CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm about half Brit (father's side) and about half German (mother's side).

Blonde hair, blue eyes. 

About as Caucasian as it gets.

You're more British than Johanna Konta.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You are such a strutting, yammering little joke of a man, but your empty, rancid farting doesn't come anywhere close covering up your obviously one-sided account of the events in question, while conveniently ignoring certain less overt, but equally important underlying factors.

If you were as well versed in history as you claim to be, you'd know that even prior to December 1941, the US was sending Britain aid and supplies. But it was only once the United States entered the war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, that the Axis was doomed. 

Why?

America mobilized 12 million soldiers — about the same number as did the Soviet Union, despite having a population of about 40 million fewer citizens.

American war production was astonishing. At a massive aircraft production plant in Michigan, the  US turned out a B-24 heavy bomber every hour around the clock. 

A single shipyard could mass-produce a Liberty merchant ship from scratch in one week.

In just four years, the United States would produce more airplanes than all of the major war powers combined, including Britain. 

Germany, Japan, Italy, and the Soviet Union could not build a successful four-engine heavy bomber, while America, in contrast, produced 34,000 B-17s, B-24s, and B-29s.

By 1944, the U.S. Navy had become the largest in the history of civilization at more than 6,000 ships. 

America sent troops throughout the Pacific islands, and to North Africa, Italy, and Western Europe. 

The US staged two simultaneous air and ground campaigns against Germany and Japan while conducting surface and submarine campaigns against all of the Axis powers.

As for the Soviet Union and it's defeat of Germany, it was the U.S. who supplied them with the equipment and supplies that allowed them to prevail. We sent them 400,000 heavy trucks, 2,000 locomotives, 11,000 railcars, and billions of dollars worth of planes, tanks, food, clothing, and strategic resources. 

Without that support from the US, they would have almost certainly suffered defeat.

It was only because of that massive US support, that the Russians successfully repelled the Nazis. Without our aid, Britain would have had to face an even more powerful German war machine and the outcome would likely have been much different.

Not only that, but by 1943–44, the U.S. also supplied about 20 percent of Britain’s munitions.

By late 1944, the American M1 rifle, B-29 heavy bomber, P-51 Mustang fighter, Gato-class submarines, Essex-class aircraft carriers, and Iowa-class battleships were the best weapons of their class.

Obviously America did not win WW II alone. But without the United States, the war against the Axis powers would have been lost. To say that the US didn't save Britain just because we didn't come in and do all the fighting for you, is an incredibly simplistic point of view.

If you want to be truthful, the US actually saved the entire world.

You're welcome, "mate".

I consider it a privilege to show decent people respect and deference.

Just because this is a forum meant for people to "take the piss out of" each other, does not mean that everyone here are nasty, insecure, quivering turds like you, who need to validate themselves by hiding behind a fake, obnoxious blowhard facade. 

Now go start on your twelfth pint of the afternoon and drool your puffed up nonsense to some other semi-comatose sot who's drunk enough to abide the sound of your squeaky little mouse voice.

And don't forget to fuck off.

Ta ta.

So, whilst the French didn't win your war of independence for you because they only supplied arms and munitions, you won the war for the allies because you supplied them with...arms and munitions? Your hypocrisy and idiocy are staggering.

Again, whilst you were avoiding getting your hands dirty, it was British supplies and our Arctic convoys which kept the USSR in the war and which enabled them to survive the early onslaught. Left to waiting for America to get off of the fence, they would have fell under the initial German onslaught. Unlike you, I won't bore The Corner with the details or pretend the statistics I quote are memorised by myself. This link provides all the information necessary to refute your erroneous assertion that it was the Americans which kept the soviets in the war. It specifically states that during 1941 and the early days of 1942, when Russia was most at risk of being knocked out of the conflict, it was British aid and munitions that kept them in it.

https://www.historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm

As for supplying 20% of our munitions, that's hardly as significant as the 90% provided to you by the French during your little 18th century temper tantrum. A drop in the ocean if you will, and we'd ensured, along with our Russian friends, long before America joined the party, that the war would eventually be won, with or without your assistance.

So you roughed up the Japanese a bit, big deal, no one in Europe particularly cared, the Pacific was a sideshow. So tell me, how exactly did you "save the world?".

It's interesting how you choose to show "respect and deference". You have joined a forum populated mainly by British people, and with the arrogance intrinsic to your nationality, slated our education and healthcare system, and claimed that America won the war and we would have been finished without you. Not only is that complete bollocks, it's hugely insulting to people on here who had relatives that fought and died for this country or were killed during air raids whilst your immediate ancestors were busy segregating blacks and watching the world burn. You're saying in essence that their sacrifice was for naught, because it would have been fruitless without your disgrace of a country's late intervention.

I hope your apology touched on some of the above, because you've pissed on our sacrifices and history with your arrogant and totally false bollocks.

