CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Decimus:

As to your first point, what I actually said was, "The last time I checked, most men have two testicles." The fact that your own terrible grasp of the English language due to your native bastardisation of it led you to insinuate that I quite literally go about checking testicles, says more about either how stupid you are, or how you are clutching at any straw you can grasp to reverse the pasting I've given you.

Your second point espousing the apparent successes of your country means absolutely nothing to me. I could quite easily reel off a list of achievements and inventions that Great Britain have contributed to the world. One of which, lest you forget, is the founding of your country. A country you can only claim as being independent because you had to rely on the French of all people to bail you out. 

Finally, if you composed one post, and I immediately replied, as you know I would, you are verifying my ability to destroy you with no effort with spontaneous off-the-cuff posts. By your own admission you labour over yours, and I have to say that the end result isn't that impressive, especially in this instance, where you've just admitted quite freely that I am able to do something that you don't do.

Keep digging, yank, you're just confirming what the majority of people in this country think of you and yours. Blow-hard buffoons without an ounce of spontaneity and wit, incapable of entering into any reasonable debate without playing a game of schoolboy one upmanship. "Ohhh we put someone on the moon"

No one cares, we're all just waiting for the Chinese to knock you off your perch, you've got another fifty years at best.

That's it, you testicle fondling cunt. Weasel out of it after being exposed for the bollocks obsessed, man-egg sucker that you are.

As for you and any imaginary "pasting" you think you've administered....

giphy.gif

...your tongue stands alone in that department.

I guess boasting about a bunch of people who escaped your evil, repressive, inbred monarchy nearly three hundred years ago in creaky wooden sail boats is about as good as you can manage against the technological powerhouse of the modern world who, with our awesome power and military might, saved you from a certain future of wearing swastika arm bands, seig heiling and sprechen sie Deutching.

But hey, I feel kinda bad rubbing it in, so I'll let you go on feeling like you cunts actually accomplished something noteworthy on your own. 

Besides, you've already passed the point of boring me half to sleep with all this panty pissing of yours.

You are cordially invited to fuck off at your earliest possible convenience.

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Typical fucking quitter.

No wonder we had to bail your asses out and still carry you on our backs to this day.

So you freely admit that your interpretation of the English language that you daily butcher is as poor as I surmise? Because despite your weak insistence that I somehow admitted to groping numerous men, it's quite clear to anyone on here that's not what I said. You keep grasping those straws with your fat, sticky paws.

As for the war, whilst you were all sat on your fat arses from 1939 to 1941, I think you'll find that we held our own pretty well and staved off invasion and the threat of wearing swastikas by dominating the Germans at sea and in the air. Your late entry may have contributed to "saving" western Europe, so look for gratitude there, as Britain would not have fell. If anything, the Germans were finished the day Hitler decided to poke the Russian bear, who are owed more thanks than your late to the party shenanigans.

Your grasp of your own military history is as poor as your contributions to this site. You didn't win independence, the French did that for you. You couldn't beat us in the war of 1812, even when we treated it as a mere sideshow and contributed scant resources to the North American theatre. Post WW2 you led the Korean war but couldn't win it. Your military powerhouse then had its "ass" handed to it by the third world Vietnamese. You then stuck your noses into Afghanistan, admittedly with us backing you up, and still achieved fuck all in the long term as it's still a fucking mess.

Finally, as for quitting anything, I'm eight hours ahead of you at least, you fucking idiot. I was hardly going to waste my time sitting up at three in the morning administering further kickings to you when I'd already comprehensively destroyed you.

Good morning and fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

So you freely admit that your interpretation of the English language that you daily butcher is as poor as I surmise? Because despite your weak insistence that I somehow admitted to groping numerous men, it's quite clear to anyone on here that's not what I said. You keep grasping those straws with your fat, sticky paws.

As for the war, whilst you were all sat on your fat arses from 1939 to 1941, I think you'll find that we held our own pretty well and staved off invasion and the threat of wearing swastikas by dominating the Germans at sea and in the air. Your late entry may have contributed to "saving" western Europe, so look for gratitude there, as Britain would not have fell. If anything, the Germans were finished the day Hitler decided to poke the Russian bear, who are owed more thanks than your late to the party shenanigans.

