CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Luther Kunt?

Eric Cuntman

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve spelled dribble incorrectly

Yeah, and where's your full stop?

I maybe wrong (I usually am), should it be "misspelt"?

13 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'm only giving back what I receive.

It's only text, I've never made any physical threats, unlike some I could name.

How long is "for now"?

As Roadkill surmised, "Recent output on the site is slightly more promising than its been in months today". In fact the daytime discourse has been above par generally, especially for a Friday. All you've done is to log in and start fights. I sense I'm addressing a brick wall so we'll send you to bed now without supper.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'm only giving back what I receive.

It's only text, I've never made any physical threats, unlike some I could name.

How long is "for now"?

Albi, give it a rest, you are rising to the bait again. Just look upon them as schoolboys playing with their conkers.  The cooler is in a filthy state at the moment. Black Eddie was never house trained.  Relax, and visualize Roops quim. That will fill your mind.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As Roadkill surmised, "Recent output on the site is slightly more promising than its been in months today". In fact the daytime discourse has been above par generally, especially for a Friday. All you've done is to log in and start fights. I sense I'm addressing a brick wall so we'll send you to bed now without supper.

Well done , another fucking mistake.

4 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Yeah, and where's your full stop?

I maybe wrong (I usually am), should it be "misspelt"?

As you’ve been sent to bed early Albert, might I suggest a good bedtime read. It’s called ‘The Essentials Of English Grammar” by Alfred Jackson 1948. Someone grown up could read you some of it before your ‘Thomas The Tank Engine’ story.

Night Night

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

Scotty, doormen learn this basic shit on wanky initiative training courses for the thick.

Pillock. 

I'm in agreement with your there Franky! It's the same philosophy they apply when choosing to dislocate an unhappy punters shoulder when ejecting them head first through a fire exit, rather than breaking an arm, covering themselves from a possible prosecution of ABH!

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Withers I’m only a couple of likes away from topping the leaderboard since June ‘14. Any chance?

Kid's sites and gaming sites have likes or 'rep' Frank.  It's not commensurate with the Corner's adult material or its contributors.

Grow up or fuck off.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ve been warned, you stupid little runt. If I get hold of you, you’ll know all about it. 

Ahh, the halcyon days when frank could make a newbie swallow their own tongue within 48 hours.

Nowadays he's reduced to swallowing things of his own, namely the filthy spaff of sailors and illegal types

You're 100% to blame for the influx of window licking retards here. Drink bleach you above-kebab-shop dwelling poof 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Albi, give it a rest, you are rising to the bait again. Just look upon them as schoolboys playing with their conkers.  The cooler is in a filthy state at the moment. Black Eddie was never house trained.  Relax, and visualize Roops quim. That will fill your mind.

Of all punters, you appear to be more fixated with Roops' cunt than any other. Why is this?

In the past you've drawn comparisons with Billingsgate Fish Market, mentioned straining her knicker gussets from which to make tea, and shown an idée fixe about an all-fours photo of her on a sofa taken some 35 years ago. I strongly suspect your pig-like physique and painfully unfunny demeanour have completely diminished your partner's attraction towards you, leaving you uncontrollably perverted, unable to wank without drugs, and desperately hungry for a quick fuck. Fucking weirdo.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Way to go Roops. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Way to go Roops. 

Shhhh Gyps. Don’t wake Albert. He’s fast asleep now with his Buzz Lightyear onesie on gently sucking his thumb, dreaming of being top of the leaderboard, the undisputed ‘Top Dog’. Let him have his 10 minutes of fantasy. It won’t be long before he vacates his bladder and his mains powered love eggs explode 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Shhhh Gyps. Don’t wake Albert. He’s fast asleep now with his Buzz Lightyear onesie on gently sucking his thumb, dreaming of being top of the leaderboard, the undisputed ‘Top Dog’. Let him have his 10 minutes of fantasy. It won’t be long before he vacates his bladder and his mains powered love eggs explode 

I dont think I've ever been on the leaderboard 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont think I've ever been on the leaderboard 

You’re better than that Gypps. Unless you’ve got 23 1/2 hours free every day and no friends or family it’s not possible. Thank fuck. It’s not something to put on your headstone. “Always in our hearts. Topped the leaderboard on Cunts Corner. Will be sorely missed “

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re better than that Gypps. Unless you’ve got 23 1/2 hours free every day and no friends or family it’s not possible. Thank fuck. It’s not something to put on your headstone. “Always in our hearts. Topped the leaderboard on Cunts Corner. Will be sorely missed “

On my headstone I'm gonna have "What the fuck you staring at"? 

• Like 2