Take your sorry ma'am/sir's and shove them up your fucking arse.

• Like 3

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

That's the way it's "spelt".... ain't it?

No, blonde is feminine, blond is masculine, just proves you're a fucking oxygen thief.

3 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

No, blonde is feminine, blond is masculine, just proves you're a fucking oxygen thief.

His sickening sucking up to you is making me as queasy as his apologies that are then followed by more arrogant, flag waving American falsification of history.

Kill him, Albert.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That's the way it's "spelt".... ain't it?

One more thing you plastic Septic, do you have a passport?

35 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You are such a strutting, yammering little joke of a man, but your empty, rancid farting doesn't come anywhere close covering up your obviously one-sided account of the events in question, while conveniently ignoring certain less overt, but equally important underlying factors.

If you were as well versed in history as you claim to be, you'd know that even prior to December 1941, the US was sending Britain aid and supplies. But it was only once the United States entered the war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, that the Axis was doomed. 

Why?

America mobilized 12 million soldiers — about the same number as did the Soviet Union, despite having a population of about 40 million fewer citizens.

American war production was astonishing. At a massive aircraft production plant in Michigan, the  US turned out a B-24 heavy bomber every hour around the clock. 

A single shipyard could mass-produce a Liberty merchant ship from scratch in one week.

In just four years, the United States would produce more airplanes than all of the major war powers combined, including Britain. 

Germany, Japan, Italy, and the Soviet Union could not build a successful four-engine heavy bomber, while America, in contrast, produced 34,000 B-17s, B-24s, and B-29s.

By 1944, the U.S. Navy had become the largest in the history of civilization at more than 6,000 ships. 

America sent troops throughout the Pacific islands, and to North Africa, Italy, and Western Europe. 

The US staged two simultaneous air and ground campaigns against Germany and Japan while conducting surface and submarine campaigns against all of the Axis powers.

As for the Soviet Union and it's defeat of Germany, it was the U.S. who supplied them with the equipment and supplies that allowed them to prevail. We sent them 400,000 heavy trucks, 2,000 locomotives, 11,000 railcars, and billions of dollars worth of planes, tanks, food, clothing, and strategic resources. 

Without that support from the US, they would have almost certainly suffered defeat.

It was only because of that massive US support, that the Russians successfully repelled the Nazis. Without our aid, Britain would have had to face an even more powerful German war machine and the outcome would likely have been much different.

Not only that, but by 1943–44, the U.S. also supplied about 20 percent of Britain’s munitions.

By late 1944, the American M1 rifle, B-29 heavy bomber, P-51 Mustang fighter, Gato-class submarines, Essex-class aircraft carriers, and Iowa-class battleships were the best weapons of their class.

Obviously America did not win WW II alone. But without the United States, the war against the Axis powers would have been lost. To say that the US didn't save Britain just because we didn't come in and do all the fighting for you, is an incredibly simplistic point of view.

If you want to be truthful, the US actually saved the entire world.

You're welcome, "mate".

I consider it a privilege to show decent people respect and deference.

Just because this is a forum meant for people to "take the piss out of" each other, does not mean that everyone here are nasty, insecure, quivering turds like you, who need to validate themselves by hiding behind a fake, obnoxious blowhard facade. 

Now go start on your twelfth pint of the afternoon and drool your puffed up nonsense to some other semi-comatose sot who's drunk enough to abide the sound of your squeaky little mouse voice.

And don't forget to fuck off.

Ta ta.

Everything you say may be true, but If the frogs had not held out heroically for a month in 1940 and then pretended to surrender and pretended to collaborate for the next 4 years, we might be discussing this in a bastardised form of deutsch/francais speak. So in my humble opinion we owe everything to the ‘Petanque’ playing heroes and therefore we should all apologise to Withers tout suite, and send Punkers over to croissant land to suck him off as an apology and a show of our eternal gratitude

Vive le frogs

lol

Guest Salty Piss Flap
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, whilst the French didn't win your war of independence for you because they only supplied arms and munitions, you won the war for the allies because you supplied them with...arms and munitions? Your hypocrisy and idiocy are staggering.

Again, whilst you were avoiding getting your hands dirty, it was British supplies and our Arctic convoys which kept the USSR in the war and which enabled them to survive the early onslaught. Left to waiting for America to get off of the fence, they would have fell under the initial German onslaught. Unlike you, I won't bore The Corner with the details or pretend the statistics I quote are memorised by myself. This link provides all the information necessary to refute your erroneous assertion that it was the Americans which kept the soviets in the war. It specifically states that during 1941 and the early days of 1942, when Russia was most at risk of being knocked out of the conflict, it was British aid and munitions that kept them in it.

https://www.historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm

As for supplying 20% of our munitions, that's hardly as significant as the 90% provided to you by the French during your little 18th century temper tantrum. A drop in the ocean if you will, and we'd ensured, along with our Russian friends, long before America joined the party, that the war would eventually be won, with or without your assistance.