Your grasp of your own military history is as poor as your contributions to this site. You didn't win independence, the French did that for you. You couldn't beat us in the war of 1812, even when we treated it as a mere sideshow and contributed scant resources to the North American theatre. Post WW2 you led the Korean war but couldn't win it. Your military powerhouse then had its "ass" handed to it by the third world Vietnamese. You then stuck your noses into Afghanistan, admittedly with us backing you up, and still achieved fuck all in the long term as it's still a fucking mess.

Finally, as for quitting anything, I'm eight hours ahead of you at least, you fucking idiot. I was hardly going to waste my time sitting up at three in the morning administering further kickings to you when I'd already comprehensively destroyed you.

Health advice Decco .. during your lunch break nip down to your local pharmacy and buy yourself one of those blood pressure meters, also book yourself a blood sugar test as it might be fluctuating blood sugar levels that are causing your temper tantrums .. also check whether or not your employers offer an anger management course. Another issue to look into is your drink problem and whether your liver has been damaged. Also have a look at whether your passtime activities might be behind your anger management issues .. take up some kind of calming activity such as Knitting crochet or embroidery or join a yoga class.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't feel the need to "freely admit" breathing oxygen to a fucking low-brow toe rag like you, loser. Your grammar Nazi tactics won't shield you from the reality of the very words you posted: "...I checked, most men had two testicles..."

Spin it anyway you want to GONAD SNIFFER, but everyone saw your admission. Your legacy is now forever cast in stone.

As for your "creative interpretation" of WWII, which for some odd reason, you seem to be strangely and inexplicably fixated upon, nobody in their right mind believes that Britain could have held off forever against Hitler, certainly not without the near complete destruction of your country and especially your major cities. If not for the US, even if Britain had managed to eventually fend off Germany, by the time it finally ended, your country's historical and architectural heritage, along with a sizeable percentage of your population and your economy, would have been obliterated to a point from which you may still not have fully recovered.

But hey, I don't expect acknowledgement of such out of the likes of you. As long as you can scrape together enough pocket change to spend every evening mouldering in your local pub getting pissed on cheap lager, why should you bother to give a toss about the reason why you're free to do so?

As to those earlier conflicts, don't go bothering yourself to mention that at the time, the colonists were little more than a disparate, rag-tag collection of untrained frontiersmen with nothing but their muskets, against an established British army that had centuries of history, training and experience behind it. French involvement, aside from limited naval support, was mainly in the form of supplies and arms. 

But again, such convenient side-stepping of pertinent bits of fact is to be expected out of your ilk.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better about yourself to swagger around on an internet forum like this one, thumping your sorry, flabby old excuse for a chest whilst proclaiming your imaginary dominance over others, then by all means have at it. 

Better for a sad, pitiable little git like you to shoot your mouth off from behind your keyboard than to go out in public and take out your bitterness and frustrations over a long, come to naught life of shame and degredation on an innocent, unsuspecting public.

On a final note, I am putting an end to this "Brits vs Yanks" nonsense for the simple reason that there are several of your fellow countrymen/women whom I like and respect, and I do not wish to further risk offending them by bashing their homeland just to score "gotcha" points in a series of pointless skirmishes with a loser twat like you. You just aren't worth it.

I have already PM'd my apologies to them.

So if it makes a sad little loser like you feel bigger than you really are to continue along that track, go right ahead. Rant and rave your arse off. Won't affect me in the least.

42 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I wouldn't feel the need to "freely admit" breathing oxygen to a fucking low-brow toe rag like you, loser. Your grammar Nazi tactics won't shield you from the reality of the very words you posted: "...I checked, most men had two testicles..."

Spin it anyway you want to GONAD SNIFFER, but everyone saw your admission. Your legacy is now forever cast in stone.

As for your "creative interpretation" of WWII, which for some odd reason, you seem to be strangely and inexplicably fixated upon, nobody in their right mind believes that Britain could have held off forever against Hitler, certainly not without the near complete destruction of your country and especially your major cities. If not for the US, even if Britain had managed to eventually fend off Germany, by the time it finally ended, your country's historical and architectural heritage, along with a sizeable percentage of your population and your economy, would have been obliterated to a point from which you may still not have fully recovered.

