CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beard/hair obsessives

Guest Pussy Galore

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

A message to folk in general here. I do not use multis on this forum and I would like the person who accuse me of using multis to please  desist. I do not wish to be drawn into this and will now log out.

Don’t bother logging back in.     

Fuck off

Guest Pussy Galore

Cant deal with strong women can you Billy boy !. With the emphasis on boy. Probably unable to grow a beard hence all that reticence (look it up loser) about body hair.

13 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Cant deal with strong women can you Billy boy !. With the emphasis on boy. Probably unable to grow a beard hence all that reticence (look it up loser) about body hair.

Drown yourself. Chop chop 

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Glowworm said:

A message to folk in general here. I do not use multis on this forum and I would like the person who accuse me of using multis to please  desist. I do not wish to be drawn into this and will now log out.

Do fucking what? You’ve had more IDs than a lorry load of Jihadis on the M20.

You’ve got some fucking front i’ll give you that. You should get yourself down to No 10 before an even bigger cunt gets their lying arse through the door.

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Drown yourself. Chop chop 

You really need to read my latest topic, loser.

Edited by Pussy Galore
Changed a word

42 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’ve got some fucking front i’ll give you that. You should get yourself down to No 10 before an even bigger cunt gets their lying arse through the door.

I have just one id Judge .. I have no front.

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Right Judy, you cunt, if your lot don't give the mackem shite a fucking beating today, don't bother showing your face again. I'm in London as we speak, so if you're considering committing an atrocity against them, count me in.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 25/05/2019 at 15:37, camberwell gypsy said:

In my opinion a beard should be, as Tom Baker as Captain Rum says, "big enough to hide a badger in, aaarrrrrrrrgh".

A chocolate badger?

6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Right Judy, you cunt, if your lot don't give the mackem shite a fucking beating today, don't bother showing your face again. I'm in London as we speak, so if you're considering committing an atrocity against them, count me in.

Well.... ? 

Guest Erroreptile404
30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off back to your games console, you sinister little freak.

What's rattled your cage you alphabetti spaghetti eating dullard prick? 

Guest DrCunt
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Tonight's my last night on here as a single cunt.

Tomorrow I will marry Lady P and like the female preying mantis, she will consume my body. 

Look on the bright side, it's better than actually having to fuck it, or be fucked by it, on the wedding night.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 21:02, Glowworm said:

I had this crap thrown at me a few years back. It's as tiresome as it duplicitous and you should simply let it wash over you 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Look in the bright side, it's better than actually having to fuck it, or be fucked by it, on the wedding night.

To cleanse myself morally, I intend to only eat June Brown's verruca shavings from now on.

47 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I had this crap thrown at me a few years back. It's as tiresome as it duplicitous and you should simply let it wash over you 

Having been a staff rep for a few years I know the meaning of duplicitous .. according to the management I was a millitant commie bastard, according to the folks I represented I was in the managements pocket.