CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Some observations:-

Interestingly the P-51 Mustang was originally developed to British requirements. Initially, the aircraft was a competent effort but was deemed only suitable as a ground attack platform.  What transformed the Mustang from another average 'plane to the superlative and iconic WW2 weapon was replacing the American Allison engine with the Rolls Royce Merlin unit.

America did not just "rough up" the Japanese and the Pacific theatre was not just a sideshow. Britain was heavily involved in the far east but due to a series of monumental blunders rendered itself impotent and a spent force. Only the USA had the resources to wage total war on two global fronts. Even Russia was unable to deal with the Japanese in any meaningful way until the European Axis bloc had been taken care of.

The rest of the argument is dependent on "what if" speculation. What if the Japanese had not bombed Pearl Harbour?  Could Britain have managed without help from the USA? There are so many permutations that its impossible to tell. I will say that the British, when backs are against the wall, can be ruthless and adaptable. In global conflict its all about attrition. The side that runs out of manpower and resources first is the side that capitulates. Britain is blessed in being an island nation and whilst the country was financially drained by WW1, it not only had a natural moat around it borders, it could also call upon the natural resources of the Commonwealth. All it had to do whilst rebuilding its strength was to ensure the oil supply, which is why North Africa was so important.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One more thing, the term "rattled" was first coined on The Corner by 'Sleeve in December 2014. It would be used by six other punters before Decs used it in February 2016.

Without exaggeration, coined phrases on here have been lifted by the majority from my now deleted back catalogue. Dead-dadded included. There’s a little Frank in all of us, and that’s fine by me. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

One more thing, the term "rattled" was first coined on The Corner by 'Sleeve in December 2014. It would be used by six other punters before Decs used it in February 2016.

Do you have evidence to back this up? Or is it another case, of the not so great Roops strikes again!

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Without exaggeration, coined phrases on here have been lifted by the majority from my now deleted back catalogue. Dead-dadded included. There’s a little Frank in all of us, and that’s fine by me. 

Francis what's happened to you? Long ago when I used to just peruse the corner, you happened to be one of the funnier cunts but are currently a sad parody of the former. I can only speculate that Alzheimer's disease, combined with your skin tight jeans, has resulted in cutting of the blood circulation to your drug addled brain!

45 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Francis what's happened to you? 

Shortly after Ming passed away for the ninth time, Frank made his last ever humorous post, the succinct and timeless "pwaan cwacker, Fwang."

That was his Carnegie Hall moment, realistically the only way was down from there. Nowadays he just shouts "Withers".

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shortly after Ming passed away for the ninth time, Frank made his last ever humorous post, the succinct and timeless "pwaan cwacker, Fwang."

That was his Carnegie Hall moment, realistically the only way was down from there. Nowadays he just shouts "Withers".

Well I'm gonna hope he makes it through his 20th round of chemo, aslong as there's a "fuck off" attached to that "Withers" quote!

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A resilient old boot, it’s hard to believe that she never really did exist. I did genuinely lose someone after a long Illness around the time of Ming’s ninth episode, and that seemingly fucked me up. Mrs R has ignored my requests to delete my account,  yet I still log in like the stupid cunt I am. 

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well I'm gonna hope he makes it through his 20th round of chemo, aslong as there's a "fuck off" attached to that "Withers" quote!

I'll miss him when he's passed, his cobwebbed bin and dusty wig laying forlornly in some abandoned corner of the cooler.

As potent a reminder of his demise as dead Tiny Tim's crutches were to Scrooge.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Has anyone ever asked what variety of cancer he has?

I do hope it's anal cancer so it ruins his sex life.

23 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Has anyone ever asked what variety of cancer he has?

I do hope it's anal cancer so it ruins his sex life.

If it's anal, let's hope it spreads to Withers, he's far enough up his arse to have become an integral part of his exretory system.

That aside, the only diagnosis I can confidently give Frank is St Vitus' Dance.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Au contraire, if you were "man enough" to quit, you wouldn't keep responding to me. The only difference is that now you have dropped the whole "America, fuck yeah!" shambles of your previous posts.

That's because a) I've refuted everything you've stated and you haven't got a response, and b) because you were stupid enough to play the sympathetic "I love you really, guys" card by apologising, and now even if you wanted to continue the debate, you can't without making yourself look like a disingenuous cunt. I've backed you into a corner and you've got no way out. The best thing you can do is to take your own advice and be man enough to take your beating and let it go.

I also see that your stupidity is yet again shining through your outer hide of insurmountable arrogance with regards to the rattled comment. As with the testicles bone you keep chewing, you have engaged your tiny asperger's mind and again taken something I've said literally, making out that I have claimed to have invented the word itself. If you had any sense of perspective or intelligence, or read the addition of "catchphrase" to the comment, you'd have realised I meant in relation to introducing it to The Corner's lexicon.

As for quitting and going to bed, I thought it took a man to back down and call it quits? 

You're a thick fucking cunt equally consumed by idiocy, hypocrisy and arrogance. I look forward to giving you another fucking pasting today, as despite supposedly trying to disengage with dignity, you continue to bite, rattle and make yourself look like a right stupid fucking cunt.

Wrong as usual, shitforbrains. When I said that I ended it, I didn't mean I was going to stop kicking your inept ass around this place like a mongrel dog and making your sad excuse for a life even more miserable than it already is, you sad, drunken sot. All I meant was that I'm done with the whole pointless, never ending WWII argument. 

Why? 

