CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

24 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

One statement that definitely was BS was that the US mobilised as many soldiers as the Soviets. The Soviets had mobilised almost 35 million soldiers in total by the end of WWII (The Great Patriotic War to a Soviet) with a standing army of in excess of 20 million in 1945 when allowing for 11 million of their soldiers having been killed.

75% of German casualties and soldiers KIA were inflicted by the USSR.

Even without the UK and US they would have rolled over the Germans eventually. It would have just taken longer and would have resulted in far more than the 25 million+ deaths they suffered as it was.

The truth is that the Soviet Union defeated Nazi Germany, but "the west", and particularly US, media has attempted to downplay their overwhelming contribution and sacrifice as part of the cold war against communism.

This.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You've been destroyed. I know you're absolutely desperate to get in the last word on the WW2 debate, but you know what I said about you apologising only to then immediately continue to denigrate our country rings true.

So yeah, checkmate. 

Strutting around proclaiming that you "destroyed" someone in an internet pissing match, is the height of what it means to be a pathetic loser. It's on the same level of throwing yourself a birthday party. You had to because nobody else would.

The truth is that with one comment, I got you so rattled and upset you haven't been able to think of anything else for the past two days. You've probably been sitting in your little office cubicle at work, staring at your stack of un-shuffled, un-rubber stamped papers, seething and muttering under your breath while your co-workers looked on wondering what was wrong with you this week.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't get your hopes up. He's had cancer since 1964.

So he had 2 years to keel over. 30 July 1966 Ken  Wolstenholme “Franks on the pitch. They think it’s all over. It is now” He’s the Ken Barlow of cunts corner. 

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Strutting around proclaiming that you "destroyed" someone in an internet pissing match, is the height of what it means to be a pathetic loser. It's on the same level of throwing yourself a birthday party. You had to because nobody else would.

The truth is that with one comment, I got you so rattled and upset you haven't been able to think of anything else for the past two days. You've probably been sitting in your little office cubicle at work, staring at your stack of un-shuffled, un-rubber stamped papers, seething and muttering under your breath while your co-workers looked on wondering what was wrong with you this week.

That might be true, but is it not equally true of yourself, considering you've devoted countless paragraphs to this "pissing match" and have matched and in fact surpassed me in word count whilst feebly trying to counter everything I've said? 

By the way, the whole "rattled" thing is something I originally came up with. So as you sit there in your pauper trailer shaking it with rage like an onanistic sufferer of Parkinson's disease, remember you're using my catchphrase to deflect your own impotent rage onto me.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

People who show agreement with something by simply typing "This.", are unoriginal faggots.

Go back to my numerous replies to you about the soviets securing the overall allied victory during the war and you'll find I've more than agreed with him with one word.

Fuck me, you really are shit and it's been a complete pleasure showing you up over the past few days.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

People who show agreement with something by simply typing "This.", are unoriginal faggots.

Without presuming to intrude in WW3 can I therefore clarify that people who type “That” are original  faggots?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

So, whilst the French didn't win your war of independence for you because they only supplied arms and munitions, you won the war for the allies because you supplied them with...arms and munitions? Your hypocrisy and idiocy are staggering.

Again, whilst you were avoiding getting your hands dirty, it was British supplies and our Arctic convoys which kept the USSR in the war and which enabled them to survive the early onslaught. Left to waiting for America to get off of the fence, they would have fell under the initial German onslaught. Unlike you, I won't bore The Corner with the details or pretend the statistics I quote are memorised by myself. This link provides all the information necessary to refute your erroneous assertion that it was the Americans which kept the soviets in the war. It specifically states that during 1941 and the early days of 1942, when Russia was most at risk of being knocked out of the conflict, it was British aid and munitions that kept them in it.

https://www.historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm

As for supplying 20% of our munitions, that's hardly as significant as the 90% provided to you by the French during your little 18th century temper tantrum. A drop in the ocean if you will, and we'd ensured, along with our Russian friends, long before America joined the party, that the war would eventually be won, with or without your assistance.

