CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Runners and riders in the PM stakes

Guest DrCunt

18 hours ago, DrCunt said:

The entries so far are:

Environment Secretary Michael Gove:
Slimy, backstabbing, sweaty sock with a strong whiff of left footedness. An Oxbridge "proud Christian". Complete and utter cunt of the highest order.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock: Who?

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt: James Naughtie called it right. Expenses cheat. Oxbridge. Son of an Admiral, relative of Oswald Mosley and all round twat.

Former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson:
Not much to say about Boris, is there? All round decent, family loving, faithful chap who'll do wonders for Britain's reputation throughout the world, not. Oxbridge. Changes positions depending on the prevailing wind. Would sell all his own family into slavery to get to the top.

Former Leader of the House Andrea Leadsom: A very committed Christian. Gave May a pass to the leadership, but then finished her off last week. Bland and female.

Former Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey: Former GMTV presenter with Eammon Holmes (wtf?). Scouser. Voted against LGBT rights and same sex marriage. Had a fairly tough start to life (well she was born in Liverpool). Probably a half decent shag. Soon also to be a former leadership candidate.

Former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab: Half Czech Jew, half British. Oxbridge. Trained as a solicitor. Third dan black belt in karate and married to a Brazilian.

International Development Secretary Rory Stewart: Quite possibly the ugliest man that has ever lived. Inbred son of a diplomat. Eton, Oxbridge. Former Army officer, but didn't get past 2nd Lieutenant. Former private tutor to Wills and Harry when at Uni. Eminently forgettable.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid: 1st generation Pakistani British, born in Rochdale. Should go down a bomb with the Tory party members in the Home Counties (pun intended). Banker (not a euphemism).

What a fantastic opportunity to get a first rate PM. We're fucking doomed!

Michael Gove, Jewish, I heard.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

What about that cunt who was banging one of the cheeky girls? Don't know his name but on the strength of that I'd vote for him. I'd also fill Esther McVey's ballot box!

Lembit Opik commonly known as ‘banana face’, If you google him along with that nickname there are loads of images. His boat was uncannily banana or moon shaped. Fucking dopey looking libtard cunt. He grew up about 1/2 a mile from me. He was some sort of diplomats kid or something. Thank fuck I never bumped into  the spastic. One of the grammar school fuckwits, cos the local grammar was near there in the posh part of town. A complete self publicising ego maniac, thank fuck he’s gone from the public eye the hideous cunt.

Just now, ratcum said:

Okay, so that cunt from JLS isn't a rapist. Well what about his other crimes?

e.g.

• Talentless fuck in a manufactured band of other talentless fucks
  • stupid hair

He had the chance to be remembered for one good thing ( If he’d pleaded guilty). People would say when the fuckers name came up in the future “Oh yeah he was a good rapist him”  Instead of “Oh yeah that cunt who made them shit records etc. etc. etc. 

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Okay, so that cunt from JLS isn't a rapist. Well what about his other crimes?

e.g.

• Talentless fuck in a manufactured band of other talentless fucks
  • stupid hair

He was never getting convicted. They already conceded Bill Cosby. The rest of them get a license to rape for at least the next five years.

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

cunt sounds like a brand of binoculars.

"Can I try a pair of the new Lembit Opek 10 x 40s please? Fancy a bit of raptor watching me." 

If you were to bend a pair of binoculars to exactly 42 degrees in a dimly lit room the silhouette would be an exact replica of the daft cunts bonce. Perhaps his parents beat his face into that peculiar angle when they first became aware of his monstrous ugliness.

Guest judgetwi

This is going to be fucking brilliant entertainment. Weeks of these slimy, lying, criminal bastards slagging each other off, licking arses and stabbing each other in the back. Meanwhile, Her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition will be at each other’s throats blaming every cunt for their pathetic failure to take advantage of the most useless government in history.

There’s only one winner coming out of this and if I were Sir Nigel of Farage i’d be beefing up my security. If some nerdy, beardy, hippy dippy, save the planet,fat remoaner dumb cunt can get to me with a milkshake i’d shit myself  and take that as a warning.

Cunts who fuck up The Establishment tend to have unfortunate accidents and illnesses.

Guest DrCunt

Enter James Cleverly, Brexit Secretary and former Deputy Chair of the Conservative Party. Territorial Army Lieutenant Colonel in the Royal Artillery. Born in Lewisham, has a degree in Hospitality Management from a former polytechnic. Has only been an MP for 4 years. Thinks Simon Hughes is a dick, so clearly he gets some things right. Less than fuck all chance of being the next PM.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This is going to be fucking brilliant entertainment. Weeks of these slimy, lying, criminal bastards slagging each other off, licking arses and stabbing each other in the back. Meanwhile, Her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition will be at each other’s throats blaming every cunt for their pathetic failure to take advantage of the most useless government in history.

There’s only one winner coming out of this and if I were Sir Nigel of Farage i’d be beefing up my security. If some nerdy, beardy, hippy dippy, save the planet,fat remoaner dumb cunt can get to me with a milkshake i’d shit myself  and take that as a warning.

Cunts who fuck up The Establishment tend to have unfortunate accidents and illnesses.

I reckon you could be onto a winner here Jewdy in the footsteps of the Fuhrer's Schutzstaffel or Oswald Moseley's Blackshirts. You could form the Knights of Sir Nige complete with outriders on mobility scooters for when his motorcade moves. I'd vote for this.

Guest Betterthanyou

It will make absolutely no difference who is the new PM, he/she will have a different face but they are all exactly the same people.