CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

39 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We might have to pay somewhat high health insurance premiums, but over here we get to keep more than 10% of our earnings, unlike "you lot" who have to hand over 90% of yours to the government in order to pay for the free but shitty, third rate medical care your medieval national health plan offers you.  Plus, our doctors actually possess medical degrees from modern universities and they don't still use leaches and chant incantations from ancient witchcraft scrolls. 

Funny that you of all people would talk to someone else about inbreeding though. Maybe if those goofy inbred circus freaks in your "Royal Family" (of twats) weren't taking half your taxes to line their own pockets with so that those two dickless shemale "princes" could drive around in posh rides just to impress a couple of trashy sluts into marrying them, you Britties could advance the quality of your medical care to a level equivalent where ours was at about a century ago.

Good luck on that.

Our Royal Family is German in origin - they're more closely related to you than me you fucking div. That's what I always find funny about you Yanks - you're always so desperate to grasp whatever part of your ancestry isn't American, because you know everyone thinks you're a bunch of twats, but these ties often lead back to complete shit holes where people left to escape a depressing existence in the first place.

Just like all those sad cunts who celebrate St. Patrick's Day - insisting that they're Irish because their great great great grandfather got pissed one night and passed out on a ship in Dublin after a heavy night of substance abuse and offering sailors hand jobs for spare change and was too embarrassed to admit it the day after when he woke up to find himself on the way to the "new world".

Fucking hell, even Trump considers himself Scottish whenever it fucking suits him.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We might have to pay somewhat high health insurance premiums, but over here we get to keep more than 10% of our earnings, unlike "you lot" who have to hand over 90% of yours to the government in order to pay for the free but shitty, third rate medical care your medieval national health plan offers you.  Plus, our doctors actually possess medical degrees from modern universities and they don't still use leaches and chant incantations from ancient witchcraft scrolls. 

Funny that you of all people would talk to someone else about inbreeding though. Maybe if those goofy inbred circus freaks in your "Royal Family" (of twats) weren't taking half your taxes to line their own pockets with so that those two dickless shemale "princes" could drive around in posh rides just to impress a couple of trashy sluts into marrying them, you Britties could advance the quality of your medical care to a level equivalent where ours was at about a century ago.

Good luck on that.

Decco is proof that our NHS is first rate .. can you imagine any commercial health insurance paying to keep  a quarter wit like him alive?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My own, and my own alone. We have what's called an education system in this country, which at the very least teaches us rudimentary science and biology. As opposed to yours, which advocates telling children that the world is 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were planted in the ground by atheists with nothing better to do.

On a different note, I see that you posted two extremely lengthy responses to both myself and Roadkill within the space of 30 seconds. Is this your idea of rebutting my assumption that you are incapable of formulating real time responses due to being a fucking idiot? The fact that you pre-wrote both and then pasted after logging on has made you look like a right fucking cunt and confirmed you can't hold your own here.

Best you fuck off now and leave the cunting to the citizens of the motherland, you'd be more at home ghost writing on your idiot fucking president's twitter account.

Tata.

So first you claimed that you've checked the testicles of "most men" (your words, not mine) now you're trying to squirm out of the embarrassing corner your cunt mouth got you into by claiming you only check your own.

Hmmmmm.... what to believe, what to believe.... 

I've always heard it said that a person's first statement is usually the one that's true, not having had time to formulate a lie, so I'm going with your first remark in which you admitted to having checked the the testicles of "most men".

As for that so-called "education system" of yours, remind us again please how many human beings Britain has successfully sent to and safely returned from the moon. You know, that thing that floats across the sky at night. Couple of hundred thousand miles out in space. Something WE did FIFTY YEARS AGO thank you very much. Oh wait, I know the answer... it's zero. 

How many communications satellites (like the one that's carrying your internet communications back and forth right now) has Britain placed into orbit around the Earth? Oh right... once again, none. Zero.