So you roughed up the Japanese a bit, big deal, no one in Europe particularly cared, the Pacific was a sideshow. So tell me, how exactly did you "save the world?".

It's interesting how you choose to show "respect and deference". You have joined a forum populated mainly by British people, and with the arrogance intrinsic to your nationality, slated our education and healthcare system, and claimed that America won the war and we would have been finished without you. Not only is that complete bollocks, it's hugely insulting to people on here who had relatives that fought and died for this country or were killed during air raids whilst your immediate ancestors were busy segregating blacks and watching the world burn. You're saying in essence that their sacrifice was for naught, because it would have been fruitless without your disgrace of a country's late intervention.

I hope your apology touched on some of the above, because you've pissed on our sacrifices and history with your arrogant and totally false bollocks.

Take your sorry ma'am/sir's and shove them up your fucking arse.

blah2.gif blah2.gif blah2.gif 

This bullshit pissing match could go in forever if I let it, but you've become interminably boring.

So for the sake of the forum, and in the interest of everyone else, I'm going to just drop you off on the side of the road.

I've gotten my use out of you and you've amused me as much as you're going to.

Go ferret around in your new ditch home and maybe find some more little mice like yourself to play with.

Maybe inspect a few more testicles.

Tosser faggot.

15 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Why have you gone feral with Decco?

Pen Pen Pen. It's nice to go feral every now and again, then to apologise merely as subterfuge, lulling the punter into a false sense of security from which to launch a ferocious counter attack. You should try it sometime, oh you can't can you coz every cunt has blocked you!

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

blah2.gif blah2.gif blah2.gif 

This bullshit pissing match could go in forever if I let it, but you've become interminably boring.

So for the sake of the forum, and in the interest of everyone else, I'm going to just drop you off on the side of the road.

I've gotten my use out of you and you've amused me as much as you're going to.

Go ferret around in your ditch and maybe find some more little mice like yourself to play with.

Maybe inspect a few more testicles.

Tosser faggot.

Back with the testicles! Unbelievable. It's the best you've got, and it's pitiful. 

I've shown you up by exposing your bluster to all, and provoked you into providing a character assassination of the UK whilst denigrating our war time efforts.

You can't refute anything I've said, and if you continue to try to do so, all you'll do is prove how hollow your pathetic private messaged apologies are and antagonise people on here further.

That, my pedigree chum, is what's known as checkmate. 

Fuck off.

46 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

You have cold beer because you don't know how to brew it, the low temperature kills the flavour, shows how much you fucking know!

To show solidarity Albert I’m gonna agree. “There’s nothing I like more than a nice pint of warm beer”

Im not lying. (honest)

lol

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Back with the testicles! Unbelievable. It's the best you've got, and it's pitiful. 

I've shown you up by exposing your bluster to all, and provoked you into providing a character assassination of the UK whilst denigrating our war time efforts.

You can't refute anything I've said, and if you continue to try to do so, all you'll do is prove how hollow your pathetic private messaged apologies are and antagonise people on here further.

That, my pedigree chum, is what's known as checkmate. 

Fuck off.

The only "mate" you've ever "checked" was when you "checked" the testicles of your "mate".

Now go away!!!!!

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-no

Little mutt. 

Guest DrCunt
50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Everything you say may be true, but If the frogs had not held out heroically for a month in 1940 and then pretended to surrender and pretended to collaborate for the next 4 years, we might be discussing this in a bastardised form of deutsch/francais speak. So in my humble opinion we owe everything to the ‘Petanque’ playing heroes and therefore we should all apologise to Withers tout suite, and send Punkers over to croissant land to suck him off as an apology and a show of our eternal gratitude

Vive le frogs

lol

One statement that definitely was BS was that the US mobilised as many soldiers as the Soviets. The Soviets had mobilised almost 35 million soldiers in total by the end of WWII (The Great Patriotic War to a Soviet) with a standing army of in excess of 20 million in 1945 when allowing for 11 million of their soldiers having been killed.

75% of German casualties and soldiers KIA were inflicted by the USSR.

Even without the UK and US they would have rolled over the Germans eventually. It would have just taken longer and would have resulted in far more than the 25 million+ deaths they suffered as it was.

The truth is that the Soviet Union defeated Nazi Germany, but "the west", and particularly US media, has attempted to downplay their overwhelming contribution and sacrifice as part of the cold war against communism.

14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The only "mate" you've ever "checked" was when you "checked" the testicles of your "mate".

Now go away!!!!!

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-no

Little mutt. 

You've been destroyed. I know you're absolutely desperate to get in the last word on the WW2 debate, but you know what I said about you apologising only to then immediately continue to denigrate our country rings true.

So yeah, checkmate.