afraid of any "rough ride" as I've more than once made a perfectly acceptable accounting of myself amidst a rougher bunch than "you lot". 

Aamof, a couple of you "blokes" might be the ones who are in for the rough ride.

Courtesy of yours truly.

Cowboy. 😎

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

State of residence and or birth, not mental state which I imagine is psychotic and rattled.

Psychotic maybe. Rattled, never.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Being an American and far too busy shooting other Americans whilst shovelling food into your stupid, fat fucking face, I doubt you've ever taken the time or effort to find out who Mystic Meg is. I'd say that I'm giving her a run for her money, though. 

Two down, eight to go, you fucking Star Spangled Spastic.

Being "anti-gun" and a firm believer in the rewriting/updating of the 2nd Amendment, your assessment of me as someone who's busy shooting my fellow Americans couldn't be more off the mark or further from the truth. Nice mindless, idiotic generalization though. Too bad for you that it didn't even approach the level of gall required to "rattle" me as seems to be the popular term 'round these parts. 

And yeah, I enjoy good food, but that's because here in America we actually HAVE good, edible food. Unlike "you lot", where half the fucking menu of indigenous dishes seems something that was based on a dare. 

As in.... "Hey buddy, I DARE you to eat this". 😄 😁

I'd wager you're just jealous.

BTW, your actual score is ZERO down, ten to go.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm not afraid of any "rough ride" as I've more than once made a perfectly acceptable accounting of myself amidst a rougher bunch than "you lot". 

Aamof, a couple of you "blokes" might be the ones who are in for the rough ride.

Courtesy of yours truly.

Cowboy. 😎

Please, don't ever try this shit with me. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell, what did Tongan cunts ever do to be hated so much.

They certainly got "lei'd" a lot. 😉

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please, don't ever try this shit with me. 

Why would I?

I thought we were buddies.

I mean "mates". 🙄

Guest Salty Piss Flap
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its too late trying to impress me with your studies on how our shared language is supposed to be properly spoken now. I already consider you a hopeless, window licking doylum at this point.

Research all of that if you wish, but don't ever run back to me looking for a gold star again or I'll brick you so hard you'll make Schumacher look like he's in the prime of his life.

Run along now.

Why would I ever run to you looking for anything but amusement over your blithering jackassery?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

While I can appreciate your curiosity, I think for the time being I'd be better off withholding that information until I get a bit more firmly established here. Don't want to show all my cards or give you "chaps" too much ammo to use against me.

Or a Hawaiian. 👍

Total fucking bullshit. If this wanker is a Yank i’m Queen Victoria ‘s last surviving dildo. Is anybody seriously buying this shit?

Don’t tell us where you live cunt because some of us have travelled all over the US and we have friends over there.

So what’s your take on Adam Gase Yank boy?

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Total fucking bullshit. If this wanker is a Yank i’m Queen Victoria ‘s last surviving dildo. Is anybody seriously buying this shit?

Don’t tell us where you live cunt because some of us have travelled all over the US and we have friends over there.

So what’s your take on Adam Gase Yank boy?

Let's get this right. You think that he won't reveal his location, because he's pretending to be American, and if he was to admit to living in Illinois for arguments sake, one of us would have a 'connection' in Chicago who would know that he was lying because he knows everyone in Illinois.

You really are mentally ill. You find it impossible, that anybody can do anything or go anywhere. Astonishing. Get help.

Guest judgetwi

Come on wanker. It’s only midnight on the East Coast on a Saturday night. 

You don’t know who Adam Gase is do you? That’s the equivalent of not knowing who Jose is in this country. Fucking bullshitter.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's get this right. You think that he won't reveal his location, because he's pretending to be American, and if he was to admit to living in Illinois for arguments sake, one of us would have a 'connection' in Chicago who would know that he was lying because he knows everyone in Illinois.

You really are mentally ill. You find it impossible, that anybody can do anything or go anywhere. Astonishing. Get help.

He has said he’s “on or near the Atlantic coast.” That’s a long fucking way from Chicago.

Look it up numbskull.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Learn the meaning of 'for arguments sake'. Don't overstretch your fucking self, cunt.

Ok you are very upset because you have swallowed this wanker’s bullshit. I get it. 

Try not to cry too much because some cunt has turned you over. I’ve got a thousand stories........oh, fuck it.......you’re not interested are you?

I know my place.