CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Luther Kunt?

Eric Cuntman

There's a fair bit of stuff flying around the internet at the moment, regarding FBI sealed files on Dr King, which some archivist claims, contain evidence that not only did this man of God have dozens of extra marital affairs, that he also was present when a fellow 'man of God' raped a young parishioner. And a recording of this event is in the files.

How true this may be, I don't know. But if it turns out that it is.. I can't fucking wait to see the faces on Dianne Flabbott, Africa Hirsch, and all the other black, racist hate-preachers, when their anointed saint, poster boy and martyr to the cause, is exposed as a suntanned Jimmy Savile, a liar and a hypocrite.

"I have a dream" (underage girls)

Lol.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a fair bit of stuff flying around the internet at the moment, regarding FBI sealed files on Dr King, which some archivist claims, contain evidence that not only did this man of God have dozens of extra marital affairs, that he also was present when a fellow 'man of God' raped a young parishioner. And a recording of this event is in the files.

How true this may be, I don't know. But if it turns out that it is.. I can't fucking wait to see the faces on Dianne Flabbott, Africa Hirsch, and all the other black, racist hate-preachers, when their anointed saint, poster boy and martyr to the cause, is exposed as a suntanned Jimmy Savile, a liar and a hypocrite.

Lol.

Even if it turns out to be completely untrue I’ll still believe it

• Like 2

On 29/05/2019 at 01:19, Eric Cuntman said:

Lol.

They’re most likely in the same drawer as the Jussie Smollet files. Unfortunately ‘The land of the free’ which has more people in jail than any other democratic country on Earth is unravelling in plain sight, which is going to mean a very uncertain future for the rest of us.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 29/05/2019 at 01:19, Eric Cuntman said:

Lol.

Where did you glean this "information"?

At least the wonderful Pen attaches a link.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 28/05/2019 at 20:19, Eric Cuntman said:

Lol.

Will Martin Luther King day be renamed James Earl Ray day, then?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know Wiz. I am fucking cunty at the minute though. Some cunt needs to get knocked the fuck out. 

Theres something wrong with my brain.

If you were "normal" by society standards you wouldn't be on CC.  Stay the way you are Eric. Don't change.  If you do, the number of likes you get will drop off dramatically I fear.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't care anymore.

You'll forgive me if I doubt your sincerity in that sentiment.  You've mastered shameless like farming.  You and Decs are the all time leaders, and the menace known as frank has slithered his way back onto the board, and needs immediate extermination.  Sort yourself out and take care of business, Eric!  

200.gif

35 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You'll forgive me if I doubt your sincerity in that sentiment.  You've mastered shameless like farming.  You and Decs are the all time leaders, and the menace known as frank has slithered his way back onto the board, and needs immediate extermination.  Sort yourself out and take care of business, Eric!  

200.gif

No, I don't care any more.

Guest Alfie Noakes
52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you should Eric.  My colostomy bag is leaking, and I certainly care about that.  You think you've got troubles, huh

I hope you are not making that up. I still shit through my original arsehole, what do you think of that?

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, I don't care any more.

You've been on the drink again haven't you? By all means go full nasty bastard - that little bit of morality has always held back your full cunting potential IMO. Just make sure you're sober first or you'll end up like Monumental Cunt - only posting when the spins abate enough to let you stumble to your computer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You've been on the drink again haven't you? By all means go full nasty bastard - that little bit of morality has always held back your full cunting potential IMO. Just make sure you're sober first or you'll end up like Monumental Cunt - only posting when the spins abate enough to let you stumble to your computer.

Eric always sails just close enough to the rules to slip out unscathed from under roopses banhammer. He's a master technician, you've got to take your hat off to him. 

• Like 1