So you roughed up the Japanese a bit, big deal, no one in Europe particularly cared, the Pacific was a sideshow. So tell me, how exactly did you "save the world?".

It's interesting how you choose to show "respect and deference". You have joined a forum populated mainly by British people, and with the arrogance intrinsic to your nationality, slated our education and healthcare system, and claimed that America won the war and we would have been finished without you. Not only is that complete bollocks, it's hugely insulting to people on here who had relatives that fought and died for this country or were killed during air raids whilst your immediate ancestors were busy segregating blacks and watching the world burn. You're saying in essence that their sacrifice was for naught, because it would have been fruitless without your disgrace of a country's late intervention.

I hope your apology touched on some of the above, because you've pissed on our sacrifices and history with your arrogant and totally false bollocks.

Take your sorry ma'am/sir's and shove them up your fucking arse.

It is not as clear cut as that .. the Soviets were fighting for survival and initially responding to a surprise attack with an enemy who made the fatal mistake of not taking Moscow. Regardless they were very much fighting from their own ground. Whilst I have many arguments with the USA post war treatment of the UK, at the time USA support was vital, as the USSR made their way into Germany there was a great danger that they would have carried on to the channel coast and potentially have eventually invaded the uk. In practical terms Japanese stupidity apart the USA could simply have stood by and watched Europe fall totally either to the Nazis or to the Communists. As salty as pointed out the USA did also supply the USSR with weapons and other vital equipment. Ultimately I think that we would have defeated Nazi Germany alone but it would have extended the war by several years and long term have placed us a greater risk from the USSR who were potentially a much greater danger to us than was Nazi Germany. The reality regarding Nazi Germany was that Hitler was an inept military leader and was doomed to lose eventually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Hitler was an inept military leader and was doomed to lose eventually.

If had shaved off his moustache and said “Sorry. I’ll try not to do it again” He might be remembered in a more favourable light. Who knows?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That might be true, but is it not equally true of yourself, considering you've devoted countless paragraphs to this "pissing match" and have matched and in fact surpassed me in word count whilst feebly trying to counter everything I've said? 

Wrong answer, Dr Deflecto.

I was talking about you proclaiming that you "destroyed" someone when in fact, he decided to end the pissing match even though he could have kept it going indefinitely. 

Someone had to be man enough to end it and you obviously aren't that man. 

Besides, I had gotten bored with you and your tedious bullshit long ago. I thought I might make you get bored enough to quit, but obviously boredom is something you're used to, so I figure I'll just let you go find someone else to bore.

By the way, the whole "rattled" thing is something I originally came up with. So as you sit there in your pauper trailer shaking it with rage like an onanistic sufferer of Parkinson's disease, remember you're using my catchphrase to deflect your own impotent rage onto me.

Oh geez.... so now you're trying to take credit for coining the term "rattled"???? 

I've got news for you ball checker, that term has been in common use for more decades than either of us have been around.

rattle.png

So I guess when you're not "destroying" someone on the internet, you're coining terms that have been in use since before you were born.

You must be awfully impressed with yourself.

Ball checker.

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wrong answer, Dr Deflecto.

I was talking about you proclaiming that you "destroyed" someone when in fact, he decided to end the pissing match even though he could have kept it going indefinitely. 

Someone had to be man enough to end it and you obviously aren't that man. 

Besides, I had gotten bored with you and your tedious bullshit long ago. I thought I might make you get bored enough to quit, but obviously boredom is something you're used to, so I figure I'll just let you go find someone else to bore.

Oh geez.... so now you're trying to take credit for coining the term "rattled"???? 

I've got news for you ball checker, that term has been in common use for more decades than either of us have been around.

rattle.png

So I guess when you're not "destroying" someone on the internet, you're coining terms that have been in use since before you were born.

You must be awfully impressed with yourself.

Ball checker.

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Quitter pansy faggot got destroyed. 😅

Au contraire, if you were "man enough" to quit, you wouldn't keep responding to me. The only difference is that now you have dropped the whole "America, fuck yeah!" shambles of your previous posts.

