CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spit or Swallow?

Guest Pussy Galore

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fess up you sinister cunt. Avatar already set, even a custom title - pretending you don't know how to quote punters in replies isn't fooling anyone. Who the fuck are you really? Panzy? 

It seems to be traditional that some new spastic enters the fray over bank holiday weekends, and this one is no exception. I tend to agree with Eric in that it’s got a bit of Rollo about it. 

• Like 1

Guest Pussy Galore

Dear Ape (are you hairy? mmm if you are) Im not a spastic as it happens - and Im not Rollo either. God give me strength why cant folk take me at face value. Im a newbie!!

49 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Snowballs - what an odd term. Ive always found folk with Downs Syndrome to be extremely charming - sweet in fact. Ive no doubt their condition can cause them frustration, but overall I dont think for one split second you have the condition. 

He has something mong with him.

Just now, Ape said:

It seems to be traditional that some new spastic enters the fray over bank holiday weekends, and this one is no exception. I tend to agree with Eric in that it’s got a bit of Rollo about it. 

Possibly, but Rollo simply followed good advice and fucked off when he was told to - there was no reason for him to come back under another ID. It has however signed itself off as if writing a letter twice now to my knowledge, a spackeresque tendency we've only seen one punter - Panzy himself - use often. I've also noticed a use of flamboyant wording and an overuse of the "-" symbol - all of which I understand are easily noticed characteristics of my own.

Now I've served my time and learned my lesson when it comes to sock-puppetry, but Panzy recently brought the entire thing back up again in his recent displays of petulant rattling towards me, and I wouldn't put it past the grudge bearing paddy bastard to set this entire thing up in an attempt to get me coolered.

At the end of the day, if it is Panzy I applaud his creativity at trying to get me in trouble, even if it is a blatant sock puppet and a weak attempt to do so it shows more spirit than I've given him credit for, and on the off chance it does turn out to be a genuine newbie, then it really is just a hopeless, floundering spacker that needs to be relentlessly mocked and abused in the traditional fashion to test the thickness of its skin.

Either way, I want it dead.

• Like 1

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Possibly, but Rollo simply followed good advice and fucked off when he was told to - there was no reason for him to come back under another ID. It has however signed itself off as if writing a letter twice now to my knowledge, a spackeresque tendency we've only seen one punter - Panzy himself - use often. I've also noticed a use of flamboyant wording and an overuse of the "-" symbol - all of which I understand are easily noticed characteristics of my own.

Now I've served my time and learned my lesson when it comes to sock-puppetry, but Panzy recently brought the entire thing back up again in his recent displays of petulant rattling towards me, and I wouldn't put it past the grudge bearing paddy bastard to set this entire thing up in an attempt to get me coolered.

At the end of the day, if it is Panzy I applaud his creativity at trying to get me in trouble, even if it is a blatant sock puppet and a weak attempt to do so it shows more spirit than I've given him credit for, and on the off chance it does turn out to be a genuine newbie, then it really is just a hopeless, floundering spacker that needs to be relentlessly mocked and abused in the traditional fashion to test the thickness of its skin.

Either way, I want it dead.

Hello Roadkill

Thanks for your thoughts. Im a newbie and thick skinned but never floundering, love. Id like us to banter as I simply dont get involved in bitterness or arguments least of all on this site. Kind regards, Pussy.

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You’ll have to fight Eddie for it

Eddie still hasnt contacted me King Billy. Mind you he ll probably suggest Im some ex member!

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You don’t know what a cock is?      Mmmmm🤔

Oh yes I know what a Cock is. Ive seen a cock or two. Just never heard it described that way before.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You don’t know what a cock is?      Mmmmm🤔

Just now, Pussy Galore said:

Oh yes I know what a Cock is. Ive seen a cock or two. Just never heard it described that way before.

Just now, Pussy Galore said:

Mmmmmmm

Cease this faggotry right now, both of you. I'll not have this site descend into some grotty little backwater similar to a furry forum with "uwu"'s and "*" RP smeared all over the fucking shop

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

You are rather fond of that trick Scotty or is it Pussy Galore?

Oh now Glowworm! Surely you know its Pussy by now you little tinker ☺Im most definitely not a GP or in Portsmouth. I hope that dosent disappoint?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

I do hope you don't get tired of me dear site members

Probably my last topic today - and it's picking up on my Sneezing Cunts post. What on earth makes people (mostly men in all honesty) spit in the street? It is totally disgusting and unhygienic. And whenever I've seen it - it is always someone who has snorted up the biggest load of snot they can muster!!

If I've anything in my mouth I always swallow - as I've said before it's only polite.

This is the first thread of yours I've read, and let me just say, I'm already sick to death of you!  Where others MIGHT encourage you to kill yourself, I will simply ask politely...will you please leave immediately?  

If I have to ask again, it will be far less civilised.  

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Cease this faggotry right now, both of you. I'll not have this site descend into some grotty little backwater similar to a furry forum with "uwu"'s and "*" RP smeared all over the fucking shop

Im a Lady Roadkill. No - as you so charmingly put it - Faggotry here. If I was male King Billy would certainly be on my radar. Even his name is hot.

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This is the first thread of yours I've read, and let me just say, I'm already sick to death of you!  Where others MIGHT encourage you to kill yourself, I will simply ask politely...will you please leave immediately?  

If I have to ask again, it will be far less civilised.  

Hello Wizardsleeve. My word youre a bundle of fun. Such a warm personality. If you wish to abuse me (no doubles entendre intended!) I will simply ignore the comments. And besides you are not on the correct forum for being abusive.

1 minute ago, Pussy Galore said:

Hello Wizardsleeve. My word youre a bundle of fun. Such a warm personality. If you wish to abuse me (no doubles entendre intended!) I will simply ignore the comments. And besides you are not on the correct forum for being abusive.

Oh, I think you'll find that he is. 

Guest Pussy Galore

Have you been hiding in the secret nuclear bunker?

Have you been hiding in the secret nuclear bunker?

Oh bless you Glowworm. Someone actually "gets" me!!