Zero seems to be a number that a sausage smoking cunt like you has a lot in common with.

As you both amount to the same thing.

On a different note, the fact that I prefer to pre-compose my responses in cases where I have multiple idiotic ramblings to respond to, is indicative of nothing other than that it's convenient for me. If I were to compose the first one, post it then compose the second one, I would immediately have yet another of your drooling, rambling piles of shit to slog through as I'm doing now.

I like to take a little break and breathe some fresh air prior to wading through the next wave of rotting stench created by bovine rectums like yourself.

Don't think I'll be fucking off anytime soon either, now I see how rattled and upset I get you.

Why don't you go apply for the position of Prince Charles' personal fellator like you've been meaning to do for so many years. Maybe this is your chance. 

Follow that dream, as Elvis sang.

Ta ta.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So first you claimed that you've checked the testicles of "most men" (your words, not mine) now you're trying to squirm out of the embarrassing corner your cunt mouth got you into by claiming you only check your own.

I've always heard it said that a person's first statement is usually the one that's true, not having had time to formulate a lie, so I'm going with your first remark in which you admitted to having checked the the testicles of "most men".

As for that so-called "education system" of yours, remind us again please how many human beings Britain has successfully sent to and safely returned from the moon. You know, that thing that floats across the sky at night. Couple of hundred thousand miles out in space. Something WE did FIFTY YEARS AGO thank you very much. Oh wait, I know the answer... it's zero. 

How many communications satellites (like the one that's carrying your internet communications back and forth right now) has Britain placed into orbit around the Earth? Oh right... once again, none. Zero.

Zero seems to be a number that a sausage smoking cunt like you has a lot in common with.

On a different note, the fact that I prefer to pre-compose my responses in cases where I have multiple idiotic ramblings to respond to, is indicative of nothing other than that it's convenient for me. If I were to compose the first one, post it then compose the second one, I would immediately have yet another of your drooling, rambling piles of shit to slog through as I'm doing now.

I like to take a little break and breathe some fresh air prior to wading through the next wave of rotting stench created by bovine rectums like yourself.

Don't think I'll be fucking off anytime soon either, now I see how rattled and upset I get you.

Why don't you go apply for the position of Prince Charles' personal fellator like you've been meaning to do for so many years. Maybe this is your chance. 

Ta ta.

So the abbreviated message in this absolute wall of insecure, drivelling shite comes down to: "Fuck off, we landed on the moon."

Something that you would have never accomplished before the Russians without the help of an escapee Nazi Germany rocket scientist and a few of his mates.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Our Royal Family is German in origin - they're more closely related to you than me you fucking div. That's what I always find funny about you Yanks - you're always so desperate to grasp whatever part of your ancestry isn't American, because you know everyone thinks you're a bunch of twats, but these ties often lead back to complete shit holes where people left to escape a depressing existence in the first place.

Just like all those sad cunts who celebrate St. Patrick's Day - insisting that they're Irish because their great great great grandfather got pissed one night and passed out on a ship in Dublin after a heavy night of substance abuse and offering sailors hand jobs for spare change and was too embarrassed to admit it the day after when he woke up to find himself on the way to the "new world".

Fucking hell, even Trump considers himself Scottish whenever it fucking suits him.

Maybe that's where cunts like you get your resemblance to guys named Adolf.

adolf-hipster_o_205846.jpg

So, how was your shopping trip, 'Dolph?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So the abbreviated message in this absolute wall of insecure, drivelling shite comes down to: "Fuck off, we landed on the moon."

Something that you would have never accomplished before the Russians without the help of an escapee Nazi Germany rocket scientist and a few of his mates.

The fact remains that you Spotted Dick eaters would've never accomplished it either way.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

What are your thoughts on the moon landing doubters?

I place them in the same looney bin with nutbags like the 9/11 "Truthers", the Trump-led, Obama "Birthers", the "Hillary had Vince Foster murdered" goofballs, the chemtrailers, etc, etc, etc.

