CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beard/hair obsessives

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello. Sorry for hogging the topics dear contributors - it's only because I'm new

Beard obsessives. And I don't mean gay men who have "fag hag" partners for cover :)

No - what annoys moi is how obsessive some Men can be about their facial hair. Beard Oil - combs - Lord knows what else. If they'd spent as much time on their education they'd have done very well for themselves.

No one likes a lovely well maintained beard more than me - but it does not become anyone to get so obsessed about a single physical feature. If beard maintenance is a full time job then I politely suggest a man goes clean shaven. Nothing wrong with clean shaven - as long as it's the face. If a man has body hair he should celebrate it - even if it I does require a bit of manscaping.

And please - don't get me started about the men who end up with super duper "Jihadi" style monstrosities!!

Edited by Pussy Galore
Missed off text previously

Guest Erroreptile404

On the flip side you've got those little effeminate looking wankers(most of my generation) who can't even grow proper facial hair or a 5 o'clock shadow and basically look like they have pubes glued to their faces. Faggots.

52 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

On the flip side you've got those little effeminate looking wankers(most of my generation) who can't even grow proper facial hair or a 5 o'clock shadow and basically look like they have pubes glued to their faces. Faggots.

In my opinion a beard should be, as Tom Baker as Captain Rum says, "big enough to hide a badger in, aaarrrrrrrrgh".

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Hello Pussy,may I introduce myself by saying that I'd wear your minge for a beard,you're welcome

Only if you like balls banging against your chin.

Guest Pussy Galore

Thank you Neil. Not romantic but the thoughts there. Alfie Noakes you really are the living end. And with me being a Newbie too. Im just a very open and free spirited Lady who can be alarmingly direct. 

Just now, Pussy Galore said:

Hello ratcum. Bearded hipsters - yes that covers a few of my dislikes! Good luck with the virus ☺

What bored cunt hides behind a false mask today? I'm starting to take this influx of blatant sock puppets personally, almost like you twats are rubbing it in that all of my attempts were so short lived...

Guest Pussy Galore

Gosh Roadkill. How ever did I forget Man buns?! Wearers of those truly are beyond the pale. Ditto bald men with pony tails. Men should celebrate their baldness as long as its not in the pubic area of course.

3 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

Thank you Neil. Not romantic but the thoughts there. Alfie Noakes you really are the living end. And with me being a Newbie too. Im just a very open and free spirited Lady who can be alarmingly direct. 

Do you have any strong views on males with great big hairy arseholes? Some people do.

Guest Pussy Galore

I feel - given my brief aquaintance with the site more fun between members is needed. Lets leave the venom for the cunts who deserve it I say.Thanks King Billy.

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Do you have any strong views on males with great big hairy arseholes? Some people do.

Oh strongly in favour King Billy. I do like to see body hair on a man. I do hope you are hairy. It strangely would suit your profile name. King Billy is a strong name.

1 minute ago, Pussy Galore said:

Oh strongly in favour King Billy. I do like to see body hair on a man. I do hope you are hairy. It strangely would suit your profile name. King Billy is a strong name.

An ex of mine had long flowing black hair all the way down her back to below her arse, None on her head, just her back and arse.

Guest Pussy Galore

Haha. Though Im not interested in her you cheeky monkey. I do hope you have a nice full bush. And I dont mean on your face.

Edited by Pussy Galore
Spelling error

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What bored cunt hides behind a false mask today? I'm starting to take this influx of blatant sock puppets personally, almost like you twats are rubbing it in that all of my attempts were so short lived...

This one has been here before, Roadie.  Might I add, it has been removed before, on more than one occasion, as well.

@Pussy Galore  You're not long here, "Moi!"  When Roops sorts out the multi, you'll be off again.  

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This one has been here before, Roadie.  Might I add, it has been removed before, on more than one occasion, as well.

@Pussy Galore  You're not long here, "Moi!"  When Roops sorts out the multi, you'll be off again.  

Are you in charge of the site ? You act as if you are. Im a newbie as "Roops "will surely know and unlike yourself Ive not been aggressive and threatening to a new member. And within the incorrect forum. Turn your venom on the true cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Pussy Galore said:

Are you in charge of the site ? You act as if you are. Im a newbie as "Roops "will surely know and unlike yourself Ive not been aggressive and threatening to a new member. And within the incorrect forum. Turn your venom on the true cunts.

Nobody has been aggressive or threatening towards you.  You are receiving a typical Cunts Corner Welcome.  Even REAL newbs are treated this way.  

Before I forget again, do fuck off!  Just wanted to get that out of the way.  

49 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Please could you message me your full name and d.o.b. Also your address and postcode to forward your death certificate