But hey, I don't expect acknowledgement of such out of the likes of you. As long as you can scrape together enough pocket change to spend every evening mouldering in your local pub getting pissed on cheap lager, why should you bother to give a toss about the reason why you're free to do so?

As to those earlier conflicts, don't go bothering yourself to mention that at the time, the colonists were little more than a disparate, rag-tag collection of untrained frontiersmen with nothing but their muskets, against an established British army that had centuries of history, training and experience behind it. French involvement, aside from limited naval support, was mainly in the form of supplies and arms. 

But again, such convenient side-stepping of pertinent bits of fact is to be expected out of your ilk.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better about yourself to swagger around on an internet forum like this one, thumping your sorry, flabby old excuse for a chest whilst proclaiming your imaginary dominance over others, then by all means have at it. 

Better for a sad, pitiable little git like you to shoot your mouth off from behind your keyboard than to go out in public and take out your bitterness and frustrations over a long, come to naught life of shame and degredation on an innocent, unsuspecting public.

On a final note, I am putting an end to this "Brits vs Yanks" nonsense for the simple reason that there are several of your fellow countrymen/women whom I like and respect, and I do not wish to further risk offending them by bashing their homeland just to score "gotcha" points in a series of pointless skirmishes with a loser twat like you. You just aren't worth it.

So if it makes a sad little loser like you feel bigger than you really are to continue along that track, go right ahead. Rant and rave your arse off. Won't affect me in the least.

household-physician-one-huge-book_1_0412

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What a colossal fucking idiot you are to still labour over a point that you have clearly lost.

I find when dealing with most Americans, it's best to talk to them as I would a cretin, so here goes. If I'd said "The last time I checked other men's testicles, every one I molested had two" that would indeed imply that I'd had my hands around a few scrotums in my time. "The last time I checked, most men have two testicles" quite obviously isn't an admission of literal physical checking, and the only reason you are bizarrely clinging to what you know is a falsehood is because you've got nothing left in the tank to offer.

Let's address your other points. How exactly would have Germany obliterated the entire country after being defeated in the Battle of Britain and with the Royal Navy in control of the channel? What resources would they have used to suddenly turn the tide when millions of troops and thousands of aircraft were tied down in holding the conquered European states and the invasion of Russia? You conveniently ignore Russian involvement, which basically ended any realistic chance Hitler had of winning the war or invading Britain.

If Britain was "saved" by anyone, which it wasn't, it was by the stupidity of Germany's decision to invade the USSR. That was a done deal before your lot turned up, all you helped to ensure was that western mainland Europe wasn't subsumed into the Eastern bloc. That's different from saving Britain, it was already saved.

As for your "rag-tag" colonists, they didn't just receive a few kegs of gunpowder and a couple of muskets from the French. 90% of all arms and supplies during the Saratoga campaign for example, were provided by France. How, pray tell, would you have won the war without the financial assistance of the French, as if the virtual arming of your entire military is somehow less significant than French troops on the ground? And would that "limited naval assistance" include the fleet used that won the Battle of The Chesapeake which ensured that the Royal Navy couldn't reinforce or evacuate the army at Yorktown? The same victory which won you the war using a navy solely consisting of French ships? It's a bit ungrateful toward your French saviours to call their contributions limited, wouldn't you say? They won the war.

As for putting an end to the UK-US rivalry, for your sake I couldn't agree more. You've been picked apart and your carcass has been left to the crows, your limited grasp of history, coupled with your lack of spontaneity, wit or humour has been exposed by your continuous drubbing at my hands.

The fact that you've private messaged anyone to apologise for something on a website which is designed to offend marks you out as the biggest fucking sap and buddy-buddy faggot we've ever seen on here. The only thing that's surprised me about it is that you've embarrassed yourself by openly admitting it.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a colossal fucking idiot you are to still labour over a point that you have clearly lost.

I find when dealing with most Americans, it's best to talk to them as I would a cretin, so here goes. If I'd said "The last time I checked other men's testicles, every one I molested had two" that would indeed imply that I'd had my hands around a few scrotums in my time. "The last time I checked, most men have two testicles" quite obviously isn't an admission of literal physical checking, and the only reason you are bizarrely clinging to what you know is a falsehood is because you've got nothing left in the tank to offer.