Because a) your supposed "refutations" are in no way the cast in stone, final word just because you say they are. I'm just not going to waste anymore of my time on it, and b) yes, I apologized for knocking Britain, to certain members here whose opinions, unlike yours, I respect and value. No matter how hard you attempt to ridicule my admission of having done so, I will continue to not be ashamed of having a bit of class, unlike the gutter-dwelling, embittered old booze-addled fairy that you are.

I am perplexed though, as to why you keep idiotically placing yourself in the position where you have to back peddle and try to weasel your way out of your own words. You said that you "checked men's testicles". Period. Stop trying to deny it. You also claimed to have coined the term "rattled" to describe basically the very same mental state I've had you in since my first post here. Now, in typical fashion, you're attempting to slither back under your rock and hide from your own absurd, chest-thumping proclamation. 

Take a bit of advice, little fellow... think before you post. 

You'll make yourself look like less of a sad little git.

Oi Salty you soppy cunt. Could you not so kindly refrain from your epic yank justifications, insinuations of testical checking, WW2, and general long winded bollocks of trying to be a Yank intellectual, a paradox I know. It's all becoming a bit old hat, me old China!

The Donald is a Cunt

China owns your economy

Michelle Obama's a tranny

Nobody in Boston's genuinely Irish

Fuck the Bush's

911 was an inside job

Oh and I've just wiped my arse with your star spangled banner!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Oi Salty you soppy cunt. Could you not so kindly refrain from your epic yank justifications, insinuations of testical checking, WW2, and general long winded bollocks of trying to be a Yank intellectual, a paradox I know. It's all becoming a bit old hat, me old China!

The Donald is a Cunt

China owns your economy

Fuck the Bush's

911 was an inside job

*Spack spangled banner

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wrong as usual, shitforbrains. When I said that I ended it, I didn't mean I was going to stop kicking your inept ass around this place like a mongrel dog and making your sad excuse for a life even more miserable than it already is, you sad, drunken sot. All I meant was that I'm done with the whole pointless, never ending WWII argument. 

Why? 

Because a) your supposed "refutations" are in no way the cast in stone, final word just because you say they are. I'm just not going to waste anymore of my time on it, and b) yes, I apologized for knocking Britain, to certain members here whose opinions, unlike yours, I respect and value. No matter how hard you attempt to ridicule my admission of having done so, I will continue to not be ashamed of having a bit of class, unlike the gutter-dwelling, embittered old booze-addled fairy that you are.

I am perplexed though, as to why you keep idiotically placing yourself in the position where you have to back peddle and try to weasel your way out of your own words. You said that you "checked men's testicles". Period. Stop trying to deny it. You also claimed to have coined the term "rattled" to describe basically the very same mental state I've had you in since my first post here. Now, in typical fashion, you're attempting to slither back under your rock and hide from your own absurd, chest-thumping proclamation. 

Take a bit of advice, little fellow... think before you post. 

You'll make yourself look like less of a sad little git.

You stated that the USA kept the USSR in the war. Wrong. I provided you with information which clearly proved that it was in fact Britain who provided the materials, aid and munitions which ensured that the soviets survived the initial German onslaught.

You stated that the Americans fielded as many soldiers as the USSR. Wrong. You have been provided with figures that prove that you were incorrect.

You stated that American aid, munitions and armaments kept Britain in the war. Wrong. By your own admission, French aid, munitions and armaments didn't win your war of independence, your "rag-tag" colonists did. Unless you are prepared to admit that the French won you independence, you'll have to admit you are wrong on your statement about American aid to Britain "saving us". Either way, you're wrong about something in this instance.

You stated that America "Saved the World". Wrong. I don't even need to give you the hundreds of reasons why this is quite clearly hyperbolic bullshit.

The only reason you are dropping the WW2 debate isn't because it's a pointless exercise of differing opinions. It's because you attempted to provide facts, not opinions, that have been shown up for what they are. Utterly wrong.

With regards to your weaselly apologies and sickening arse kissing, don't kid yourself that it's altruistic. You're not fooling me, and you're not fooling anyone else. You had a temper tantrum and ran down our country, then realised too late that slating the UK might be a bit fucking stupid on a British website you're a member of. You're a fucking coward who is desperately trying to back pedal to save himself from getting a kicking on here. In case anyone has forgotten, here's one of your gems:

"We might have to pay somewhat high health insurance premiums, but over here we get to keep more than 10% of our earnings, unlike "you lot" who have to hand over 90% of yours to the government in order to pay for the free but shitty, third rate medical care your medieval national health plan offers you.  Plus, our doctors actually possess medical degrees from modern universities and they don't still use leaches and chant incantations from ancient witchcraft scrolls."

It's clear what your opinion of us is, yet you're slithering about on here trying to insinuate yourself, apologising left right and centre like a little fucking worm. 

One final note, show me where I said what you have apparently directly quoted, that "I check men's testicles". You've put it in quote marks, so I must have said it word for word. If you can't show me, then you've as good as admitted I didn't say that, and that's just the way you have interpreted it. And your interpretation is in your own, scrotum obsessed, thick fucking American head.

55 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The Donald is a Cunt

China owns your economy

Fuck the Bush's

911 was an inside job

I take it you weren't one of the members who the snide, weasel cunt sent a grovelling apology to then, Major?

Out of interest, if anyone who did receive it would like to forward it to me, as they think Salty is a sinister fucking creep, feel free. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The Donald is a Cunt

China owns your economy

Fuck the Bush's

911 was an inside job

😱 Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo's!!!!!!!!!!!

😢 That just makes me sooooooooooooo sad!!!!!

😠 And MAD too!!!!!!

What a silly little cunt you are!!!!                 lolup.gif