CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Disgusting thick fucking whore. 

Try as hard as you like, Frank, there's no coming back from the abyssal depths you've sunk to. You're a pathetic, washed-up, snivelling excuse for a human being. Just before you kill yourself, dismember your fuck buddy, Withers, and dispose of him in your cheap bin.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Disgusting thick fucking whore. 

Dear oh dear, is this the kind of utter shit we have to look forward to from you and your garlic-infused gimp? Try as you may, you’re nothing special on here these days - nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, except your gimp.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Dear oh dear, is this the kind of utter shit we have to look forward to from you and your garlic-infused gimp? Try as you may, you’re nothing special on here these days - nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, except your gimp.

Everything’s about to be turned on its head, ape. I’m back for good. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Not really, Eric. I’m just tired of you always being here whenever I log in. Relentless fucking macho trite combined with soft shite about your ‘soft’ side, dead cats, and daily vomit inducing early morning dialogues with gyps. Please, even if only temporarily... fuck off. 

8" pin-head with a big gob in the middle of it, and supported by a 25" neck.  Boring repetitive arse licker.  Nightclub doorman indeed.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Try as hard as you like, Frank, there's no coming back from the abyssal depths you've sunk to. You're a pathetic, washed-up, snivelling excuse for a human being. Just before you kill yourself, dismember your fuck buddy, Withers, and dispose of him in your cheap bin.

You cheeky spastic. I gave that to him 3 years ago, and it cost me 120 €

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

8" pin-head with a big gob in the middle of it, and supported by a 25" neck.  Boring repetitive arse licker.  Nightclub doorman indeed.

The man’s got a brain on him, Withers.. no doubt. However, we all have a shelf life, and he needs to fuck off out of it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Everything’s about to be turned on its head, ape. I’m back for good. 

tell us about Mrs Frank's ninth death Zorbs. That was one of the most emotional ones if I remember rightly. Having her remains blasted into orbit was a beautifully tacky touch.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hey Spunk, I'm on the lookout for a dashboard phone mount for my old Landy. Despite owning a 'new' shape Range Rover, I'm well aware you still choose to use an old-school windscreen cradle, even though your 4x4 has the latest voice recognition & hands-free built-in map systems. Did you get yours from Halfords? 

What’s all this shit you keep regurgitating like a sick Hyena?

Fuck off back to your darts you verminous wretch.

Guest DrCunt
8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Can we all have butchers ?

Thanks in advance...

You want to have butchers? It's because they pack a lot of meat, isn't it. Dirty, slack-arsed homo.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

The man’s got a brain on him, Withers.. no doubt. However, we all have a shelf life, and he needs to fuck off out of it. 

If truth be known Frank, I just miss Bubba, the sad little cunt.  where do you stand on this?  As for Eric,  he's nailed his colours to the wrong mast.  Fuck him.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If truth be known Frank, I just miss Bubba, the sad little cunt.  where do you stand on this?  As for Eric,  he's nailed his colours to the wrong mast.  Fuck him.

I'm always nailing them to the wrong mast withers. 

Most notably, the last two years, when I've been inundated with cunts telling me not to give you the benefit of the doubt, because you're a slimy two-faced, fucking snake. Turns out they were right all along.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric’s a lot of things, Withers, but he’s not wrong when he says you’re a slimy two-faced, fucking snake. 

I’d prefer you not to address me directly. All correspondence through Eddie, please. 

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most notably, the last two years, when I've been inundated with cunts telling me not to give you the benefit of the doubt, because you're a slimy two-faced, fucking snake. Turns out they were right all along.

He’s a slithering, sycophantic, sneaky piece of fucking shit. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric I can't help but notice that Norfolk's dead man standing is 4 points ahead of you on the leaderboard .. what are you going to do about it?