Let's address your other points. How exactly would have Germany obliterated the entire country after being defeated in the Battle of Britain and with the Royal Navy in control of the channel? What resources would they have used to suddenly turn the tide when millions of troops and thousands of aircraft were tied down in holding the conquered European states and the invasion of Russia? You conveniently ignore Russian involvement, which basically ended any realistic chance Hitler had of winning the war or invading Britain.

If Britain was "saved" by anyone, which it wasn't, it was by the stupidity of Germany's decision to invade the USSR. That was a done deal before your lot turned up, all you helped to ensure was that western mainland Europe wasn't subsumed into the Eastern bloc. That's different from saving Britain, it was already saved.

As for your "rag-tag" colonists, they didn't just receive a few kegs of gunpowder and a couple of muskets from the French. 90% of all arms and supplies during the Saratoga campaign for example, were provided by France. How, pray tell, would you have won the war without the financial assistance of the French, as if the virtual arming of your entire military is somehow less significant than French troops on the ground? And would that "limited naval assistance" include the fleet used that won the Battle of The Chesapeake which ensured that the Royal Navy couldn't reinforce or evacuate the army at Yorktown? The same victory which won you the war using a navy solely consisting of French ships? It's a bit ungrateful toward your French saviours to call their contributions limited, wouldn't you say? They won the war.

As for putting an end to the UK-US rivalry, for your sake I couldn't agree more. You've been picked apart and your carcass has been left to the crows, your limited grasp of history, coupled with your lack of spontaneity, wit or humour has been exposed by your continuous drubbing at my hands.

The fact that you've private messaged anyone to apologise for something on a website which is designed to offend marks you out as the biggest fucking sap and buddy-buddy faggot we've ever seen on here. The only thing that's surprised me about it is that you've embarrassed yourself by openly admitting it.

Not just that. 

What was the American Civil War about? If one looks into it properly, it wasn't about slaves and slavery. Lucy Worsley (who I find strangely attractive), did a brilliant programme (note the spelling), Great American Historical Lies, or something like that. It must be available on Netflicks, NowTV, Amazon Fire etc.

One more thing, how "American" is Salty? The Donald is only half American, with  second generation German brothel owner on his paternal side.

5 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Not just that. 

What was the American Civil War about? If one looks into it properly, it wasn't about slaves and slavery. Lucy Worsley (who I find strangely attractive), did a brilliant programme (note the spelling), Great American Historical Lies, or something like that. It must be available on Netflicks, NowTV, Amazon Fire etc.

One more thing, how "American" is Salty? The Donald is only half American, with  second generation German brothel owner on his paternal side.

Fucking hell, Albert. I find myself agreeing with you, not just on the civil war, but Ms. Worsley, too.

As for Salty's American credentials, I think he's more than demonstrated that he's a complete fucking idiot with a level of arrogance not matched by his intellectual abilities. That's good enough for me to believe he's from across the pond.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You are such a strutting, yammering little joke of a man, but your empty, rancid farting doesn't come anywhere close covering up your obviously one-sided account of the events in question, while conveniently ignoring certain less overt, but equally important underlying factors.

If you were as well versed in history as you claim to be, you'd know that even prior to December 1941, the US was sending Britain aid and supplies. But it was only once the United States entered the war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, that the Axis was doomed. 

Why?

America mobilized 12 million soldiers — about the same number as did the Soviet Union, despite having a population of about 40 million fewer citizens.

American war production was astonishing. At a massive aircraft production plant in Michigan, the  US turned out a B-24 heavy bomber every hour around the clock. 

A single shipyard could mass-produce a Liberty merchant ship from scratch in one week.

In just four years, the United States would produce more airplanes than all of the major war powers combined, including Britain. 

Germany, Japan, Italy, and the Soviet Union could not build a successful four-engine heavy bomber, while America, in contrast, produced 34,000 B-17s, B-24s, and B-29s.

By 1944, the U.S. Navy had become the largest in the history of civilization at more than 6,000 ships. 

America sent troops throughout the Pacific islands, and to North Africa, Italy, and Western Europe. 

The US staged two simultaneous air and ground campaigns against Germany and Japan while conducting surface and submarine campaigns against all of the Axis powers.

