CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Celebrities" on talk shows

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Pussy Galore

I hope you can all forgive yet another topic from me but being a Newbie I couldn't resist.

I am so tired of seeing and hearing "Celebrities" - so much so I simply can no longer watch any talk shows.

Most of the guests are so damn self important - and this isn't helped by the kind of interviewers (most of them to be honest ) who grease around these non entities. Then you add to that brain dead audience members who laugh and cheer at the least little things these "Celebrities" say - and their fellow "Celebs" who do like wise.

It would be depressing to think that the majority of viewers actually give a damn about anything these people have to say. Even Celebs who do actually have talent (!) (ones who can actually Sing or Act etc) become really tiresome on Chat shows I think.

3 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

I hope you can all forgive yet another topic from me but being a Newbie I couldn't resist.

I am so tired of seeing and hearing "Celebrities" - so much so I simply can no longer watch any talk shows.

Most of the guests are so damn self important - and this isn't helped by the kind of interviewers (most of them to be honest ) who grease around these non entities. Then you add to that brain dead audience members who laugh and cheer at the least little things these "Celebrities" say - and their fellow "Celebs" who do like wise.

It would be depressing to think that the majority of viewers actually give a damn about anything these people have to say. Even Celebs who do actually have talent (!) (ones who can actually Sing or Act etc) become really tiresome on Chat shows I think.

I also hate these those people who always want to sneak in a mention of some celebrity that they know personally .. I was only just saying the same thing to my good friend Rod Stewart yesterday.

• Like 1

Guest Pussy Galore

Goodness me Neil. How rude. When occasion demands Im like the family planning clinic who had a notice saying "please use rear entrance". So whilst I blush to say it - the answers "yes"

3 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

Goodness me Neil. How rude. When occasion demands Im like the family planning clinic who had a notice saying "please use rear entrance". So whilst I blush to say it - the answers "yes"

Is that you  Punkers?

• Like 1

Guest Pussy Galore

Dear King Billy (I like your name by the way) - no Im not Punkers or anyone else I assume were former members. Just a newbie trying to make sense of it all.

Regards, Pussy.

Guest Pussy Galore

No one seems to believe Im a Newbie King Billy. Its frustrating as there is no one quite like me and I dont like being confused with other people

Guest Wizardsleeve
49 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

No one seems to believe Im a Newbie King Billy. Its frustrating as there is no one quite like me and I dont like being confused with other people

On the contrary, people like you are commonplace.  One need only look in benefit centres, and run down bedsits with free internet connections, and your sort can be found in staggeringly large numbers.  

Guest Pussy Galore

You are aggressive and wrong about who I am. I will no longer respond to your foulness and have reported you for your harrassment of me.

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

You are aggressive and wrong about who I am. I will no longer respond to your foulness and have reported you for your harrassment of me.

Good luck with that, you bland, dopey fuckwit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

I'm off to buy lottery!  Lucky fucking day, that!