CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Runners and riders in the PM stakes

Guest DrCunt

Guest DrCunt

The entries so far are:

Environment Secretary Michael Gove:
Slimy, backstabbing, sweaty sock with a strong whiff of left footedness. An Oxbridge "proud Christian". Complete and utter cunt of the highest order.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock: Who?

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt: James Naughtie called it right. Expenses cheat. Oxbridge. Son of an Admiral, relative of Oswald Mosley and all round twat.

Former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson:
Not much to say about Boris, is there? All round decent, family loving, faithful chap who'll do wonders for Britain's reputation throughout the world, not. Oxbridge. Changes positions depending on the prevailing wind. Would sell all his own family into slavery to get to the top.

Former Leader of the House Andrea Leadsom: A very committed Christian. Gave May a pass to the leadership, but then finished her off last week. Bland and female.

Former Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey: Former GMTV presenter with Eammon Holmes (wtf?). Scouser. Voted against LGBT rights and same sex marriage. Had a fairly tough start to life (well she was born in Liverpool). Probably a half decent shag. Soon also to be a former leadership candidate.

Former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab: Half Czech Jew, half British. Oxbridge. Trained as a solicitor. Third dan black belt in karate and married to a Brazilian.

International Development Secretary Rory Stewart: Quite possibly the ugliest man that has ever lived. Inbred son of a diplomat. Eton, Oxbridge. Former Army officer, but didn't get past 2nd Lieutenant. Former private tutor to Wills and Harry when at Uni. Eminently forgettable.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid: 1st generation Pakistani British, born in Rochdale. Should go down a bomb with the Tory party members in the Home Counties (pun intended). Banker (not a euphemism).

What a fantastic opportunity to get a first rate PM. We're fucking doomed!

30 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The entries so far are:

Environment Secretary Michael Gove:
Slimy, backstabbing, sweaty sock with a strong whiff of left footedness. An Oxbridge, proud Christian. Complete and utter cunt of the highest order.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock: Who?

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt: James Naughtie called it right. Expenses cheat. Oxbridge. Son of an Admiral, relative of Oswald Mosley and all round twat.

Former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson:
Not much to say about Boris, is there? All round decent, family loving, faithful chap who'll do wonders for Britain's reputation throughout the world, not. Oxbridge. Changes positions depending on the prevailing wind. Would sell all his own family into slavery to get to the top.

Former Leader of the House Andrea Leadsom: A very committed Christian. Gave May a pass to the leadership, but then finished her off last week. Bland and female.

Former Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey: Former GMTV presenter with Eammon Holmes (wtf?). Scouser. Voted against LGBT rights and same sex marriage. Had a fairly tough start to life (well she was born in Liverpool). Probably a half decent shag. Soon to be former leadership candidate.

Former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab: Half Czech Jew, half British. Oxbridge. Trained as a solicitor. Third dan black belt in karate and married to a Brazilian.

International Development Secretary Rory Stewart: Quite possibly the ugliest man that has ever lived. Inbred son of a diplomat. Eton, Oxbridge. Former Army officer, but didn't get past 2nd Lieutenant. Former private tutor to Wills and Harry when at Uni. Eminently forgettable.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid: 1st generation Pakistani British, born in Rochdale. Should go down a bomb with the Tory party members in the Home Counties then. Banker (not a euphemism).

What a fantastic opportunity to get a first rate PM. We're fucking doomed!

We need Jacob Rees-Mogg !!!!

• Like 1

I see Gove is set to give away 3 million British passports to various foreigners who have professed to live here for five years. But I'll still have to pay for mine. I hope the slimy cunt is going to pay for them from his own pocket, though I somehow doubt it. Cunt.

Guest DrCunt
33 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We need Jacob Rees-Mogg !!!!

You omitted "to hang himself" from the end of that sentence.

I'd rather have the remaining Chuckle Brother as PM.

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd have Tyson Furey as PM. I'm mean he can't fuck things up much more can he?

There is only one way to find out with any certainty.  Elect the cunt!  

Runners and riders for the fucking donkey derby. These stupid cunts have had their pissers pulled by Mrs May for the last 3 years. This reality finally dawned on the idiots after she bottled a no deal exit in March. There is no hope for this collection of cunts.  

Guest DrCunt

To be fair it is a handicap stakes. The handicap being a requirement not to have a normal complement of 23 pairs of chromosomes due to generations of upper class inbreeding.

If she declares, I'm voting for Penny Mordaunt, but only because she has nice tits and can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Runners and riders?

The fucking sheepskin noseband and cheekpieces would do a better job!

I've arrived at the point where I'm ready to let the larger F/c Fan bases have a go.  Liverpool v. Man utd. for a final Brexit free for all...winner sets the date.  

35 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

To be fair it is a handicap stakes. The handicap being a requirement not to have a normal complement of 23 pairs of chromosomes due to generations of upper class inbreeding.

If she declares, I'm voting for Penny Mordaunt, but only because she has nice tits and can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

If she promised to do a TV special, where she Does lezzing with Esther McVey. I'd try and vote for both of them.

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If she promised to do a TV special, where she Does lezzing with Esther McVey. I'd try and vote for both of them.

With Eammon Holmes doing the commentary?

Esther's going for the bowling ball grip...

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I'd give them both one up the ballot box

Neil can you use your {ahem} 'persuasive powers' to see if there's the remotest chance of Louise Mensch ever returning to front-line domestic politics and throwing her hat into the ring (oooo-err missus!) for this wankathon competition we've turned the Leadership of our great nation into?

Guest DrCunt

Breaking News. Kit Malthouse has joined the field. No, I've not heard of him either. Housing Minister. Looks like an overweight mong. Eyes very close together. Scouser.

I've got more chance of being the next PM.

I suspect that there is more to this than meets the eye. Kit Malthouse has all the credentials for a nice neutral looking grey candidate able to please everyone  being prepared by the party and in a very safe seat with a 23,000 + plus majority. This is one to watch to see if senior Tories start publically grooming him. How many had heard of John Major?

Guest DrCunt
40 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I suspect that there is more to this than meets the eye. Kit Malthouse has all the credentials for a nice neutral looking grey candidate able to please everyone  being prepared by the party and in a very safe seat with a 23,000 + plus majority. This is one to watch to see if senior Tories start publically grooming him. How many had heard of John Major?

How many had heard of John Major? He was both Foreign Secretary and Chancellor previously, meaning he held two of the three great offices of state prior to being PM. Idiot.

Get the fuck off my thread, shitehawk.

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

How many had heard of John Major? He was both Foreign Secretary and Chancellor previously, meaning he held two of the three great offices of state prior to being PM. Idiot.

Get the fuck off my thread, shitehawk.

It did not matter what offices Baxter Basics had held .. he was so grey that no cunt had noticed him.

Going back to the Thatcher era. Thatcher was in colour with a background of faithfull grey men working in the background. She quickly neutralised most opposition and of course in the late 1980s the press was almost entirely fixated with her handbagging of Brussels. May's big problem has been that her underminers have all been more colourful than her.