CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Poesklap

On 31/05/2019 at 12:36, Cuntybaws said:

Come on @Poesklap, stop lurking and post something. You’re good when you do, and fuck only knows this place could do with some quality these days

Hmmm @Cuntybaws... Judging by the casual vitriol heaped down on anyone who pops their head above the parapet, lurking – and just enjoying the (occasional) really bitingly funny rejoinders here – seems the best option. 

14 minutes ago, Poesklap said:

Hmmm @Cuntybaws... Judging by the casual vitriol heaped down on anyone who pops their head above the parapet, lurking – and just enjoying the (occasional) really bitingly funny rejoinders here – seems the best option. 

You're one of the brighter candidates though Polecat. The ones who get smashed up tend to be, a bit, well spazzy really.

Guest Poesklap
9 minutes ago, Poesklap said:

Besides, I don't read your press, nor you mine, so my blood-spitting vexations down south in Africa are not really topical for CC. That said, the usual salmonella shit show of politicians, d-list celebrities and internecine squabbling of whatever message board you're on, are universal. That said, I feel a nom coming on. 

22 hours ago, Poesklap said:

Besides, I don't read your press, nor you mine, so my blood-spitting vexations down south in Africa are not really topical for CC. That said, the usual salmonella shit show of politicians, d-list celebrities and internecine squabbling of whatever message board you're on, are universal. That said, I feel a nom coming on. 

Apologies for the tardiness of my reply, but as coincidence would have it I’m currently relatively incommunicado in a latitude much closer to yours than usual. 

Yes, the last time South Africa got much of an airing on here was when Winnie Mandela finally obliged us all by dying, and we also had a good chuckle at the sign language cunt at Nelson’s funeral. In a thematic three-for-one I’m hopeful that Zuma’s funeral isn’t far off either. 

Guest Poesklap
On 03/06/2019 at 12:31, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, the last time South Africa got much of an airing on here was when Winnie Mandela finally obliged us all by dying, and we also had a good chuckle at the sign language cunt at Nelson’s funeral. In a thematic three-for-one I’m hopeful that Zuma’s funeral isn’t far off either. 

Amen. A Zuma Mugabe double bill funeral would be a welcome jubilation in these trying times down south. 

Sadly African dictators that are not actually assassinated seem to go on forever in their dotage. Would that I could have them trussed, gagged like Marcellus Wallace and delivered to Punker’s Pleasuredome, aka the men’s bogs on Clapham Common. 

Guest DrCunt
26 minutes ago, Poesklap said:

Amen. A Zuma Mugabe double bill funeral would be a welcome jubilation in these trying times down south. 

Sadly African dictators that are not actually assassinated seem to go on forever in their dotage. Would that I could have them trussed, gagged like Marcellus Wallace and delivered to Punker’s Pleasuredome, aka the men’s bogs on Clapham Common. 

Unfortunately, he wouldn't "finish them off" in the manner you're hoping for.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Unfortunately, he wouldn't "finish them off" in the manner you're hoping for.

I expect he would get them to "finish him off".

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see you lurking. Get yourself back here. If only to finish 'A Haunting In Norfolk'.

lazy fucking 24 digited Man From Atlantis cunt.

I don't like not being the top of the leaderboard, but I like it even less when I don't see you sleeping in daddy bear's bed when I'm out.

What the fuck has happened? It's been a two horse race for the last year and a half at least, yet I come back to find you languishing in third place with Gyppo of all people at number two. Has the corner like system been hijacked by Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys fans?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like not being the top of the leaderboard, but I like it even less when I don't see you sleeping in daddy bear's bed when I'm out.

What the fuck has happened? It's been a two horse race for the last year and a half at least, yet I come back to find you languishing in third place with Gyppo of all people at number two. Has the corner like system been hijacked by Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys fans?

I became disillusioned and took some time off, then Betterthanyou started marching around like he owned the place, so I returned, to kill it. I haven't really been putting the effort in. I'm sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I became disillusioned and took some time off, then Betterthanyou started marching around like he owned the place, so I returned, to kill it. I haven't really been putting the effort in. I'm sorry.

Betterthanyou deserves a spot on the open corner. A cunt of the highest order but not the caliber required to grace the corner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a pleasure to have you back. Cry-baby petty fucking ponce. 

Fuck off. 

I've spent a few minutes reviewing the last 2.5 weeks content.

With the reduction in quality and content due to my absence, mediocrity and worse has prevailed. Roops has been churning out banal, everyday posts in a transparent attempt to keep the discourse going, with the post count supplemented by sub-par fucking bollocks contributed by new nonentities. You've made a few of your usual bog standard repetitive stock phrases, and Withers has mentioned Ape a few dozen times.

This site is fucking nothing without me, and you know it.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've spent a few minutes reviewing the last 2.5 weeks content.

With the reduction in quality and content due to my absence, mediocrity and worse has prevailed. Roops has been churning out banal, everyday posts in a transparent attempt to keep the discourse going, with the post count supplemented by sub-par fucking bollocks contributed by new nonentities. You've made a few of your usual bog standard repetitive stock phrases, and Withers has mentioned Ape a few dozen times.

This site is fucking nothing without me, and you know it.

Fuck off.

Good old Deco; like Wearside Jack only no one remembers you.

• Like 2