CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Eric’s a lot of things, Withers, but he’s not wrong when he says you’re a slimy two-faced, fucking snake. 

I’d prefer you not to address me directly. All correspondence through Eddie, please. 

Frank what do you think about Ape?

He is always enormously discourteous about you whilst providing predictable,cretinous, monosyllabic discourse akin to a lobotomised used car salesman.

56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He only wants Bubba back to plagiarise his material!

So do I. That man, as massive a disgusting Welsh cunt that he is, can make me laugh like no other. 

When I very first joined, he thought I was a Withers sock puppet, and called me, "a goose sucking son of a Nazi raped farmhand"

I love that Welsh twat, although, obviously, I hope he's dead.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So do I. That man, as massive a disgusting Welsh cunt that he is, can make me laugh like no other. 

When I very first joined, he thought I was a Withers sock puppet, and called me, "a goose sucking son of a Nazi raped farmhand"

I love that Welsh twat, although, obviously, I hope he's dead.

Eric, I am adopting a 'tactical voting' stance by liking some of your posts, the quality of which have improved today.  The fact that Frank stabbed me in the back this morning, is purely coincidental.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, I am adopting a 'tactical voting' stance by liking some of your posts, the quality of which have improved today.  The fact that Frank stabbed me in the back this morning, is purely coincidental.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen, when two backstabbing cunts form a trio with a darkie on drums.

The three of you must have more scars on your backs than all of Eddie's ancestors put together. 

Lol.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck did you think was going to happen, when two backstabbing cunts form a trio with a darkie on drums.

The three of you must have more scars on your backs than all of Eddie's ancestors put together. 

Lol.

If Ed turned on me, i'd expect & accept it, it's in his genes.  Frank is the scorpion on the back of the frog, he can't help himself.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lol.

I will report anyone who reports Eric for using the word darkie 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty, if you were my Dad, I would have been incinerated out back of an abortion clinic in 1972.

Reading your posts on here I thought that's what happened to you.

20 hours ago, ratcum said:

I will report anyone who reports Eric for using the word darkie 

What about “palimpsest” or “ziggurat”?

Come on @Poesklap, stop lurking and post something. You’re good when you do, and fuck only knows this place could do with some quality these days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

What about “palimpsest” or “ziggurat”?

Come on @Poesklap, stop lurking and post something. You’re good when you do, and fuck only knows this place could do with some quality these days

I think old Poe is more of a purist. Doesn't say anything until he knows it'll get him a like - at this rate he'll be top dog in around 30 years...

• Like 1