That's because a) I've refuted everything you've stated and you haven't got a response, and b) because you were stupid enough to play the sympathetic "I love you really, guys" card by apologising, and now even if you wanted to continue the debate, you can't without making yourself look like a disingenuous cunt. I've backed you into a corner and you've got no way out. The best thing you can do is to take your own advice and be man enough to take your beating and let it go.

I also see that your stupidity is yet again shining through your outer hide of insurmountable arrogance with regards to the rattled comment. As with the testicles bone you keep chewing, you have engaged your tiny asperger's mind and again taken something I've said literally, making out that I have claimed to have invented the word itself. If you had any sense of perspective or intelligence, or read the addition of "catchphrase" to the comment, you'd have realised I meant in relation to introducing it to The Corner's lexicon.

As for quitting and going to bed, I thought it took a man to back down and call it quits? 

You're a thick fucking cunt equally consumed by idiocy, hypocrisy and arrogance. I look forward to giving you another fucking pasting today, as despite supposedly trying to disengage with dignity, you continue to bite, rattle and make yourself look like a right stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Au contraire, if you were "man enough" to quit, you wouldn't keep responding to me. The only difference is that now you have dropped the whole "America, fuck yeah!" shambles of your previous posts.

That's because a) I've refuted everything you've stated and you haven't got a response, and b) because you were stupid enough to play the sympathetic "I love you really, guys" card by apologising, and now even if you wanted to continue the debate, you can't without making yourself look like a disingenuous cunt. I've backed you into a corner and you've got no way out. The best thing you can do is to take your own advice and be man enough to take your beating and let it go.

I also see that your stupidity is yet again shining through your outer hide of insurmountable arrogance with regards to the rattled comment. As with the testicles bone you keep chewing, you have engaged your tiny asperger's mind and again taken something I've said literally, making out that I have claimed to have invented the word itself. If you had any sense of perspective or intelligence, or read the addition of "catchphrase" to the comment, you'd have realised I meant in relation to introducing it to The Corner's lexicon.

As for quitting and going to bed, I thought it took a man to back down and call it quits? 

You're a thick fucking cunt equally consumed by idiocy, hypocrisy and arrogance. I look forward to giving you another fucking pasting today, as despite supposedly trying to disengage with dignity, you continue to bite, rattle and make yourself look like a right stupid fucking cunt.

So?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I’m sure you’ll be told to go and count testicles in response to this, as with every other reply the verbose, arrogant, gun-slinging cretin has made. As you say, he’s chosen to take the rattled issue literally, and in doing so made himself look like a complete fucking wanker.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I’m sure you’ll be told to go and count testicles in response to this, as with every other reply the verbose, arrogant, gun-slinging cretin has made. As you say, he’s chosen to take the rattled issue literally, and in doing so made himself look like a complete fucking wanker.

He seems to have an almost Punkape-like obsession with scrotums and testicles, he's been at it from day dot.

I don't think we need to speculate as to what part of America he lives in now, it's got to be San Francisco.

Very, very fucking queer.

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He seems to have an almost Punkape-like obsession with scrotums and testicles, he's been at it from day dot.

Decimus

• Norfolk'n'good
  •  
  • Decimus
  • Members
  • 8,132 posts
  • LocationSomewhere the Hills would have eyes....If we had any hills.

It could abseil down using its aforementioned pendulous scrotum. Even if it fell and landed on its stupid fucking head there'd be a minimal chance of worsening its already significant brain damage.

On 17/06/2019 at 21:26, Salty Piss Flap said:

So, how many men's testicles have you "checked", faggot? You claim to have "checked" most of them, and I don't doubt it.

But... two testicles are encased by one scrotum which makes them in effect, a single entity in terms of how they've swung out and bashed you in the forehead so many times they've knocked that crater between your eyes.

You meat pole kissing spud hugger.

On a side note, I'm happy to see that, thanks to me, you're finally learning how to spell. Maybe soon you'll be able to almost convince people that you possess a post primary school education.

You're welcome. Glad I could be of service to you.

Utterly dreadful.

You’re obviously the thick yank fuck who’s sullying the sacred CC halls. I think you’re done here