CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Luther Kunt?

Eric Cuntman

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

Kid's sites and gaming sites have likes or 'rep' Frank.  It's not commensurate with the Corner's adult material or its contributors.

Grow up or fuck off.

What I want to know is how the "Ratten" became debased. 🤔 It showed such promise but went down faster than the Weimar currency. 

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont think I've ever been on the leaderboard 

There must be a logical explanation for this. I mean, it’s not as if you’ve NEVER said anything witty. 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There must be a logical explanation for this. I mean, it’s not as if you’ve NEVER said anything witty. 

Actually, belay that. I’ve just mentally reviewed your last 10,000 posts and I can’t back up that statement with any evidence. 

23 hours ago, ratcum said:

Kid's sites and gaming sites have likes or 'rep' Frank.  It's not commensurate with the Corner's adult material or its contributors.

Grow up or fuck off.

You’ve never really gotten over that ban from Club Penguin, have you? FWIW, I thought Filth Loader was a great name for a penguin. 

11 hours ago, scotty said:

What I want to know is how the "Ratten" became debased. 🤔 It showed such promise but went down faster than the Weimar currency. 

I think it failed as I ended up despising all currency on here Splot. There are some awards in the offing though:

1. The Simon Clonby Award for services to Ratism
  2. Trevor Blinker Award for sticking it to foreigners
  3. Catherine L. Trucks Award for annoying Judge Jewdy.

On 01/06/2019 at 15:43, Cuntybaws said:

You’ve never really gotten over that ban from Club Penguin, have you? FWIW, I thought Filth Loader was a great name for a penguin. 

I'll have you know I was a fully paid up member of The Tufty Club CB

Guest Khiwa
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'll have you know I was a fully paid up member of The Tufty Club CB

tufty.jpg

Tufty was the fuckin daddy of road safety in the 70's. Forget that Green Cross Code Cunt.

On 1 June 2019 at 15:37, Cuntybaws said:

Actually, belay that. I’ve just mentally reviewed your last 10,000 posts and I can’t back up that statement with any evidence. 

I've been studying some of your old stuff, and all I've learned about you, is that you're frit of Reliant Robins.

weirdo.