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ta ta.

As to your first point, what I actually said was, "The last time I checked, most men have two testicles." The fact that your own terrible grasp of the English language due to your native bastardisation of it led you to insinuate that I quite literally go about checking testicles, says more about either how stupid you are, or how you are clutching at any straw you can grasp to reverse the pasting I've given you.

Your second point espousing the apparent successes of your country means absolutely nothing to me. I could quite easily reel off a list of achievements and inventions that Great Britain have contributed to the world. One of which, lest you forget, is the founding of your country. A country you can only claim as being independent because you had to rely on the French of all people to bail you out. 

Finally, if you composed one post, and I immediately replied, as you know I would, you are verifying my ability to destroy you with no effort with spontaneous off-the-cuff posts. By your own admission you labour over yours, and I have to say that the end result isn't that impressive, especially in this instance, where you've just admitted quite freely that I am able to do something that you don't do.

Keep digging, yank, you're just confirming what the majority of people in this country think of you and yours. Blow-hard buffoons without an ounce of spontaneity and wit, incapable of entering into any reasonable debate without playing a game of schoolboy one upmanship. "Ohhh we put someone on the moon"

No one cares, we're all just waiting for the Chinese to knock you off your perch, you've got another fifty years at best.

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wallace and Gromit are outside - they say they want to kick your lying fucking teeth in:

tenor.gif?itemid=10665926

Let the soft, pliable, claymation pansy-asses try it.

I'll roll them both up together into a ball and make an ashtray out of them.

Maybe a nice vase.

@Salty Piss Flap it's been well over ten minutes and you're still sat scratching your fat arse trying to come up with something coherent.

Unless that is, you've got far more important things to be doing, which I'll wager will be your standard, predictable response.

Come back to me once you've practiced a bit more, you're proving to be fuck all of a challenge.

Night night.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wallace and Gromit are outside - they say they want to kick your lying fucking teeth in:

tenor.gif?itemid=10665926

RK I’m probably your greatest fan on here where crayon shit is concerned. However, you’ve gone way above and beyond what any of us could’ve expected in dealing with our new American friend. I’ll tell you now.. it doesn’t suit you. 

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As to your first point, what I actually said was, "The last time I checked, most men have two testicles." The fact that your own terrible grasp of the English language due to your native bastardisation of it led you to insinuate that I quite literally go about checking testicles, says more about either how stupid you are, or how you are clutching at any straw you can grasp to reverse the pasting I've given you.

Your second point espousing the apparent successes of your country means absolutely nothing to me. I could quite easily reel off a list of achievements and inventions that Great Britain have contributed to the world. One of which, lest you forget, is the founding of your country. A country you can only claim as being independent because you had to rely on the French of all people to bail you out. 

Finally, if you composed one post, and I immediately replied, as you know I would, you are verifying my ability to destroy you with no effort with spontaneous off-the-cuff posts. By your own admission you labour over yours, and I have to say that the end result isn't that impressive, especially in this instance, where you've just admitted quite freely that I am able to do something that you don't do.

Keep digging, yank, you're just confirming what the majority of people in this country think of you and yours. Blow-hard buffoons without an ounce of spontaneity and wit, incapable of entering into any reasonable debate without playing a game of schoolboy one upmanship. "Ohhh we put someone on the moon"

No one cares, we're all just waiting for the Chinese to knock you off your perch, you've got another fifty years at best.

Shut your fucking gob, you tedious little prick. 

Just now, Frank said:

RK I’m probably your greatest fan on here where crayon shit is concerned. However, you’ve gone way above and beyond what any of us could’ve expected in dealing with our new American friend. I’ll tell you now.. it doesn’t suit you. 

I have to admit the responsibility is weighing me down a bit, Frank. Plus with the absolute kicking @Decimus is giving him its probably only a matter of time until the Yank outsources his account to India. I've been considering a new picture but I'm struggling for ideas. Any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Salty Piss Flap it's been well over ten minutes and you're still sat scratching your fat arse trying to come up with something coherent.

