CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fucking abysmal.

When I left the swamp it was 23 degrees, bright sun, no wind, an absolute antediluvian paradise.

I get to one of the supposed climate hot spots of Europe and it's fucking pissed it down non-stop.

Are you flying back tomorrow to Stansted? Fancy going two's up on smashing Frank's stupid fucking face in?

I'm back Thursday but given half a chance I'd jump on tomorrow's flight just to be able to snap the twiglet legged baldy bastard in two,maybe next time

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking abysmal.

When I left the swamp it was 23 degrees, bright sun, no wind, an absolute antediluvian paradise.

I get to one of the supposed climate hot spots of Europe and it's fucking pissed it down non-stop.

Are you flying back tomorrow to Stansted? Fancy going two's up on smashing Frank's stupid fucking face in?

Drown your sorrows on a few pints of €6 Eye-Tye lager in the nearest gay bar like you usually do when travelling.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, congratulations.. after umpteen years wedged in the corner of your grey lava DFS, you’ve genuinely gone on holiday. Feel free to tell us again and again and again. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

I'm not on holiday,I'll still be dragging nymphets bodies into my hire car,a rapist never sleeps.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I'm back Thursday but given half a chance I'd jump on tomorrow's flight just to be able to snap the twiglet legged baldy bastard in two,maybe next time

Neil what do you know about open hands and pressure point fighting? I might be thin, but you’ll know all about it when I kick you in the fucking ear. 

• Like 1

Back on topic. I was taking lunch in the centre of Norwich today (Sun was out and about 18°) when along comes this young twat wearing normal office attire from the waist up but paired it with half mast, skinny trousers, no socks and a patent burgundy pair of loafers complete with tassels on the top. I was tempted to shout "Frank" at the dozy cunt to get him to turn around.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're an absolute fucking weasel.

You can't spend half your time up the Admin establishment's arse and then expect to garner a few cheap likes by destroying an easy target. What's your next move, calling Punkape a faggot?

Tiny-minded fucking idiot.

You’re on thin ice at the moment and you should generally calm down and neutralise your delusions of grandiose superiority about yourself on Cuntscorner.

Your activity on here is akin to a noisy adolescent baboon about to get chastised and then buggered by the big baboon troop leader.

Fuck off and sulk for a month and have a few bananas.

Wanker. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, congratulations.. after umpteen years wedged in the corner of your grey lava DFS, you’ve genuinely gone on holiday. Feel free to tell us again and again and again. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

I'm back again in 6 weeks,send me your address and I'll make sure I send you a postcard.

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm back again in 6 weeks,send me your address and I'll make sure I send you a postcard.

Consider yourself lucky that you’ve been ‘Franked’. I think this is only the second time I’ve acknowledged your existence in over eight years. 

• Like 3

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

I suppose that's all you're capable of typing after your usual repast of Tesco own brand of baked beans.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm displeased you're still alive.

Totally the opposite I think. 

You still have the illusion of pederasty with me. 

47 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Back on topic. I was taking lunch in the centre of Norwich today (Sun was out and about 18°) when along comes this young twat wearing normal office attire from the waist up but paired it with half mast, skinny trousers, no socks and a patent burgundy pair of loafers complete with tassels on the top. I was tempted to shout "Frank" at the dozy cunt to get him to turn around.

You were undoubtedly selling the “Big Issue” in Norwich city centre.....

Lol.

Another  “recovering” addict...

Lol.

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Consider yourself lucky that you’ve been ‘Franked’. I think this is only the second time I’ve acknowledged your existence in over eight years. 

I think we could be friends but only in an Ian Huntley and Jessica & Holly kind of way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think we could be friends but only in an Ian Huntley and Jessica & Holly kind of way.

Can you please not make me imagine Frank in his ‘Nicky Butt’ replica (fake) Man Utd top, 2 strings of linguine dangling, ankle socks and sports espadrilles in the changing room being buggered by Ian Huntley wearing a tracksuit with ‘Coach’ on the back, while Frank in between screams (of pleasure) shouts “I’m the best “

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Neil what do you know about open hands and pressure point fighting? I might be thin, but you’ll know all about it when I kick you in the fucking ear. 

Pressure-point fighting indeed. Someone with the torso of a medium-sized Sainsbury's chicken really does not have the physicality to threaten.

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can you please not make me imagine Frank in his ‘Nicky Butt’ replica (fake) Man Utd top, 2 strings of linguine dangling, ankle socks and sports espadrilles in the changing room being buggered by Ian Huntley wearing a tracksuit with ‘Coach’ on the back, while Frank in between screams (of pleasure) shouts “I’m the best “

Fucking dreadful. You unbearable little smeg heap.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

You fucking poof, normally when you tell a bloke he's been Franked, the poor bastard is infected with AIDS and his dog is up the duff or bleeding out of the anus.

Please fuck off and die!  

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re on thin ice at the moment and you should generally calm down and neutralise your delusions of grandiose superiority about yourself on Cuntscorner.

Your activity on here is akin to a noisy adolescent baboon about to get chastised and then buggered by the big baboon troop leader.

Fuck off and sulk for a month and have a few bananas.

Wanker. 

I've already done the whole fruit and simian thing on a different thread.

Stick to your own delusions of grandeur and your normal bent as fuck material and stop plagiarising mine, you fucking idiot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pressure-point fighting indeed. Someone with the torso of a medium-sized Sainsbury's chicken really does not have the physicality to threaten.

I bet your hobby is as a spectator at nude,transgender synchronised swimming accompanied by fish and chips to warm your already squelching lap and soiled undergarments.

lol.

On 25/05/2019 at 10:46, Pussy Galore said:

Hello again

Goodness I'm on a roll today!

I just couldn't resist calling out those male cunts who wear ultra skinny jeans/trousers which end above the ankle. These tits then wear these with (usually) rather large trainers or some such. Surely to goodness you'd think they'd realise it makes them look very effeminate. Even more of a faux pas when worn by men with fat legs. Yuck!!. I think of these "men"  as "Fanny Fatlegs" - but then I can be childish. I've never actually shouted out the insult though very tempted.

Needless to say - the ultra skinny jeans/trousers are worn without socks so we suffer the sight of bony ankles too. It's pathetic it really is.

Hello Pussy

So you're on a roll today? Who's the lucky fella? Eric told me you get wetter than an otter's pocket on in May.

I could be getting you confused with the other Pussy Galore though, who gets on a roll when her bed sores are treated!

When it comes to these cunts who wear skinny jeans and chinos though I'm in full agreement. They should put some jam in there baseball boots and invite their trousers down for tea. These cunts are  apparently called hipsters and Bristol is awash with them. Schwarzenegger and the like we're my boyhood hero's I'm pushing 40 soon.

These cunts should be bummed at the stake!

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Hello Pussy

So you're on a roll today? Who's the lucky fella? Eric told me you get wetter than an otter's pocket on in May.

I could be getting you confused with the other Pussy Galore though, who gets on a roll when her bed sores are treated!

When it comes to these cunts who wear skinny jeans and chinos though I'm in full agreement. They should put some jam in there baseball boots and invite their trousers down for tea. These cunts are  apparently called hipsters and Bristol is awash with them. Schwarzenegger and the like we're my boyhood hero's I'm pushing 40 soon.

These cunts should be bummed at the stake!

Otters pocket? More like a bag of distressed slugs.