As for the Soviet Union and it's defeat of Germany, it was the U.S. who supplied them with the equipment and supplies that allowed them to prevail. We sent them 400,000 heavy trucks, 2,000 locomotives, 11,000 railcars, and billions of dollars worth of planes, tanks, food, clothing, and strategic resources. 

Without that support from the US, they would have almost certainly suffered defeat.

It was only because of that massive US support, that the Russians successfully repelled the Nazis. Without our aid, Britain would have had to face an even more powerful German war machine and the outcome would likely have been much different.

Not only that, but by 1943–44, the U.S. also supplied about 20 percent of Britain’s munitions.

By late 1944, the American M1 rifle, B-29 heavy bomber, P-51 Mustang fighter, Gato-class submarines, Essex-class aircraft carriers, and Iowa-class battleships were the best weapons of their class.

Obviously America did not win WW II alone. But without the United States, the war against the Axis powers would have been lost. To say that the US didn't save Britain just because we didn't come in and do all the fighting for you, is an incredibly simplistic point of view.

If you want to be truthful, the US actually saved the entire world.

You're welcome, "mate".

I consider it a privilege to show decent people respect and deference.

Just because this is a forum meant for people to "take the piss out of" each other, does not mean that everyone here are nasty, insecure, quivering turds like you, who need to validate themselves by hiding behind a fake, obnoxious blowhard facade. 

Now go start on your twelfth pint of the afternoon and drool your puffed up nonsense to some other semi-comatose sot who's drunk enough to abide the sound of your squeaky little mouse voice.

And don't forget to fuck off.

Ta ta.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Now go start on your twelfth pint of the afternoon and drool your puffed up nonsense to some other semi-comatose sot who's drunk enough to abide the sound of your squeaky little mouse voice.

At least out pints are 20oz, not 16 like you pussies drink.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

At least out pints are 20oz, not 16 like you pussies drink.

And it's warm, too. 😕 😫

That takes some balls!!!! 😉

Fucking hell Salty nobody asked for a dissertation. This is the corner thorough research is frowned upon, speculation and inference about sexuality, lack of chromosomes, inbreeding and nation of residence/birth, disabilities mental/physical is acceptable. Please take these spurious facts somewhere else, I didn't bother to read all. Hope this helps Cunt!

Lol

And it's warm, too. 😕 😫

That takes some balls!!!! 😉

So, Salty girl, how "American" are you?

Native, African, North European, Mediterranean, Hispanic, South Asian, East Asian?

At least "White British" can trace their roots over 200 years.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell Salty nobody asked for a dissertation. This is the corner thorough research is frowned upon, speculation and inference about sexuality, lack of chromosomes, inbreeding and nation of residence/birth is acceptable. Please take these spurious facts somewhere else, I didn't bother to read all. Cunt!

I will try to keep that in mind.

As soon as that little mutt Defecus quits trying to hump my leg and finds a corner to go quietly scratch his fleas and lick his empty scrotum where his balls used to reside until I relieved him of them, I'll return to the kind of baseless speculation and innuendo this forum specializes in. 

👍

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nothing like a frosty cold one, mate!!!! 👍

You have cold beer because you don't know how to brew it, the low temperature kills the flavour, shows how much you fucking know!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

So, Salty girl, how "American" are you?

Native, African, North European, Mediterranean, Hispanic, South Asian, East Asian?

At least "White British" can trace their roots over 200 years.

I'm about half Brit (father's side) and about half German (mother's side).

Blonde hair, blue eyes. 

About as Caucasian as it gets.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Come on Salty girl, we don't need War & Peace.

That was for the benefit and enlightenment of one Defecus, the shit mongering mongrel.

Feel free to tl/dr it.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I will try to keep that in mind.

As soon as that little mutt Defecus quits trying to hump my leg and finds a corner to go quietly scratch his fleas and lick his empty scrotum where his balls used to reside until I relieved him of them, I'll return to the kind of baseless speculation and innuendo this forum specializes in. 

👍

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

You have cold beer because you don't know how to brew it, the low temperature kills the flavour, shows how much you fucking know!

I admit to not knowing the finer points of beer.

I just know that with the exception of coffee, I like my beverages COLD.

I'm about half Brit (father's side) and about half German (mother's side).

Blonde hair, blue eyes. 

About as Caucasian as it gets.

So you're female then?