Unless that is, you've got far more important things to be doing, which I'll wager will be your standard, predictable response.

Come back to me once you've practiced a bit more, you're proving to be fuck all of a challenge.

Night night.

He doesn't need to until you come out with some different and original shit.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Decimus:

As to your first point, what I actually said was, "The last time I checked, most men have two testicles." The fact that your own terrible grasp of the English language due to your native bastardisation of it led you to insinuate that I quite literally go about checking testicles, says more about either how stupid you are, or how you are clutching at any straw you can grasp to reverse the pasting I've given you.

Your second point espousing the apparent successes of your country means absolutely nothing to me. I could quite easily reel off a list of achievements and inventions that Great Britain have contributed to the world. One of which, lest you forget, is the founding of your country. A country you can only claim as being independent because you had to rely on the French of all people to bail you out. 

Finally, if you composed one post, and I immediately replied, as you know I would, you are verifying my ability to destroy you with no effort with spontaneous off-the-cuff posts. By your own admission you labour over yours, and I have to say that the end result isn't that impressive, especially in this instance, where you've just admitted quite freely that I am able to do something that you don't do.

Keep digging, yank, you're just confirming what the majority of people in this country think of you and yours. Blow-hard buffoons without an ounce of spontaneity and wit, incapable of entering into any reasonable debate without playing a game of schoolboy one upmanship. "Ohhh we put someone on the moon"

That's it, you testicle fondling cunt. Weasel out of it after being exposed for the bollocks obsessed, man-egg sucker that you are.

As for you and any imaginary "pasting" you think you've administered....

giphy.gif

...your tongue stands alone in that department.

I guess boasting about a bunch of people who escaped your evil, repressive, inbred monarchy nearly three hundred years ago in creaky wooden sail boats is about as good as you can manage against the technological powerhouse of the modern world who, with our awesome power and military might, saved you from a certain future of wearing swastika arm bands, seig heiling and sprechen sie Deutching.

But hey, I feel kinda bad rubbing it in, so I'll let you go on feeling like you cunts actually accomplished something noteworthy on your own. 

Besides, you've already passed the point of boring me half to sleep with all this panty pissing of yours.

You are cordially invited to fuck off at your earliest possible convenience.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have to admit the responsibility is weighing me down a bit, Frank. Plus with the absolute kicking @Decimus is giving him its probably only a matter of time until the Yank outsources his account to India. I've been considering a new picture but I'm struggling for ideas. Any suggestions?

No. None. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Night night.

Typical fucking quitter.

No wonder we had to bail your asses out and still carry you on our backs to this day.

Guest Erroreptile404

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The fact remains that you Spotted Dick eaters would've never accomplished it either way.

You gammon coloured wank stains wouldn't have had atomic bombs in WWII if it wasn't for the UK either, heck your whole shithole backwards country has stolen from most things this country has achieved or invented. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt cleetus but you can get fucked now and go and fuck your sister in your trailer park or balsa wood american shack in a dreary grid layout town/city/swamp. You sound like the typical ameritard simpleton cunt that you'd find on reddit who has a massive chip on his shoulder and inferiority complex when its comes to the UK. No one except americunts gives a fuck about the united slums of amerishit either moron.

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You gammon coloured wank stains wouldn't have had atomic bombs in WWII if it wasn't for the UK either, heck your whole shithole backwards country has stolen from most things this country has achieved or invented. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt cleetus but you can get fucked now and go and fuck your sister in your trailer park or balsa wood american shack in a dreary grid layout town/city/swamp. You sound like the typical ameritard simpleton cunt that you'd find on reddit who has a massive chip on his shoulder and inferiority complex when its comes to the UK. No one except americunts gives a fuck about the united slums of amerishit either moron.

Who rattled your wheelie bin?              I like you a lot more when you’re dead. 

Recycle yourself Cunt.

Fuck off lol